Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: 5-HTP

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineJackofSpades
Peace
Male

Molly and Weed...I finally figured out what causes Paranoia and how to stop
    #11389800 - 11/05/09 11:45 AM (8 years, 20 days ago)

Last night, 2/10 of PURE fucking molly and bong rips. My god.I think I finally discovered what causes paranoia in pot

I was sailing on another realm. I always, I mean always, find myself fighting paranoia on pot and last night it was just smooth sailing...

Paranoia is just emotional insecurity, when you smoke your brain shifts focus to another region and you entirely loose your general pre-occupation with emotions, yours and others. However, if your emotionally insecure or your around people who you don't FEEL (key word feel) comfortable around then you will become paranoid

Check this out:

http://www.psygro.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/cbt.bmp

When you change one the others change because they are interconnected (this is cognitive behavioral therapy). So, if you become paranoid the first step is to change your thoughts (meditation is great for learning how to do this), the second step is to learn how to change how you feel (I was on molly so that wiped the feelings away) also, if you don't have molly or E or some shit then what you should learn to do is Pranayama, its a yogic breathing exercise that removes emotional discomfort/insecurity/compulsion

it takes time but it works.

The key is to realize its not weed. Its your own ego. You either need to look past it or fix it. IT can be done with a little will power

good luck to all my fellow paranoid potheads.

peace.

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and  you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinextokex
Stranger
Loc: SoCal
Re: Molly and Weed...I finally figured out what causes Paranoia and how to stop [Re: JackofSpades]
    #11389935 - 11/05/09 12:13 PM (8 years, 20 days ago)

No dude thats incorrect
I was recovering from x the last couple of days, with my serotonin levels fluctuating greatly, giving me random mood changes, like one second I am rediculously happy and the next I am really paranoid and ready to fight.
Anyways, the best way to recover quickly is to take supplements like multivitamins + 5htp and sleep lots

But what you said to do during trips, to counter paranoia by using your brain is correct, but its reakky obvious to do

Offlineweshroom
 User Gallery

Re: Molly and Weed...I finally figured out what causes Paranoia and how to stop [Re: xtokex]
    #11390872 - 11/05/09 03:22 PM (8 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

xtokex said:
No dude thats incorrect
I was recovering from x the last couple of days, with my serotonin levels fluctuating greatly, giving me random mood changes, like one second I am rediculously happy and the next I am really paranoid and ready to fight.
Anyways, the best way to recover quickly is to take supplements like multivitamins + 5htp and sleep lots

But what you said to do during trips, to counter paranoia by using your brain is correct, but its reakky obvious to do

:rolleyes:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: 5-HTP

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience