Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineVorpal
old hand

Loc: Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Re: GOD BLESS WALMART
    #11488 - 04/06/00 08:20 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

I wonder how many clerks in these stores know what's going on when people come up to the register with stuff like that.

I cleaned a health food store out of all their brown rice flour and the girl at the cash register smiled and said "growing something?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: GOD BLESS WALMART [Re: Vorpal]
    #11490 - 04/06/00 08:46 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

that i'm surprised about... with only one ingredient? jeez, i wouldn't risk saying anything like that unless you had a combo like jars and verm. or something like that...

Invisibleneverwhere
Fenway Faithful

Loc: Boston
    #11491 - 04/06/00 08:49 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

lol yes...its like when teens used to come into my pharmacy(we sell cigars next to nicoderm hehehe)and be all scared asking for a pack of blunts...."Uh,Uh we need a pack of cigars..um, for my grandfather!" Teehee as if we dont know.....

Oh gosh...the walmart ppl knew...they just looked at me and laughed....they even have the rubbermaid section next to the plant room, which has perlite next to vermiculite..and the jar display was right by the door.....walmart is great...u can buy guns and everything you need to grow MM, but you'll never see profanity on a cd.....

--------------------
"The United States is nation of laws; badly written and randomly enforced." -Frank Zappa

"If the police ever come knocking, I'm hiding my lava lamp before I hide my piece"-elsd

OfflineBoomerZ
old hand
    #11492 - 04/06/00 09:01 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

Yeha neverwhere, aint that the truth LOL! Ive found everything except flour, from jars to dessicant, absolutley everything you need. perlite, vermiculite, fan, jars, gloves, dessicant, rubbermaid, theres some more but i cant think right now. BUT you get the pic. latez
BoomerZ

Anonymous

#11493 - 04/07/00 10:04 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

yeah, there is no doubt wal-mart is great for a do it yourself shroomer, hell that's where i got some of my stuff, but as for the jars, they said they only sell them in the summer and they probably had them in the back but they wouldn't go get them for me, but they would be out in under a week. i don't know about others elsewhere... but that's just the one near me

Invisibleneverwhere
Fenway Faithful

Loc: Boston
    #11494 - 04/07/00 10:08 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

yeah joe...everybody said i wouldnt find them in wal mart....i wasnt expecting to get jars so when i came across them i was very very happy....

--------------------
"The United States is nation of laws; badly written and randomly enforced." -Frank Zappa

"If the police ever come knocking, I'm hiding my lava lamp before I hide my piece"-elsd

Anonymous

#11495 - 04/07/00 10:43 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

Hehe, I just made a Jiffy Mix run to Walmart tonite, I got back and found a Walmart thread. They really are great. Not only do they have all kinds of mushroom supplies but all kinds of stuff to assist in bong making. And they're open past 9pm. God bless America. :smile:

Anonymous

#11496 - 04/07/00 12:03 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

Now the narcs will be watching Walmarts for people buying perlite, verm and jars in combo. Everybody make sure to use your prefered customer cards. :wink:

Offlinevts1134
    #11497 - 04/07/00 12:34 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

I don't think that anyone can deny the greatness of walmart, hell they even sell READY MADE CASING what more could you ask for? and it is no more expensive that buying the materials seprate and mixing it yourself. I went into walmart the other day to make a new terrium set up and I spent about an hour sizing up containers one inside another, boy did I get some looks. Vorpal I can't believe that they said that to you I think that I would die of laughter right there in the store, did you make a new friend? I hope you did.

Offline*kino*
    #11498 - 04/07/00 03:17 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

vorpal exactly the same thing happen to me when i get the flour*lol* for sure she knows that i'm not gonna make cookies with the brown rice flour... too funny ;-)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck