Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Ooof! I feel great!
    #11393609 -



I'll feel even better tomorrow, though. Got an o of 84% pure kavalactone paste that is scheduled to arrive  :chillpill:


--------------------
"Yeah, he's a professor...... OF BEING A DOG!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ooof! I feel great! [Re: DrMambo]
    #11394089 -

haha
from konakavafarm.com?
how much do you usually take?


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ooof! I feel great! [Re: Envix]
    #11394128 -

I usually use about a cup to a cup and a half of root powder to about a quart of water. Never played around with extracts before.

Edit: And yeah, that's not the source. I know there's a lot of no vendor stuff on here, though, even for legal product. Wasn't really sure.


--------------------
"Yeah, he's a professor...... OF BEING A DOG!"

Edited by DrMambo (11/05/09 09:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ooof! I feel great! [Re: DrMambo]
    #11394504 -

He's not gonna feel so great when the high fructose corn syrup/sugar/corn syrup/fructose/glycerin/maltodextrin/ high fructose corn syrup/sugar/dextrose/honey/high fructose corn syrup buzz wears off in 15 minutes.


Kellogg's® NutriGrain® Strawberry Cereal Bar
F30-4109102-8100
Kelloggs®

Ingredients: Filling (strawberry preserves [high fructose corn syrup, sugar, strawberries], corn syrup, fructose, glycerin, water, maltodextrin, high fructose corn syrup, modified corn starch, citric acid, sodium alginate, natural and artificial strawberry flavor, caramel color, calcium phosphate, xantham gum, malic acid, sodium citrate, modified cellulose, red #40), enriched wheat flour, whole oats, sugar, partially hydrogenated soybean and/or cottonseed oil, high fructose corn syrup, honey, calcium carbonate, dextrose, nonfat dry milk, wheat bran, salt, cellulose gum, leavening (potassium bicarbonate), natural and artificial vanilla flavor, soy lecithin, wheat gluten, corn starch, niacinamide, carrageenan, guar gum, zinc oxide, reduced iron, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin A palitate, thiamin hydrochloride (vitamin B1), and folic acid. Contains wheat and milk products.


11 INSTANCES OF REFINED SUGAR!


:glittershitz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ooof! I feel great! [Re: Viveka]
    #11394563 -

True that. I'm in the food industry, and do lots of reading on nutrition and such, so I'm well aware it's an unhealthy product masquerading behind marketing bullshit concocted to get me to irrationally part with my money.

Totally cracked me up, though.





... diabeetus


--------------------
"Yeah, he's a professor...... OF BEING A DOG!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ooof! I feel great! [Re: DrMambo]
    #11394681 -

I remember mixing really concentrated kava kava tea with valerian root and taking 200mg of 5-htp.
it was like an hour long orgasm with really really relaxing opiate-like effects.



--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Edited by Envix (11/05/09 10:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I feel so sick! lukeboots 548 0 06/08/04 12:50 PM
by lukeboots
* few things feel better...
( 1 2 all )
hevvy_psi 4,933 32 02/23/04 11:36 PM
by hevvy_psi
* I feel sorry for deaf people...
( 1 2 all )
oneducktwoducks 4,656 24 10/29/03 11:19 PM
by Sheepish
* Feeling like the oppression is really getting to you? MOTH 2,208 15 11/20/03 05:51 AM
by Lightningfractal
* I feel like shit! Vulture 1,344 13 04/28/04 08:46 PM
by whiterabbit13
* When I do good, I feel good... BluMonkee 1,099 10 10/27/03 08:40 PM
by BluMonkee
* When it feels like you've got something in your eye superpimp 5,351 9 04/28/03 08:44 PM
by oDin
* Weeeeeeeeeeeeee feel free to slap me. Jared 782 4 03/15/04 03:12 PM
by tripndicular

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
335 topic views. 4 members, 29 guests and 174 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.