Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Feel Guitly for Toking
    #11484133 -

I don't really smoke like I used to. Years ago, it was a game. I liked Dope and Those that didn't were like my enemy. (mainly cops)

I'd smoke and drive everywhere. Smoke before I did anything. Smoke before thanksgiving dinner. Sneak a toke between thanksgiving dinner and desert.


Now, I take one hit after being clean for months, and not being a regular smoker for a years, and I feel bad for it, thinking I'm a criminal, and a bad father, I could be getting a new job, and getting drugs tested, blah blah blah...

Why can't I just enjoy my illegal god given right to get high?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Feel Guitly for Toking [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11484195 -

culture has made you its bitch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Feel Guitly for Toking [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11484288 -

You are gay for using the word culture.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Feel Guitly for Toking [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11484451 -

this happened to me man

i smoked hardcore exactly like you described and then i on account of having to move back in with my parents because i was laid off, i quit for awhile

after months of being clean i decided to by a bag and i had all these great expectations for my first toke back, but instead all i could think about was how bad i was and that i shouldnt be blazing even at all living in my folks house, making much less money than i used to...i felt like i had grown out of it or something

well i finished the bag with more mediocre highs and then quit again....then my buddy came back in town afer awhile we went out for some beers and decided on a whim to buy a half track and roll up two blunts...well those were just the best blunts ever

fight through it man, either keep blazing through it or just save the weed for the truly special occasions

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Feel Guitly for Toking [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11485554 -

Bummer man, it appears as though you have "grown up".

I am currently struggling (successfully at the moment) to avoid the same fate.

Remember that people who smoke once a year or so are much cooler and more well adjusted than people who used to smoke but never do anymore.

There are many psychological changes that occur when you age, most of them negative.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Feel Guitly for Toking [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11485571 -

You are obliged not to enjoy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Feel Guitly for Toking [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11485666 -

Feelings are usually there to teach us something.

I think it's important to respect your own desires, but also to balance that with what you want from life. It may be that you can't have the job you'd like if you want to keep smoking pot, or that your kids would think poorly of you. You probably know your best option with any choices along those lines. It might be simpler than you think.

My mother's owned her own business for going on 20 years. Over the last 25, she's raised me and two brothers to be compassionate, honest and hard workers. She's also been smoking pot since she was 14, and doesn't plan on quitting any time soon. "It's taught me a lot", she says. I have more respect for her than anyone I know. Much like you, she has a puff now and again, not daily like she used to. I think it's pretty usual for people to slow down as they get older, toking included. :oldman: :grin:

IMO, you sound genuinely concerned about your life and your reputation, which means you're probably a really responsible toker. Depending on their age, I recommend being open with your kids about your use, I know I really respected the honesty and trust. I wouldn't feel guilty about a little doobie once in a blue moon, you've more than likely earned it!

:bliss:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Feel Guitly for Toking [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #11485734 -

That's why you gotta do it when your young. I say that you should just slow down like once a month, which is what I do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Feel Guitly for Toking [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11485769 -

Thanks guys. I guess that I've got more to lose now, so I'm less risky about things. I know it would be fun to recline back on a fishing boat in the sunshine and blaze up while listening to some good tunes and fishing. But, I really just can't enjoy it unless all my ducks are in a row. There's always more to be done or things that need attention.

When I was younger, I knew guys that are my age now, with careers, mortgages, families. Most of them had not smoked in months or years, but said they still would, they just haven't had a chance. Or some of them saved that kind of thing for vacation, or trips or camping or what have you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Feel Guitly for Toking [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11485787 -

You should quit. Get married, pop out some younglings.

More drugs for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Feel Guitly for Toking [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11485803 -

Another reason is you're probably not enjoying it that much anymore is when you're young it's a thrill because you have to hide and you feel cool doing it. You may now feel guilty instead of feeling the thrill of getting away with it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Feel Guitly for Toking [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11485895 -

Anonymous #7 said:
Another reason is you're probably not enjoying it that much anymore is when you're young it's a thrill because you have to hide and you feel cool doing it. You may now feel guilty instead of feeling the thrill of getting away with it.



Love the drug, for the drug!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Feel Guitly for Toking [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11486457 -

Anonymous #1 said:
You are gay for using the word culture.



you are         for being gay

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Feel Guitly for Toking [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11488640 -

you are apart of the masses.  the part whose mind conforms without conciseness.  you are genetically built to follow yet your capable and opened minded enough environmentally condition yourself.  but you are your true genetic self when uninfluenced.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Feel Guitly for Toking [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #11490522 -

I'm 24 and feel like I've outgrown weed, there was a time when I think it made me genuinely creative and now it just makes me quiet and/or dumb. I'll smoke it if other people do, I guess, but I don't see the point in buying it anymore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Feel Guitly for Toking [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #11493130 -

I think you're feeling guilty because you probably worked hard to quit and get clean.

Now you have developed a life that doesn't involve weed, and you feel bad because it is kind of like that hard work went down the drain and the responsibilities you have don't allow you to be a smoker without negative consequences.

I'd say if you feel real bad when you're smoking just don't do it.  Maybe you have just outgrown weed smoking.  It's gotta happen to us sometime, or at least the vast majority of us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Feel Guitly for Toking [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #11493155 -

Anonymous #11 said:
I think you're feeling guilty because you probably worked hard to quit and get clean.

Now you have developed a life that doesn't involve weed, and you feel bad because it is kind of like that hard work went down the drain and the responsibilities you have don't allow you to be a smoker without negative consequences.

I'd say if you feel real bad when you're smoking just don't do it.  Maybe you have just outgrown weed smoking.  It's gotta happen to us sometime, or at least the vast majority of us.



this sounds like the hammer hit the nail on the head.  right on!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Feel Guitly for Toking [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #11493170 -

i think i should slow down too, but once a month!  are you insane:mad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Feel Guitly for Toking [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #11498251 -

Remember you are smoking nature dont feel guilty

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dates without money
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 570 23 11/03/09 07:15 PM
by Anonymous
* I want to kill my 'father'.
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,398 42 02/08/12 09:13 PM
by Anonymous
* The Doors
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,191 20 09/08/07 06:26 PM
by Anonymous
* Getting a pound of shrooms for $1,600.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 2,305 60 04/01/08 11:56 PM
by Anonymous
* I have revenge in my heart Anonymous 411 12 02/02/13 10:24 AM
by Anonymous
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 635 2 03/04/18 01:59 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
394 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.