Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Phillies fans - what a classy bunch
    #11338813 -

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/2009/10/phillies_sex_for_tickets.php
Quote:
Game Time: Sex For World Series Tickets
By Sean Pendergast in Game Time
Wed., Oct. 28 2009 @ 2:02PM
GAME TIME.jpg
​There are people who like to go to sporting events, there are people who would pay anything to go to sporting events, and then there are people who would pleasure a complete stranger for World Series tickets.

Meet Susan Finkelstein. If you haven't heard her story, she is a diehard Phillies fan in desperate need of some World Series tickets. So desperate is Susan to see Chase Utley and the boys bring home a World Series that she recently posted an ad on Craigslist that reads as follows: "Diehard Phillies fan-gorgeous tall buxom blonde- in desperate need of two World Series Tickets. Price negotiable-- I'm the creative type! Maybe we can help each other!"

"Gorgeous tall buxom" ... weird, she left out "humble". Uh, anyway, unlike most great prostitution anecdotes, this one does NOT have a happy ending.

Alas, Susan Finkelstein (mugshot after the jump) was arrested when she clarified exactly what she meant by "help each other" and tried to "help" an undercover police officer take off his pants in exchange for his World Series tickets. BUSTED! (Note: According to her Facebook page, Susan Finkelstein is a grad student at the University of Pennsylvania. You'd think an Ivy Leaguer, possibly a Wharton Business School student, would come up with a better plan than "(a) find someone with tickets, (b) screw their brains out, (c) head to game," but I guess not.)

(Note #2: Yes, I have asked her to be my friend on Facebook.)

(Note #3: No, she hasn't responded yet. Keeping my fingers crossed.)

Finkelstein102709.JPG
​Now stepping back for a moment, I am a bit conflicted on how to process this story.

On the one hand, who are we to denigrate somebody that is just supporting their local team in any way possible? Loyalty like that is admirable in this day and age. And who knows when the Phillies will be back in the World Series? I mean, it's been almost a WHOLE YEAR since the last time the Phillies won a world championship! So I admire her moxie.

On the other hand, does Susan Finkelstein not realize that this whole "sex for goods and services" thing is what's killing our economy? I'm no Alan Greenspan, but I'm pretty sure we need people to be spending, you know, actual U.S. currency on things for the economy to become at least somewhat vibrant again.

Oh sure, it starts harmlessly enough ... a random buxom skank in Philly gives a hand job in the alley for a couple tickets to Game 3. But then before you know it, people are buying groceries with oral sex, and then going in halfsies on a threesome to buy an SUV. No actual money is being exchanged except for condoms and Viagra, and before you know it, unemployment is at 40 percent, 50 percent, maybe even 60 percent. Susan Finkelstein, when Obama said he wanted to create "jobs," this is not what he had in mind.

And what about the ugly people? What about those of us who aren't "gorgeous," "tall," nor "buxom"? What the hell are we supposed to do? Will we now need to send our more gorgeous, tall, and buxom friends into the store to buy an iPhone or pick up our dry cleaning?

And while we're at it, Finky, have you stopped to think what you're little "booty for ducats" cottage industry is going to do to the ticket brokers out there? How the hell are they gonna be able to demand 500% markup for Nickelback and Creed, when you can just go down the street to Joe Blow and promise Joe a blow for floor seats? Fornication doesn't pay for Jimmy the Scalper's kid's tuition!

Above all else, I think I'm saddened by just how much this devalues Astros tickets. I mean, if World Series tickets are worth a one-time dalliance with a stranger, what can we possibly hope to get for Astros vs. Padres in the middle of August? A peck on the cheek? A handshake? A kick in the nuts? Gone are the days when we Astros fans can walk into any strip club with a handful of 'Stros vs. Nationals tickets and make it rain. Susan Finkelstein and Drayton McLane have seen to that!

Indeed, this is a dark day for America. The only thing that can possibly cheer me up is an e-mail telling me that Susan Finkelstein has accepted my offer to be her friend on Facebook.








:rofldrunk:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phillies fans - what a classy bunch [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #11338844 -

horse faced bitch, lol.

my friend mike is a jew from philly, he says she looks familiar and possibly went to his synagogue.


--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phillies fans - what a classy bunch [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #11338907 -

They should hit her with false advertising too;



"gorgeous tall buxom blonde"


GeoMcCheeseburgers said:









Yeah, if I had responded to that ad I'd be mighty disappointed. :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phillies fans - what a classy bunch [Re: Dark_Star]
    #11338953 -

Agreed.

They were making fun of her on the news earlier. One of the reporters read off the description she had on craigslist and then they threw up the photo and said "we report... you decide". haha.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phillies fans - what a classy bunch [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #11339189 -



--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phillies fans - what a classy bunch [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #11339213 -



--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phillies fans - what a classy bunch [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #11339233 -

hahahaha

A buxom blond indeed.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phillies fans - what a classy bunch [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #11339265 -

I bet she really wanted to kiss Chase Utley and give him a love letter.


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phillies fans - what a classy bunch [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #11339296 -

I think cops should have to pay hookers the agreed amount if they bust 'em. That way everyone wins.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phillies fans - what a classy bunch [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #11339423 -

I heard the team is willing to give her a ticket for a group discount.


--------------------

"They look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits 'em. I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"

"Eric Stratton.. Rush chairman.. Damn glad to meet you.."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phillies fans - what a classy bunch [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #11339522 -

hahaha you're clearly not as familiar with Philly women, or pennsylvanian women in general.



Their fashion sense is stuck somewhere between 1984 and 1988.


--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phillies fans - what a classy bunch [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #11339709 -

you clearly aren't familiar with women... at all.


but that bitch definitely isn't worth world series tickets thats for damn sure.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phillies fans - what a classy bunch [Re: hamandcheese]
    #11344483 -

THATS RIGHT GUYS, SHE GETS TO GO!


--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phillies fans - what a classy bunch [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #11356578 -

Haha wow. Also  :puke: at the picture.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: gzuf]
    #11361703 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phillies fans - what a classy bunch [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #11362114 -

Eh, I'd let her :blowjob:my knob.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* the Phillies
( 1 2 all )
lysergicide 1,751 24 12/20/06 03:06 PM
by AtomicShroom98
* Philly and NY Giants TrancedShroom 928 10 12/19/06 10:24 AM
by lysergicide
* Fan Tosses Syringe Near Bonds Stein 1,270 2 04/04/06 09:19 AM
by Stein
* them Philly Eagles lysergicide 667 3 01/01/07 10:51 AM
by vinsue
* Baseball fans - gimme some advice in my non-Shroomery fantasy league. OneMoreRobot3021 1,021 10 05/30/06 05:19 PM
by Deadmaker
* Calling all Spankee fans!! Liz 539 2 04/11/06 07:22 PM
by lowdominion
* Why No Love for AI?
( 1 2 3 all )
Madtowntripper 2,547 46 12/22/06 01:52 PM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* Week 4 Football Picks Madtowntripper 2,892 15 10/02/06 01:30 PM
by Infrared

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
1,164 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.