Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: Phish Fall Tour [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #11488947 -

detroit was phenomenal. second set was the shit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phish Fall Tour [Re: Infirno112]
    #11489072 -

I've got a couple of extras to JPJ, I'd be willing to help someone out for a trade.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phish Fall Tour [Re: hedgehog]
    #11491211 -

I just watched the Mikes song from detroit.  That was freaking awesome. Sounds a lot like the Knoxville version too. My favorite so far is the Knoxville version.

Starting off the fall tour strong. Hope they keep it up.


--------------------
The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

From bondage to spiritual faith;
From spiritual faith to great courage;
From courage to liberty;
From liberty to abundance;
From abundance to selfishness;
From selfishness to complacency;
From complacency to apathy;
From apathy to dependence;
From dependence back into bondage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phish Fall Tour [Re: Rainman420]
    #11494415 -

I got arrested last night so I couldnt be there today.

I had a bus ticket and everything, but they held me until after my bus ticket expired.
Also, my ticket for the show is in a lockbox, the key to which is in my vehicle in the impound.

I hate my fucking life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phish Fall Tour [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11496977 -

muscaria.  if you're gonna come through albany today (sat).  stop by and say hello to me, i live here.


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phish Fall Tour [Re: truekimbo2]
    #11497595 -

Naw, getting arrested totally put the kibosh on tour. Ive got a ticket I cant use because the key to the lockbox is in my truck which is in the impound. The impound isnt open till monday.

Even if I did take the bus up to the Cinci lot today Id be broke when I got there, or be spending my last few precious dollars.

Such a bummer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phish Fall Tour [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11497701 -

Bummer dude. What happened if you don't mind telling.

Who's got my philly extra?


--------------------
What  Would  Jerry  Do?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phish Fall Tour [Re: Mushface]
    #11498525 -

Well if you can get there muscaria my friend told me that lot is

flooded with cheap extras. He said if I could get there he'd give me

one of his for $20. I wanted to go and am fucking broke. No

Phish till next summer for me. :mad2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phish Fall Tour [Re: Jordanian]
    #11498533 -

If Phish will even be touring next summer. This is their first tour since what, '04? '05?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phish Fall Tour [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11498880 -

son of a bitch, my clutch completely crapped out on me on thursday, and my only ride(s) to the cinci shows were going to syracuse & philly afterwards which i couldn't do because of school. so stuck at home, dropping $700+ on getting my car fixed :crankey:

still planning on hitting up the 3 MSG shows, though, as we're going to be in new york waiting for furthur to play the hammerstein anyway.

oh well, get to spend the day smoking schwag pot & working on a few final papers i have to turn in by the end of next week. obviously this is way more fun than going to see phish. :rolleyes:

:crying:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phish Fall Tour [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11498893 -

I'm in the market for a Friday MSG ticket if anybody has a beat on an extra, I'm pretty confident I can snag one for face or less through one connect or another. I got two Thurs. tix through a hookup...would love to hit all 3 MSG but would be satisfied with just Thurs and Fri.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phish Fall Tour [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #11498961 -

i'll keep my eyes & ears open for you, omar!

we should definitely get together & go out to a nice dinner or something while my girl & i are in nyc :yesnod:. phish is playing weds - friday (2nd - 4th) and then furthur tuesday & weds of the next week (8th & 9th). we'll probably go upstate for that weekend so she can visit family, but will presumably be back in nyc on the 7th, and then not leaving until the 11th when furthur is playing in connecticut


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phish Fall Tour [Re: Krishna]
    #11498968 -

we should go to outback steakhouse and have audibly loud conversations about the use of the term "nigger" - that's always fun stuff :awesome:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phish Fall Tour [Re: Krishna]
    #11498971 -

I have a ticket to Thursday, working on Friday, and am seeing Furthur the following Wed. I'm sure we'll run into one another. Maybe get some Indian grub at a place i know.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phish Fall Tour [Re: Krishna]
    #11498973 -

great idea, guy!

:awebig:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phish Fall Tour [Re: truekimbo2]
    #11501781 -

truekimbo2 said:
muscaria.  if you're gonna come through albany today (sat).  stop by and say hello to me, i live here.



Man I sure hope nobody went to the Albany show today.

I'll see you guys in 'Cuse tomorrah (fucking 5:45 am flight :crankey:)


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phish Fall Tour [Re: jewunit]
    #11501917 -

If I can manifest a free plane ticket I'll see ya there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phish Fall Tour [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11502623 -

sorry, i don't know my days of the month too well yet.


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phish Fall Tour [Re: truekimbo2]
    #11502838 -

It doesn't seem anyone else here is going to the Cuse show but if you are there's also a Pretty Lights late night show at a joint called the Westcott Theater. About a ten minute drive from the War Memorial.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phish Fall Tour [Re: jewunit]
    #11503087 -

Yo I thought I would have to give away all my tickets but I got out of rehab 2 weeks early say what!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Phish summer tour and "It" festival!
( 1 2 all )
Adom 4,144 20 04/01/03 04:34 PM
by HSIHd
* sci fall tour here we come lsd25icu812 1,116 13 09/25/06 11:19 PM
by lsd25icu812
* Widepread Panic Fall Tour 2005
( 1 2 all )
kosmic_charlie 2,746 33 08/24/05 01:15 PM
by UlcerPentacidis
* Phish summer tour
( 1 2 all )
Adom 3,931 27 04/14/04 03:05 PM
by Krishna
* PHISH ANNOUNCES TOUR DATES. highoman 1,494 10 11/18/02 10:51 AM
by highoman
* Phish summer tour
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 2,871 20 07/12/03 10:57 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Ratdog Fall Tour Cancelled kosmic_charlie 1,573 16 10/10/04 05:07 PM
by chilly
* Phil & Friends Fall Tour 2003 kosmic_charlie 1,440 16 11/26/03 02:40 PM
by Adom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
10,651 topic views. 4 members, 8 guests and 76 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.