Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleJared
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
Weeeeeeeeeeeeee feel free to slap me.
    #2433922 - 03/15/04 07:34 AM (13 years, 14 days ago)

The mind creates special programs and sub routines in order to function.. from our first breath, it begins gathering information, and with this information it creates them. Be it as simple as avoiding hot elements, or as complex as maintaining a friendship.. the mind automates its ability to function.. so that it can evolve further, building on the foundation that it has created. The software it writes determines our interpertation of reality.. it folds and trims what we see, feel, and hear. These functions are who we are, they contain our essence. Like computer code, it is written for a very specific set of hardware.. Our brains are complex chemical computers, that are alive, breathing, living, and they process this code that they have written through many parts of themselves.. and so the programs function and we see the world when we open our eyes. We feel the wind when it blows across our face. When a chemical is introduced that changes how the brain works, that re-adjusts the settings, and makes it process differently.. depending on what they change, the programs run differently.. or they break. We see the world without them, we think without them. Raw information passes into our minds, without the filtering process that was developed before... we see things as they really are.. without any folds or trims.. the mind recognizes this.. and being efficient as it is will discard it once normal function returns, to keep them from breaking permanently.. it was just a mere slip, garbage data.. a idea, and a thought that shouldn't have happened.. the memory exists, but the idea isn't compatible anymore.. and so it is flushed away.. fading from the memory.. but sometimes when the abnormal function persists, the brain can store and remember, and even begin to function with the new information it learns.. this can break the old programs, and so, I think about things that most don't. I look at the world without the colored lenses, and feel the wind without the warmth of the sun. I am an adventurer of the mind and what it can be.. and my world exists beyond that of which the average person will ever know.

Or.. as most people would say, I'm a drug kid.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
Re: Weeeeeeeeeeeeee feel free to slap me. [Re: Jared]
    #2433929 - 03/15/04 07:48 AM (13 years, 14 days ago)

*slap*! ... no just kidding, it's always nice to let the mind just ramble on.

--------------------

InvisibleDankman
Headphone Wizard
Male User Gallery

#2434820 - 03/15/04 02:08 PM (13 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

Jared said:
I am an adventurer of the mind and what it can be... and my world exists beyond that of which the average person will ever know.

Damn straight!  :mushroom2:

--------------------
"There was a dirty rainbow coming out of the fucking toilet" - 40 Oz.

Offlineaje
Why not?
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: in some small dive
Re: Weeeeeeeeeeeeee feel free to slap me. [Re: Dankman]
    #2435458 - 03/15/04 05:06 PM (13 years, 14 days ago)

--------------------

Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
    #2435492 - 03/15/04 05:12 PM (13 years, 14 days ago)

Yakittiy yakittiy blah blah blah  :wink:
CTRL +ALT+DEL
There feel better now , that should have reset you  :cool:

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub