Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDannyBoy
ShroomEnthusiast

Loc: South East, U.S.A.
Mushrooms + Weed?
    #1540440 - 05/12/03 01:38 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I've only done shrooms once and with them I smoked and took some ecstasy. First I ate 3.5g of shrooms and then waited....once everyones head started to breathe and morph I got a little edgy, so I smoked some weed and took a pill, then the rest of the night was more or less a blur....

My question is....does smoking weed with mushroom increase the audio/visual hallucinations greatly or can the same desired effects be acheived by just eating the mushrooms alone? Basically....does weed make mushroom trips better?

--------------------
"It has been said that kids say the darndest things, but so would you if you had no education"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: Mushrooms + Weed? [Re: DannyBoy]
    #1540477 - 05/12/03 01:55 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

From the The Psychedelic Experience FAQ:

Marijuana, if smoked during the trip, has three usual effects. If smoked beforehand or after dropping, it usually 'takes the edge off'. If smoked during the peak, it will make the trip stronger. If smoked after the peak, it will make the trip 'come back' for a while. Note that these are only /usual/ effects, and individual response may vary.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: Mushrooms + Weed? [Re: djd586]
    #1540506 - 05/12/03 02:07 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Marijuana is a Necessity!

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Offlinemetalchimp
bionic monkey

Loc: Cambridge, England
Re: Mushrooms + Weed? [Re: PDU]
    #1541008 - 05/12/03 07:07 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

damn right

spliffs are wicked on shrooms, for when you want to shoot that bit higher & after the peak to revive the trip I normally pre roll six (It takes fucking ages for me to skin up when Im tripping) & thats always seen me good, they last for ages cos you'll take a few puffs & then forget about it & it'll go out, then you have to find the lighter which is slowly crawling towards the door (like a slug) :grin: 

OfflineCubieman420
Sharing in thegroove
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: Mushrooms + Weed? [Re: metalchimp]
    #1542643 - 05/12/03 08:08 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

It's come to the point where I won't even trip unless I have a few bowls, but beware, don't smoke to much, one time there was four of us tripping and we smoked 2 blunts one right after the other, my friend started saying he felt like shit and looked really unhappy, right after I started to think of what the fuck could be wrong with him I started to feel, really hot, then really cold over and over, and I was started to only see white, I swear I was about to pass out. But pot is definetely a nice thing when you eat shrooms, but not too much.

--------------------
"...now waters run free, no more fish in the sea..."
1983-2004

OfflineDannyBoy
ShroomEnthusiast

Loc: South East, U.S.A.
Re: Mushrooms + Weed? [Re: Cubieman420]
    #1543772 - 05/13/03 02:02 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

The problem with weed and me is....after prolonged use of speed based drugs (meth and ecstasy) I have gotten a bad case of weed anxiety now. It really sucks, whenever I smoke weed now I get really bad anxiety and sometimes paranoia, which I never used to get before. I used to love getting high day in and day out, such a fun thing to do....but I just can't handle it anymore.

I'm just afraid that if I smoke while on shrooms and I get an anxiety attack that the shrooms would make me flip out even more. Perhaps if I only smoke a few hits, justb enough to get me semi-high, not enough to thrust me into anxiety mode.

Hopefully someday I will be able to smoke weed again without having those bad feelings.

--------------------
"It has been said that kids say the darndest things, but so would you if you had no education"

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms + Weed? [Re: DannyBoy]
    #1543844 - 05/13/03 02:17 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Wow! Panic attacks from dope cause of amphetamine based drugs, thats almost worse than holes in the brain!

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineShroomyJ
Psychoactive Guy

Loc: Netherlands
    #1544054 - 05/13/03 03:22 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Well my last trip was without weed.. I didn't see any colors like I usually DO...
Had eaten 2g of Copelandia Cyanescens, not too little if you ask me, but I wasn't really level 3 or 4 tripping, more like level 2 :frown:

I did have smoked before though, so that could be the cause right?
(at worst my mushsrooms of the previous trip were laced with LSD and that caused the colors? these were c. cubensis)

Edited by ShroomyJ (05/13/03 03:24 AM)

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms + Weed? [Re: ShroomyJ]
    #1544207 - 05/13/03 04:36 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I doubt they were laced with LSD...the chances of that are about .01% id imagine. Cyan's i dont have experience with...but 2g is an ample dosage, if you were only tripping level 2 maybe they were imporperly dried, or stored or something...or maybe they just arnt as colorful as certain strains of cubies. I dont normally get intense colors...things are just more vibrant.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Offlineganesh
stranger still
Loc: cloud seven
    #1544310 - 05/13/03 06:19 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I love mushrooms and weed - During the come-up i find it takes the edge and stomach problems (if any) away.

And during the peak ---- woooooaaahhh! Shoots me to the other side of the galaxy - I just have to remember to exhale!

Everyone to their own though i guess....

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms + Weed? [Re: ganesh]
    #1544407 - 05/13/03 08:31 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

After im peaking marijuana has no effect whatsoever. 45 minutes after ingestion is perfect for me, although i think with Tea now, im going to have to start puffin' as soon as i set my cup down. Marijuana is nice for nausea as you said....It also bring back pulsating spinning "bloops" a couple hours after the comedown for me.

Completely offtopic, but the other day i had the most realistic hallucination ive ever had...after smoking a bowl, We were walking along the bowl (i drank tea about 1.5 hours earlier) and all these big sparkles just started falling off the back of my friend, like brilliant white ash just streaming off him, for a whole 2 second or so..hah, it was great though.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
    #1544752 - 05/13/03 12:11 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Danny: Most people who are serious weed smokers will experience at least one panic/anxiety attack from weed. All the "hardcore" smokers I know have gone through it and the only drug-related panic attack I ever had was on one bowl of extremely good weed. I doubt there's much correlation between the other drugs and your experience with weed. Sometimes drugs can "turn" on you and your body will react differently than it used to. I had the same experience with weed...the last year that I was smoking (and I spent 7 years of my life in smoke) it became not worth it to smoke. Even though there were still good aspects of the buzz, the paranoia/anxiety would keep creeping up on me again so I just stopped smoking all together.

Love & Light,

Boppity

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience