Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Terrence McKenna

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinenaturallyunnatural
Paradoxial Existential Life
Male

Loc: Michigan
Aliens/Elves /Entities
    #11320809 - 10/25/09 10:13 PM (8 years, 25 days ago)

In a wonderful community like this, I feel that there is a whole pool of information, mostly untapped. We've all either experienced or heard of contact with entities and beings. Rick Strassman talks about it in DMT: The Spirit Molecule, and Terence Mckenna's elves, they even appeared in one kyrstal cole's dreams.

It's like in JFK movie quote:
"Who did the president, who killed Kennedy, fuck man! It's a mystery! It's a mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma! The fuckin' shooters don't even know! Don't you get it?!"

Each one of us has little parts of the puzzle, and if we can all pool them together we might find something 10000x bigger.

I would suggest first reading Rick Strassman's theories on the entities.

Some include: Just being high, dark matter universes, parrelle universes, the 4th dimension and many others, not just from Rick.

Also, some experience these with other substances/mediation ect, beside DMT.

--------------------
:dna: :sainthofmann: :dna:

"Take time  to stop and be the flowers." - Albert Hofmann

Does anyone want to send me a free Psilocybe cubensis spore syringe? PM me!:pm:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLucidx
No longer a stranger

Loc: Mars...
Re: Aliens/Elves /Entities [Re: naturallyunnatural]
    #11320849 - 10/25/09 10:18 PM (8 years, 25 days ago)

what?

--------------------
Para todos todo, para nosotros nada

Male

Re: Aliens/Elves /Entities [Re: Lucidx]
    #11320918 - 10/25/09 10:25 PM (8 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

Lucidx said:
what?

Sorry, I didn't notice how many wholes I left in that. I feel so stupid right now.  :sorry:

I mean to say if we all put together our theories, opinions, and experiences with alien universes or beings while on mushrooms, dmt, and psychedelics in general we might see some similarities and find something a bit bigger than ourselves. I know it sounds like a crack pot theory, but why not contribute your two cents and see if we can all add up to a dollar.

:dudewtf: <--- Probably what you're thinking.

--------------------

OfflineLucidx
No longer a stranger

Loc: Mars...
    #11320941 - 10/25/09 10:27 PM (8 years, 25 days ago)

Actually sounds pretty interesting, whenever I'm on a psychedelic (even pot sometimes), I think that I figure out what the meaning of life is but when I come down off of it I cannot remember what it was.

I think alot of new things can be found through that yes.

--------------------
Para todos todo, para nosotros nada

Offlinedummy
I am you and what I see is me

#11320944 - 10/25/09 10:28 PM (8 years, 25 days ago)

i think mckenna came up with it first. his idea was that you enter a place when you're tripping. and from this place you can get ideas that will better humanity. the analogy he used was a fisherman on a vast sea with his net. you want to let your net down into the psychedelic sea. you don't want gargantuan ideas that will rip your net, and you don't want tiny ideas that will slip through your net.

--------------------
People never seem to know what they least suspect is coming next.

Male

Re: Aliens/Elves /Entities [Re: dummy]
    #11320977 - 10/25/09 10:32 PM (8 years, 25 days ago)

Exactly, bet I'm talking even a bit further out.  :rainbowcloud:

Like, contact with other dimensions, universes, and alien beings. It's like instead of being in outer space, they're in our fucking DNA! In our minds and psychedelics!

It also has some scientific basis, like DMT can work in a quantum computing manner in order to perceive dark matter universes or other universes. It's really interesting because of the large amounts of these reports from completely different people!

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Columbus OH Flag
    #11320985 - 10/25/09 10:33 PM (8 years, 25 days ago)

I get that feeling especially on LSD just after the peak where i look around with a huge grin and think "This is what life is all about"

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

InvisibleNlightNd1
∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇
Male User Gallery

Loc: Holographic Omniverse
    #11321002 - 10/25/09 10:36 PM (8 years, 25 days ago)

I've come to realize that we essentially live in a universe packed with intelligent alien lifeforms. That includes this physical realm we live in and the other dimensions that are apart of this same universe. Humans tend to think of themselves as "normal" but once you've gotten a preview of the true nature of our universe you'll see that we humans are just as alien-like as the other sentient beings. It's just the way things are. Many people are appalled by this factor and tend to block out these possibilities because they don't coincide with what they wish to believe. Regardless of whether or not you want it to be that way it's not going to change the way things really are. I think the best thing to do is accept and embrace this universe of ours that is rich in diversity of intelligent lifeforms no matter how bizarre it seems.

--------------------
Turn off your mind, relax and floatdown stream. It is not dying. Lay down all thought, surrender to the void. It is shining.

:darkside: Pink Floyd :darkside:

Male

Re: Aliens/Elves /Entities [Re: NlightNd1]
    #11321031 - 10/25/09 10:39 PM (8 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

NlightNd1 said:
I've come to realize that we essentially live in a universe packed with intelligent alien lifeforms. That includes this physical realm we live in and the other dimensions that are apart of this same universe. Humans tend to think of themselves as "normal" but once you've gotten a preview of the true nature of our universe you'll see that we humans are just as alien-like as the other sentient beings. It's just the way things are. Many people are appalled by this factor and tend to block out these possibilities because they don't coincide with what they wish to believe. Regardless of whether or not you want it to be that way it's not going to change the way things really are. I think the best thing to do is accept and embrace this universe of ours that is rich in diversity of intelligent lifeforms no matter how bizarre it seems.

:billymaythumbup:

--------------------

Offlinedummy
I am you and what I see is me

#11321059 - 10/25/09 10:44 PM (8 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

naturallyunnatural said:
Quote:

NlightNd1 said:

--------------------
People never seem to know what they least suspect is coming next.

Male

Re: Aliens/Elves /Entities [Re: dummy]
    #11321260 - 10/25/09 11:12 PM (8 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

dummy said:
Quote:

naturallyunnatural said:
Quote:

NlightNd1 said:

NOW THIS IS GETTING PRETTY FUCKING TRIPPY! :aliceshocker:

--------------------

Offlinemataylor
Traveler

Loc: my/your mind
    #11321479 - 10/25/09 11:54 PM (8 years, 25 days ago)

speaking of odd encounters, check this out:

http://thisman.org/history.htm

--------------------
Dont take my demons away, my angels may flee too.

fuck it dude, lets go bowling.

Offlinemtichael
500 channels

Loc: sun
    #11321537 - 10/26/09 12:04 AM (8 years, 25 days ago)

fuck terrence hes no jesus

there are no entities to see while triping lol
ive high dosed at many times

your trying to make a simple experince in to a complex thing
where in a fucked world filled with hate and grime rape and murder
but you cant do anything yourself so just be happy your not starveing in africa or being sold like cattle to a fat man for sexual favors ... eat the mushrooms and move

--------------------
The stars relly suck tonight
Hate is so usefull i make sandwichs out of it
:sandwich:

InvisibleBand of Gypsys
Stranger

Loc: Mountains on the Moon
    #11321572 - 10/26/09 12:11 AM (8 years, 25 days ago)

They are just ordinary entities, let's not get all carried away.

--------------------
S o m e  T e x t

Invisiblehoboblues
Male

#11321640 - 10/26/09 12:28 AM (8 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

naturallyunnatural said:

Like, contact with other dimensions, universes, and alien beings. It's like instead of being in outer space, they're in our fucking DNA! In our minds and psychedelics!

It also has some scientific basis, like DMT can work in a quantum computing manner in order to perceive dark matter universes or other universes. It's really interesting because of the large amounts of these reports from completely different people!

I had a thought the other day.  What if we have been conditioned to see these images, and think what we are thinking, while taking psychedelics.  Take a human being completely out of the loop of everything we've ever known throughout history up until now, and give them a high dose of DMT.  What would they see, hear, and think about?  Would it be similar to what we all experience?  Or if a person was raised in a white room with no outside stimuli, besides what they need to stay alive.  All they would know is that white room.  Would their DMT experience be dependent or related to that white room?  Would they see or feel the presence of similar aliens or entities.

After taking high doses of DMT myself, it's hard to conform to that idea, but it's something to think about.

I'm never more confident to say, I don't know.  How can anyone be so sure of anything?

It sounds like I'm taking a shit on the idea of this thread, at least to me it does, but I'm just as curious as everyone else, and completely open-minded to other ideas.

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Columbus OH Flag
Re: Aliens/Elves /Entities [Re: Band of Gypsys]
    #11321795 - 10/26/09 12:58 AM (8 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

Band of Gypsys said:
They are just ordinary entities, let's not get all carried away.

:lol:

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Male

Re: Aliens/Elves /Entities [Re: hoboblues]
    #11327099 - 10/26/09 09:41 PM (8 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

hoboblues said:
Quote:

naturallyunnatural said:

Quote:

I had a thought the other day.  What if we have been conditioned to see these images, and think what we are thinking, while taking psychedelics.  Take a human being completely out of the loop of everything we've ever known throughout history up until now, and give them a high dose of DMT.  What would they see, hear, and think about?  Would it be similar to what we all experience?  Or if a person was raised in a white room with no outside stimuli, besides what they need to stay alive.  All they would know is that white room.  Would their DMT experience be dependent or related to that white room?  Would they see or feel the presence of similar aliens or entities.

After taking high doses of DMT myself, it's hard to conform to that idea, but it's something to think about.

I'm never more confident to say, I don't know.  How can anyone be so sure of anything?

It sounds like I'm taking a shit on the idea of this thread, at least to me it does, but I'm just as curious as everyone else, and completely open-minded to other ideas.

Very good question! :w0ahhhhmahnnn: The thing is, all I know, which is pretty interesting, concerning to that, is that many people with different expectations and lives experienced similar and unexpected things.

Edited by naturallyunnatural (10/26/09 11:40 PM)

OfflineSeeker_22
LysergicStormtrooper
Male

#11327374 - 10/26/09 10:21 PM (8 years, 24 days ago)

I felt another higher being/presence in the space today. For some reason. I wasn't afraid of it. It almost felt like I knew it all my life, but I don't remember meeting it. Well, I guess last week I met it. It was like I was in the middle of this giant prism of colors. Whenever I would look up especially I could see him. Not really like any specific shape or nothing, just a presence. It was so bright. Like brighter than the sun at points. And I wasn't even directly facing the sun. I never really experienced anything quite like it before. I have to get strassman's book very soon. I am very eager to read it.

--------------------
"Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain.  Fire."

InvisibleTrippyNinja

#11327423 - 10/26/09 10:25 PM (8 years, 24 days ago)

The fact most people interact with an 'entity' during a DMT trip is evidence that they exist. Is it hard to believe that your mind isn't just 'fucked up' and these things actually exist.

Edited by TrippyNinja (10/26/09 10:26 PM)

OfflineSeeker_22
LysergicStormtrooper
Male

Re: Aliens/Elves /Entities [Re: TrippyNinja]
    #11327437 - 10/26/09 10:27 PM (8 years, 24 days ago)

I wonder whatever happened with that hyperspace experiment? I remember reading about it I think. You know where everyone was going to blast off at the exact same time. I wonder if they all were in there together or if the project was a failure. I forget what the point of it was even.

--------------------
"Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain.  Fire."

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Terrence McKenna

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience