Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Made a new one today.
    #1132913 -

Thought I would make a new wallpaper today.. Its been awhile since i've made anything. Its 1024X768 I dont think im done with it, I hope you all like it. Im going to start some better ones soon, i'll post some of them here if its ok.





--------------------
Oh, no Tears Please -- It's a waste of Good Suffering.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Made a new one today. [Re: gompyre]
    #1133929 -

Very nice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Made a new one today. [Re: frogsheath]
    #1137104 -

what are you creating that with?


--------------------
_______________________________________
CSC


Life's a garden, Dig it!
~Joe Dirt

Off Topic Website

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Made a new one today. [Re: Cow Shit Collector]
    #1137848 -

Ps7, poser5, and acdsee4. The girl is poser5 with a texture I made.



--------------------
Oh, no Tears Please -- It's a waste of Good Suffering.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Made a new one today. [Re: gompyre]
    #1138166 -

Nice job. I would like it more if it were brighter, but I suppose that would destroy the mood of it all. Maybe if the moonlight were illuminating the cross just a little more. How is Poser 5 working out for you and what OS are you using? Have you tried Bryce?


--------------------
Let's not confuse truth with reality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fun With TeXtures (Need Help) EffedS 1,806 9 01/14/04 11:05 PM
by Zero7a1
* A Colorful Pattern w/ Texture farfelu 724 3 08/29/03 02:03 PM
by farfelu
* A few more I made with Bryce. gompyre 599 4 02/19/03 07:35 PM
by Loriiii
* I choose Dali Tribute cybrbeast 958 8 05/27/05 05:51 AM
by butterflydawn
* Movies...
( 1 2 3 all )
looner2 5,071 43 06/16/05 04:21 PM
by Krishna
* does anyone know alot about punk rock? trying to remember a
( 1 2 all )
Malachi 2,962 26 03/23/04 03:07 PM
by idiotek
* Official Post Your Art Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 301 302 )
GreenGoblin7 379,691 6,032 10/04/26 01:44 AM
by wabbey
* The Pyramids Beyond the Sun mjshroomer 1,016 6 09/21/02 11:57 PM
by dilatedcreature

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
605 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.