Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAtomicShroom98
wonderer
 User Gallery

Loc: Eternity
Shrooms/Aliens
    #6609648 - 02/25/07 06:08 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

What I'm about to discuss here still disturbs me very much to this day. Ive been wanting to post my experience but Ive been hesitant to do so, out of fear of these creatures. Yet, after seeing one of the other posts here of a similar subject, i now think its the right time.

I awoke that November day around 11:00 am. I went downstairs ate a bowl of cereal and within an hour one of my buddies(Ill call him JR) appeared at my house out of nowhere. I let him in the house and he immediately told me that his dealer had finally gotten some shrooms. We were both really excited to hear this news because we had been looking for shrooms for some time. JR then explained to me that his dealer was at work and that we wouldn't be able to get them till around 10 at night. At that time, I was perfectly fine with waiting till then, so I told JR to come pick me up at around a quarter to 10. JR then left and I went on with the rest of my day like usual.

JR appeared at my house at our scheduled time. We then left my house and we went and bought ourselves each an 8th of shrooms. Then, our next stop was to go and get some bud so that we could make our shroomin high even better. JR exclaimed to me that he was going to take me to the dealer that only certain select few of people were allowed to buy off of. I had known that JR got his bud off of this dude because I had went with him to get it off this guy before, except usually i always had to wait in the car. The difference was, when we got to this dealers house, JR told me that i was allowed to come in this time. JR said that he told the dealer that i was his brother and that it was OK then. I didn't bother to question JR any further, I was just satisfied with the fact that I got to come in. Plus I new we were both just starting to climb shroom mountain. By the time we arrived at the dealers house it had been at least a half our since we each ate the whole 8th.

Both of us are sitting in his driveway cracking up with laughter. Neither of us thought we could make it to the dealers door since we could hardly stand up let alone walk. Yet the urge to smoke that weed propelled us up and to that door. JR opened the door and we walked up into the dealers room to the best of our ability. Once we got in the room, the guy was just sitting there playing Need for Speed Carbon. We quietly sat down and he asked us how much bud we wanted, JR then proceeded to buy a quarter. After his purchase, JR asked him if it was alright if we could just chill there for awhile since we were both starting to feel really trippy from the shrooms. With a bit of apprehension, the dealer said we could stay till he wanted to go to bed. So we start passing a couple bowls around and me and JR are starting to lose control. Lights are becoming extremely bright and sounds are becoming amplified times 10. JR and I then started talking to each other about how fucked up we are and i instantly began to laugh uncontrollably. After awhile, I could tell that this was starting to annoy the dealer because he kept saying that we need to quite down. Eventually, he told us we needed to leave. On the way out, the dealer asked JR a question that I wouldn't understand until I was at home by myself. In a puzzled manner, the dealer asked JR if I truly was his brother, in which JR replied with a YES and then the dealer said "so he really is one of us then"?

As I was leaving his house, I didn't pay very much attention to his comments because I was enjoying the trip to much. We got in JRs Ford Probe and we doumbfoundly drove away. We were driving around calling people trying to find something to do when JR said that the trip was getting to intense and that we needed to either find some where to go immediately or go back to one of each others houses. We chose to go to his house, this is when shit started to get real crazy.

On the way to his house, he asked me what the craziest thing i had ever seen was. Being on shrooms and being ego less, caused me to nonchalantly tell him about the time me and my real good friend saw a UFO about half the size of a football field just sitting there in mid air, only about a mile away from his house. With a smile on his face, JR started to laugh histerically and he said that he had seen many UFOs. His response and tone of voice made me feel slightly uncomfortable. Then he started asking me a whole bunch of questions. For example, he asked me when we first met each other, he asked how long we new each other and then he asked me if I really knew who he was at all. He was asking these questions with force, i almost felt like i was being interrogated.

Then the UNTHINKABLE happened. I looked over at him after he asked that last question and I noticed that little red dots had started to appear on his neck. At this moment, a good trip took a turn for the worse. He turned his neck to the right in order to look at me and INSTANTLY his entire body changed into this reddish green, scaly looking reptilian. During this period, I was in complete shock, I couldn't believe that I was sitting there staring at an alien. Though at the same time, I couldn't help but wonder if this was all just a hallucination, i was wondering this until he asked me what I saw in him. Then he told me not to trust the government and that they are a bunch of lier's and that they are wit holding information from us. I didn't even reply to his remarks because i was astonished at what i was seeing and what he just said. JR just looked at me with an arrogant smile and he kept driving towards his house. After sitting there for about 10 minutes with him in his real wardrobe, I couldn't take it any longer, I asked him to take me home. After stating my desire in a panicked frenzy, his entire body then turned back to human form. I then told him that i still wanted to go home, he asked why and I told him it was because i was starting to feel sick and i needed to lay down. He obliged and right when he turned down my street he said one last thing to me. He said," you know me and you are a lot alike,(I'm thinking no were not!) so we should just run away together and never come back here again". Then he said"just trust me, you'll want to come with me, I can show you things". I then told him that we were both tripping really hard and that we both needed to go home and lay down. At this point, we've arrived at my driveway and as I'm about to get out of the car, he SCREAMS, GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! and then his last statements were, "You'll never get this opportunity again". I felt instant relief when he was gone and I couldn't wait to get in my bed.

I never went to sleep that night. It was impossible, I was to busy piecing together all the things he said to me. I really kept dwelling on how unforgettable his appearance was. He had sharp pointed teeth, a long tongue with a split in it, green eyes, knotty scaly looking skin with this long bulbous knot that ran from the top of his forehead to the back of his neck. Even his hands had changed, his hands looked the same as his face texture, except his fingernails were long and looked to be very sharp.

Then later on that night I remembered how one of my friends had told me once that he thought JR was an Alien. NO JOKE! I remember I laughed at him and I asked him why he thought that and he gave me an uneasy look and responded with, "well maybe its just because he drives a Ford Probe". Then one time JR, one of my other friends and I were sitting outside smoking salvia. This was the first time JR smoked Salvia and as I'm sure many of you know, Salvia can open gateways. Well after his huge hit, he stood up, closed his eyes and said," I feel like I'm in the factory where they make people". My other friend and I laughed and we said, "JR!", he responded with, "JR Who?" and we then said his full name and he told us that hes never even heard of him. Coincidence or is he truly a reptile?

I don't think ill ever get to know the concrete answer to this question because i haven't seen JR since we had that experience together. It seems to me that what I saw is real, I'm basing this off of what Ive seen and heard and plus Ive never seen someone completely change into something else while shrooming, ever!

--------------------
To those that don't know me, I am your guide. To those that don't like me, I am misunderstood.To those that don't see me, open your eyes, I am there. To those that don't hear me, listen, I am talking. To those that know me, I AM.

> "Some call me the gangster of LOVE"......... - Steve Miller

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePhishe
Lysergic Bliss
Male User Gallery

Loc: Planet Earth
Re: Shrooms/Aliens [Re: AtomicShroom98]
    #6609774 - 02/25/07 06:36 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Was this your first trip? It sounds like you were not prepared and just freaked out because you were tripping. This kind of stuff happens all the time to people, you have to learn to get over it. Talk to this JR person and try to get things resolved because i really think you were just tripping.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Shrooms/Aliens [Re: Phishe]
    #6609915 - 02/25/07 07:13 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

my own skin frequently turns to scaled reptile skin, when stoned.
also aliens respond to different drugs
jr is as human as you are

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineAtomicShroom98
wonderer
 User Gallery

#6609944 - 02/25/07 07:21 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

No, this was probably somewhere around my 10th or 11th trip. And in all those trips before then i can say i have never seen someone change into something completely different right in front of my eyes. It really blew me away. And like I said, he was asking me the strangest questions. I mean why would he ask me if i really knew him that well? You know another thing thats strange, JR has looked the same forever. I dont really know how to explain it but his facial appearance, height and everything has never changed. Some of my other friends actually joked around with him saying hes looked the same since he was in elementary. Theres all these weird things that have happened with him and i just think that it could be. Or maybe im just to analytical or something, I dont know.  :confused:

--------------------
To those that don't know me, I am your guide. To those that don't like me, I am misunderstood.To those that don't see me, open your eyes, I am there. To those that don't hear me, listen, I am talking. To those that know me, I AM.

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: Shrooms/Aliens [Re: redgreenvines]
    #6609956 - 02/25/07 07:24 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

maybe you should just ask him straight out when ur both sober?
I was thinking maybe this post was going to be about an alien entity giving a life lesson, which I've experienced.
I had a similar run in with a friend who manifested into a godly figure one night on acid. essentially, i met god and learn a lot. his name is caspar (i call him the holy ghost) and its always coincidence that when I'm tripping, I'm wearing black and he's wearing all-white.
I asked him one time when I was coming down off areal low doseof shrooms I said "are you still in there?" he knew what I meant and looked at mewith a smile and said "yeah" and walked away.

unforgettable

OfflinePhishe
Lysergic Bliss
Male User Gallery

#6609962 - 02/25/07 07:26 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

AtomicShroom98 said:
No, this was probably somewhere around my 10th or 11th trip. And in all those trips before then i can say i have never seen someone change into something completely different right in front of my eyes. It really blew me away. And like I said, he was asking me the strangest questions. I mean why would he ask me if i really knew him that well? You know another thing thats strange, JR has looked the same forever. I dont really know how to explain it but his facial appearance, height and everything has never changed. Some of my other friends actually joked around with him saying hes looked the same since he was in elementary. Theres all these weird things that have happened with him and i just think that it could be. Or maybe im just to analytical or something, I dont know.  :confused:

It's fairly common for people to morph into other things on high doses of hallucinogens. Also those questions he asked you could have very well been audio hallucinations(he may not have said those things).

An alien can not eat the mushrooms because the mushroom is the alien.

OfflineAtomicShroom98
wonderer
 User Gallery

Re: Shrooms/Aliens [Re: indica]
    #6609980 - 02/25/07 07:31 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I would ask him but he looked so fucking creepy that if he said yes i wouldnt want him to be changin into a reptile all the time. Plus if he is a reptile who nows what his true intentions are. Or maybe something took over his body while tripping and manifested itself in him. That could be a possibility, but who knows.

--------------------

OfflineCepheus
Balance
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the space between reality...
    #6610003 - 02/25/07 07:36 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

man I bet you wished you stayed.

If I ever have such an experience, I will ride it out no matter how horrible things get.

I know I sound like one of those mysticism and paranormal fags, but what if?

The guy that posted it said he hasn't seen the guy since and he said the trip was in november.

Even if he was tripping balls, to have an 'alien encounter' would be magnificent :grin:

--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

OfflineAtomicShroom98
wonderer
 User Gallery

#6610021 - 02/25/07 07:40 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

No, it was definitely JR asking those questions because i was looking at him and i could see his reptilian mouth moving.

--------------------

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

Loc: red panda village
    #6610033 - 02/25/07 07:42 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Phishe said:

:wtf:
Can you explain this affirmation please?

--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

OfflineTheBulb2005
Human

#6610043 - 02/25/07 07:43 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I agree with everyone above. I think you need to confront him about this problem. I once picked up some really bad vibes from this guy when I was on acid, and then we talked about it probably a couple months after the trip. Now I have no problems with him and my image of him had returned to how it was previously, before the trip. Its amazing how powerful a hallucinogen effects these kind of things.

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

#6610047 - 02/25/07 07:43 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

AtomicShroom98 said:
No, it was definitely JR asking those questions because i was looking at him and i could see his reptilian mouth moving.

Lol why don't you just take mushrooms with him again and tape everything?
Lol that way you're gonna see if it was just your mind playing with you or not...

--------------------
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

#6610055 - 02/25/07 07:46 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

i don't doubt your whole story i think there's a lot of plausability in it, but probbaly a good explanation as wells
who knows maybe it was interpretation of him being a kind of 'creepy, weird' dude that came out in the trip, or maybe he is an alien just not physically i dont know what theuck im takling about but it sounds whacked out

OfflineHix
Animal Mother
Male

Re: Shrooms/Aliens [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #6610079 - 02/25/07 07:51 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Why didn't you go with him, just to see what he had to show you? That kid sounds awesome, he's either totally fucking crazy, is really good at fucking with people, or is actually an alien somehow...

Why haven't you talked to him since?

OfflineAtomicShroom98
wonderer
 User Gallery

Re: Shrooms/Aliens [Re: Cepheus]
    #6610082 - 02/25/07 07:51 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

No, trust me, if you would have seen what i saw i guarantee you could not ride it out. You'd have to have a really strong willpower to just go with it. Im happy i experienced it though, cuz it was life changing. Now, anytime i see someone i cant help but wonder if that really is the real person or if he/she is just an illusion of something else.

--------------------

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

#6610105 - 02/25/07 07:58 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Just go look for him dude, if not it's going to obsess you for the rest of your life.
You know the guy might just of had a switch of personality (I've seen people doing that while tripping) and that might of given you that suggestive hallucinations as well.

--------------------
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

OfflineAtomicShroom98
wonderer
 User Gallery

Re: Shrooms/Aliens [Re: Hix]
    #6610107 - 02/25/07 07:59 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I was definitely intrigued about going with him to see where he'd take me. Then, I thought to myself, but what if he takes me somewhere where my life could end up being in jeopardy? The reason I haven't contacted him since then is out of pure fear. I don't think i can look at him the same ever again, let alone hang out with him again like we used too. Also, I figure he hasn't bothered to contact me.

--------------------

OfflineHix
Animal Mother
Male

#6610110 - 02/25/07 08:00 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah you really need to find that guy again and talk to him about it.

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

#6610117 - 02/25/07 08:01 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Hix said:
Yeah you really need to find that guy again and talk to him about it.

:thumbup:

--------------------
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

OfflineHix
Animal Mother
Male

#6610118 - 02/25/07 08:02 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

At least give me his screen name or something I want to meet this guy

OfflineAtomicShroom98
wonderer
 User Gallery

#6610122 - 02/25/07 08:04 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

You are right though Mushroom trip, i will always have that question mark stuck in my head if i dont confront him about this experience.

--------------------

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

#6610132 - 02/25/07 08:06 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Well then go look for him, it's damn obvious the guy doesn't want to hurt you, even if he's an... alien. Go and find out what happened and then let us know, we're dying out of curiosity. :smile:

--------------------
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

Invisibleroby000
me
Trans-male
Re: Shrooms/Aliens *DELETED* [Re: AtomicShroom98]
    #6610133 - 02/25/07 08:06 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by roby000

Reason for deletion: s

OfflineWasteland
Elektromeister!
Male User Gallery

Loc: A pathetic small town in ...
Re: Shrooms/Aliens [Re: roby000]
    #6610246 - 02/25/07 08:27 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Even aliens love teh vigey-oh games.

--------------------
The Mad Shroomer said:
People are always promising the apocalypse. They never deliver. :frown:

OfflinePhishe
Lysergic Bliss
Male User Gallery

Re: Shrooms/Aliens [Re: Wasteland]
    #6610370 - 02/25/07 08:51 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Why would an alien take magic mushrooms?

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

#6610411 - 02/25/07 08:57 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

why wouldnt he?

I used to think that maybe shroom spores were dropped off here on earth milennia ago from passing comet or UFO made for human consumption or something so we can learn some timeless universal lessons, i mean, really, mushrooms just look fuckin weird, not of this earth kind of shit.. and i mean, look what it does to ur brain and what you can learn from it... definately more than just a drug imo.
i still think its a cooltheory though

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#6610474 - 02/25/07 09:07 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

i bet there is some kind of a spooky thing about jr (probably not to worry about- but maybe enough to get the chills)
often you can get a hint on psychedelic about something you never questioned before,
but it will be exagerrated distorted or wrapped in alien skin when it is really a different kind of spooky clue.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineAtomicShroom98
wonderer
 User Gallery

#6611148 - 02/26/07 12:09 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Mushroom Trip, if that chick laying on the couch is you, then I must say you look to possibly be pretty sexy. I cant tell for sure though so.....

Anyways, yea, i thought about the fact that why would an alien find a video game interesting when there technology is probably much better then ours. Unless, maybe, they're just trying to fit in to the worlds culture? If they truly do exist then they would need to adapt towards our ways of living in order to blend in with the human population. Blending in causes them to go unoticed, this allows them the opportunity to spread there species to the human race through fucking. Maybe this is why the worlds so messed up? This riddle may never be solved.

--------------------

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

#6611152 - 02/26/07 12:11 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

why the fuck would an alien want to live here on earth
damn fuckin aliens trying to hoarde all our acid and shrooms for themselves motherfuckers

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: Shrooms/Aliens [Re: Cepheus]
    #6611192 - 02/26/07 12:27 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I farted...............

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (02/26/07 12:29 AM)

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: Shrooms/Aliens [Re: yageman]
    #6611202 - 02/26/07 12:31 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

the girl in muhroomtrips sig looks like silvia saint

man i would so do her

Offlineck10n3
Imagine
Male

Loc: Here, now.
    #6611224 - 02/26/07 12:38 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I'm sorry man, but I see right through it.

"so he really is one of us then"?
refers to being spiritual, or having known something like that

His remarks about running away and not trusting the government. I've heard that all before. I know the exact same kind of people. A good handful of them.

I am sure if this kid was an alien he would have ass raped you to see if he could impregnate you with alien reptile butt babies. AhHhHoogoOoOghHAhhah!

Sorry to hear you had such a traumatic event happen. Trip with people you are really close to. Tripping isn't something to take lightly.

--------------------
"You must be the change you want to see in the world." - The trip of a Life Time.

Indra's Net - There is an endless net of threads throughout the universe. The horizontal threads are in space. The vertical threads in time. At every crossing of threads there is an individual. And every individual is a crystal bead. The great light of absolute being illuminates and penetrates every crystal being, And every crystal being reflects not only the light from every other crystal in the net, But also every reflection of every reflection throughout the universe.

-cK

InvisibleMosis
miserable cunt
Male
Re: Shrooms/Aliens [Re: ck10n3]
    #6611248 - 02/26/07 12:44 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Your friend did not turn into an alien.

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: Shrooms/Aliens [Re: Mosis]
    #6611285 - 02/26/07 12:57 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

man don't be so harsh wat the fuck gives u to say that based on absolutely nothing fuck man

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

#6612114 - 02/26/07 10:56 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

AtomicShroom98 said:
Mushroom Trip, if that chick laying on the couch is you, then I must say you look to possibly be pretty sexy. I cant tell for sure though so.....

Anyways, yea, i thought about the fact that why would an alien find a video game interesting when there technology is probably much better then ours. Unless, maybe, they're just trying to fit in to the worlds culture? If they truly do exist then they would need to adapt towards our ways of living in order to blend in with the human population. Blending in causes them to go unoticed, this allows them the opportunity to spread there species to the human race through fucking. Maybe this is why the worlds so messed up? This riddle may never be solved.

Yes it's me. And thank you.:)
Now... on the alien part... you can't be serious lol. Don't you think it would of been easier for them to just end our civilization through an attack rather then just waiting for humanity's slow death?
Chill, stop being freaked and visit the guy.

--------------------
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

Offlinefromthemoon
ESP Major

#6612535 - 02/26/07 01:23 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

My work is in the paranormal.

I see "entities" or "beings" like ghosts, angels, demons, and aliens naturally. I've done many investigations with other professionals and helped some pretty scared people. It really doesn't matter if people believe or understand in the existense of such beings; the importiant thing is, they believe in you.

If an alien or demon decieds to attack you, you will believe. When hauntings start, most people question their sanity because they don't believe in the unbelivable. It's usually only after many paranormal encounters that a person is able to accept that what they are dealing with is paranormal.

I also enjoy mushies and have "seen" countless beings while on them. 99% were hallucinations from the drugs and not real encounters. I believe that is common.

However, shamens used "God Flesh" to talk to the spirit world. It can and does open those doors (good and evil) - but it may not be what you expect and you may not even know you've seen anything when you sober-up the next day.

It's very easy to be high and see something paranormal and them explain it away the next day by saying, "I was high".

Anyway...

If there was a paranormal aspect to your experience - it's called TRANSMEDIUMSHIP.

Transmediumship is a psychic ability that everyone has; it's the ability to allow another spirit or entity into the body. It's also called channeling. Drugs usually open-up and turn on transmediumship - people act different, behaive different, think different.

He easily could have channeled an alien entity that was communicating through his body. The entity was able to get in through the drugs and perhapse the loss of ego during your trip allowed you to "see" or be aware of what was going on, even if you couldn't understand it 100%.

He is NOT an alien - only for a moment, when you two were high, did he channel another entity through his body that communicated with you. Because you saw this speak through his body, you think he is an aliens. He will have no awarness of what he did or said because he did not say it.

I would imagine the entity was in you head at the time, saying things that would only make sense to you. I'm sure it was aware that you were aware of it at the time.

--------------------
Look at the atoms in the air and allow your mind to see the other planes that coexists in the same physical space where you sit. There are vibrational strings in each and every atom containing infinite realities, universes, and dimensions. Multidimensional beings and entities are RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!!! Only gravity and mental energy can pass through these different atomic branes and mushrooms can break the mental/spiritual membranes separating one reality from the other. TAKE A LOOK!

OfflineAtomicShroom98
wonderer
 User Gallery

Re: Shrooms/Aliens [Re: fromthemoon]
    #6613565 - 02/26/07 05:55 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Maybe it was transmediumship. I mean he did turn into an alien after i had told him about the time I saw a gigantic UFO with my friend. After the change had taken place, the reptile did seem oddly different to how JR would act. The reptile acted very arrogant which JR really isnt, JRs always been a pretty down to earth person. The reptile was also very aggresive with his questioning of me, almost demanding that I answer him. He was also very forceful when it comes to his persuasion, of his tactics, in trying to take me with him. The reptile acted as if he was superior to me, the entity made me feel very inferior and anxious. These are emotions that I had never felt before with JR on a normal basis. While pondering your response to my experience, Ive began to question whether or not, my UFO sighting could have any connection to me witnessing this reptilian being.

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#6613608 - 02/26/07 06:11 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

from medium doses i transformed into differnt people to my friend but i also can make shadow clones that shape shift

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: Shrooms/Aliens [Re: thedudenj]
    #6613755 - 02/26/07 06:56 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

who says they have to attack?

OfflineHix
Animal Mother
Male

#6613789 - 02/26/07 07:04 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I wish shit like that would happen to me... :frown:

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Harmless (Mostly)
    #6613802 - 02/26/07 07:06 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Why the fuck did you drive a car when on shrooms and weed? You could get yourself killed along with innocent people!

Sorry to be a dickhead, but, think man!

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

OfflineJustice_Fish
Fustice_Jish
Male

Loc: CebèuQ
    #6613818 - 02/26/07 07:09 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Hix said:

Wish, believe and trust. Shit happens dude.

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: Shrooms/Aliens [Re: Justice_Fish]
    #6613841 - 02/26/07 07:16 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

i don't see why everyone has to think that there are hostile entities out there.

one night, i was walking home completely sober from a friends place, in the middle of the night and i was looking up at the stars (I used to live way out in the country side, great night views)

there was one star hanging low to the south-west that caught my attention. it wasn't particularly bright nor colourful, and definately didn't stand out in any way, but for some reason my attention was drawn to it. after standing at the top of a valley staring at this star, i started receiving a kind of telepathicmessage. hard to descrribe how it was, but like the words were being put into my head in the third person. really wise words, saying that there is a wisdom, light, knowledge and infinite purity that is hidden from us all, but is accessable through something or other, probably cleansing of the mind and spirit, being true and not being a malevolent person.
every time i looked away from the star, the mesaging stopped. like i had severed contact, but when i resumed eye contact with it, it flooded back in. i know it sounds completely crazy but it was so hard to describe, the words weren't my own and i in no way inticipated it, but all these messages kept creeping back to me every now and again in a random acid/mushroom trip (but not in all of them, though... only some)

but like, not saying you need he drugs to see the light, but they are certainly a valuable tool that could be used, but not always.

i dont know, i think there is something out there, but not necessarily physical, but there is a deeper light crawling beneath the skin of our shallow world. i think we're like kids wading in a kiddie pool for our whole lives, afraid to jump into the deepest ocean and seeing how deep it really goes, and even then who knows there is even a bottom?

OfflineHix
Animal Mother
Male

Re: Shrooms/Aliens [Re: Justice_Fish]
    #6614047 - 02/26/07 07:57 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Justice_Fish said:
Quote:

Hix said:

Wish, believe and trust. Shit happens dude.

hmm

Well I have the wishing thing down, I trust that it's possible that something like that could happen, and I believe that it's possible that something like that could happen.  I don't know how it will help me meet an alien...

OfflineMorphMan
δSλ
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
    #6614071 - 02/26/07 08:02 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Who knows? I remember watching something on the discovery channel about UFO sightings in Mexico. They were saying how UFO sightings have been gradually increasing over the years. Sorry I can't site the program though.

I think it's kind of strange/interesting considering central america has a history of ritualistic mushroom use.

Maybe in our lifetime we will witness a true extraterrestrial visit of some type? It's an interesting thought at least..

--------------------

OfflineHix
Animal Mother
Male

Re: Shrooms/Aliens [Re: MorphMan]
    #6614080 - 02/26/07 08:03 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I prefer hostile takeover, but whatever flips your hippy

OfflineMorphMan
δSλ
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
    #6614084 - 02/26/07 08:05 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

If there truely are other intelligent life forms out there, it's only a matter of probability that some species have intent to help others while other species may be bent on conquering the universe.

--------------------

OfflineAjna4201
DidgeridooExtraordinaire
Male

Re: Shrooms/Aliens [Re: MorphMan]
    #6614256 - 02/26/07 08:45 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah. Maybe there is a race of aliens out there led by a totally idiotic asshole alien who told his planet that earth has weapons of mass destruction when really all he wants is our precious bodily fluids.

--------------------

OfflineMrBuzin
Stranger
Male

#6614328 - 02/26/07 08:55 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

MushroomTrip said:
Quote:

Phishe said:

eat a quarter you'll see what he means.

Offlinefromthemoon
ESP Major

#6614499 - 02/26/07 09:25 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

AtomicShroom98 said:
Maybe it was transmediumship. I mean he did turn into an alien after i had told him about the time I saw a gigantic UFO with my friend. After the change had taken place, the reptile did seem oddly different to how JR would act. The reptile acted very arrogant which JR really isnt, JRs always been a pretty down to earth person. The reptile was also very aggresive with his questioning of me, almost demanding that I answer him. He was also very forceful when it comes to his persuasion, of his tactics, in trying to take me with him. The reptile acted as if he was superior to me, the entity made me feel very inferior and anxious. These are emotions that I had never felt before with JR on a normal basis. While pondering your response to my experience, Ive began to question whether or not, my UFO sighting could have any connection to me witnessing this reptilian being.

Yes, that makes perfect sense in my experience.

Typically, clairvoyants/psychics "see" entities in their mind's eye, but on mushrooms, one can easily cross-circuit sensory persptions, i.e why you could see him morph into a reptilian.

Reptilians are not nice entities and you described their attitude to a Text Book T - obviously learned from the experience. (They are kind of stupid too, hence the arrogance.) Also, thinking, talking, or putting your attention on aliens energy (especially real experiences and past contact with aliens) will attract their attention on to you, bringing the in. That can happen almost immediatly.

As far as other comments...

Not all aliens, entities, etc. are bad or evil. Some are, but many are not.

No, one does not need to be attacked by ghosts to believe in them - I saw thinking as I was writing about a specific case of demonic possession I assisted with. There were three people involved, a husband, wife, and roomate. They were athiests before their haunting and within one week of scary poltergeist activity they changed their minds. That's very common, even people who either believe in ghosts or God are often very shocked when they actually experience something paranormal for the first time. Believing in something is very very different from experiencing something.

as far as wanting to see/experience something paranormal - that is not hard at all - there are many ways to create an experience. But BE CAREFUL.

Most inteligent or "good" entities respect freewill and don't really interfere with human life. Also, these beings are multidimensional - meaning, they literally exist in another reality/universe. Best way to contact something good is to talk to Supreme Being, The Creator, also known as God. I would also recommend renting or reading "Elegent Universe" which explains String Theory and how other universes occupy the same time space. It helps to be able to understande how countless aliens and entities can exisit on earth without the human population being able to see, sense, or gather pysical evidence of.

If you don't care what you contact and just want to contact "something". Play with an Quiji Board...

Trust me, play with one of those by yourself for a few weeks and you will get haunted by something. However, it will 99% likely to be demonic. At first, you might not contact anything or even believe it does anything, but if one does it; something will attach to you,

I really would NOT do this - demons are nasty. They can destroy your life, family, friends.

Anyway, there are tons of specific ways to "Create Contact".

--------------------
Look at the atoms in the air and allow your mind to see the other planes that coexists in the same physical space where you sit. There are vibrational strings in each and every atom containing infinite realities, universes, and dimensions. Multidimensional beings and entities are RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!!! Only gravity and mental energy can pass through these different atomic branes and mushrooms can break the mental/spiritual membranes separating one reality from the other. TAKE A LOOK!

Offlinefromthemoon
ESP Major

#6614515 - 02/26/07 09:29 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Oh - I also have to say - driving while on shrooms - no no no

Do that and your have a paranormal experience to - not near death - real death.

--------------------

OfflineSebastian23
Stranger
Male

Loc: Bay
    #6614590 - 02/26/07 09:43 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Wow. The description of this alien sounded just as described in those alien/conspiracy books.

Heres a book you need to check the fuck out because it may give you some insight. Its been a while since I've read it, but I can tell you right now, the exact same kind of shit is in this book. The book is called "Children of the Matrix" and its by David Iike, I belive his name is. Google that shit. Try to check out the descriptions and there may be pics of the reptilian 'aliens'.

Throughout history, reptilian life forms and 'gods' are described, all across the globe and there isn't much explaination for it. But yeah, Children of the Matrix. Its fucking INTENSE.

--------------------
"If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment
with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp
it was written on."
-Terence McKenna
Marijuana Myths Debunked

OfflineLiquid_Dimension
Lighthousekeeper
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Radioactive state
Re: Shrooms/Aliens [Re: Sebastian23]
    #6614675 - 02/26/07 10:00 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I've had crazy thoughts about aliens on a high dose of mushrooms before,friggin insane!

--------------------

OfflineWasteland
Elektromeister!
Male User Gallery

#6614709 - 02/26/07 10:07 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Academy/9412/8oclock.html

A science fiction story about such subversive creatures.

--------------------
The Mad Shroomer said:

OfflineSebastian23
Stranger
Male

#6614727 - 02/26/07 10:12 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Wasteland- Haha thats actually a cheesy old movie from the 60's. Its kind of humorous but doesn't give too much insight as to his predicament.

Its called They Live.

--------------------
"If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment
with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp
it was written on."
-Terence McKenna
Marijuana Myths Debunked

OfflineWasteland
Elektromeister!
Male User Gallery

#6614734 - 02/26/07 10:15 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I know.

I'm a big fan of the movie.

and the movie was based off of the story on that page.

I'm a scifi geek. I thrive on this kind of stuff (fictionally, that is)

--------------------
The Mad Shroomer said:

OfflineSebastian23
Stranger
Male

#6614755 - 02/26/07 10:19 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Ohh I see. Yeah for a second there I thought that whoever wrote that ripped off the plot to They Live. My bad.

--------------------
it was written on."
-Terence McKenna
Marijuana Myths Debunked

OfflineSebastian23
Stranger
Male

#6614847 - 02/26/07 10:41 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Also, check out Robert Anton Wilson's "Cosmic Trigger of the Illuminati". Deals with a lot of these type of topic.

--------------------
it was written on."
-Terence McKenna
Marijuana Myths Debunked

OfflineSymmetryGroup8
It's about theFLOW!
Male

#6614924 - 02/26/07 11:01 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Whoa, I want to read the children of matrix. Sounds like something I'd enjoy, something that would trip me the hell out...

-----------------

If alien actually do exist and they have the ability to travel thousands of light years to earth, they would definitely have the ability to fuck with us on some serious level. The question is would they.

Ever hear the Fermi paradox?

I think one reason could be that aliens could've visited us like thousands even millions of years ago. I mean it's a big universe. Their machines could've came and marked our planet as a habitable planet with possible intelligent life arising, and then they would went to to scout a different planet.

One of these days they may just be back...

It would be funny if they came, and saw a bunch of dinosaurs, or apes, or fuckin the Egyptians...

--------------------
Be like water my friend!

OfflineSebastian23
Stranger
Male

Re: Shrooms/Aliens [Re: SymmetryGroup8]
    #6614957 - 02/26/07 11:12 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I read it when I was younger and it tripped me the fuck out. Its been years but I still remember a lot of it. See if you can find some exerpts or something.

David Iike seems like a totally normal guy, but his books hold undeniable proof and astonishing information. It changed my perception more than any trip I've yet experienced has.

One thing, though: take some of his writing with a grain of salt. You simply need to extrapolate the 'juice', so to speak. A must read.

-----------------------------
Edit:

I think you are thinking a little too conventionally. IF aliens did visit us physically, which many claim, I don't belive it would be maliciously.

But even more strongly, I doubt they visit us physically at all. String theory, the theory heled by most scientists and quantum physicists, claims there are many paralell universes. In this universe, we may not be able to see the goings on on other entities, but occasionally some leaks over (intentionally or unintentionally), and we get shit like UFO's, hauntings, demons, reptilians (So commonly encountered I can't even tell you), and the otherwise paranormal. I have a developing theory that drugs alter our brain chemistry and perception so that we are able to percieve the other, overlapping, nearby universes or planes of existence. What do you think about that?

--------------------
it was written on."
-Terence McKenna
Marijuana Myths Debunked

Edited by Sebastian23 (02/26/07 11:19 PM)

Offlinefromthemoon
ESP Major

#6614961 - 02/26/07 11:13 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Wow - look what wikipedia brings up for reptilian - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reptilian_humanoid

Yeah - Pictures would help - just google image search for reltilian alien or something.

Did it look anything like one of these?

--------------------

Offlinefromthemoon
ESP Major

#6615002 - 02/26/07 11:25 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Personally, I think people worry to much about whether aliens can travel through space. To me that's cave man thinking.

Think Einstine! The theory of everything. It's all in the atom. He war right about nuclear energy within the atom;he'll be right about more.

They are not "out there" they are right in the room observing you now.

They have the dimensional edge which is way better that any technological edge. They can see us and we cannot. We are dimensionally dense and they are not. This is why they "see" into our minds, enter our bodies, or throw things without being visable. That is the dimensional edge. (And one with that endge does not need to be smart either - a stupid being can try to gain power by using it to haunt.) This is why ghost and UFOs behaive similarly. Ghosts appear and dissapear out of no where; so do UFOs. Ghost can walk through walls, so can aliens (and even the people they abduct).

Every human has many spirit entities surrounding them - most observe, many protect, and a few create and feed on pain (i.e. are not nice). There are way more of them here than there are humans here on earth.

--------------------

OfflineSebastian23
Stranger
Male

#6615043 - 02/26/07 11:41 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

BTW, my mistake guys its spelled "ICKE", not "IIKE". I knew it was some weird spelling. Its pronounced "eye-kh", though.

I agree with you, fromthemoon. I know a lot less on the subject than I'd like to. Do you think you could reccomend some sources that would help me find out about this, without having to dig through the bullshit?

--------------------
it was written on."
-Terence McKenna
Marijuana Myths Debunked

OfflineSymmetryGroup8
It's about theFLOW!
Male

#6615074 - 02/26/07 11:51 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah I do think about string theory, I don't usually think about aliens. WHen I trip I usually think about geometry, energy, topology, the geometry of space... And of course sometimes I freak...

I was tripping and thinking about string theory and the infinite universe that exists. That it may be the reason that I feel so connected due to the vibration of strings and the geometry of space.

Frankly I don't know too much about string theory, I know the general idea behind it... Maybe one of these days I may read up the math behind it.

I haven't tripped in like a year tho...

--------------------
Be like water my friend!

Offlinefromthemoon
ESP Major

Re: Shrooms/Aliens [Re: SymmetryGroup8]
    #6615132 - 02/27/07 12:07 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Best book I ever read was "Preparing for Contact", I explains why we are usually unconsious when an alien encound begins and how to understand those mechanics in the mind to stay concious. The book works really well at creating extraterrestrial close encounters of the fifth kind - human initiated contact.

Far less risky that Witch Boards.

Meditation also works - try to use The Creator or at least let The Creator chose the entities for your greatest good to be the only entities to contact you.

For String Theory - watch it free on the internet - simple 10 minute chunks:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/elegant/program.html

To best understand, I recommend watching all of it in order, but you can always preview a section that jumps out first.

--------------------

Offlinefluffyfluffy
Awesome!
Female

Loc: California
    #6615465 - 02/27/07 02:36 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I agree with everyone who says that you just need to talk to this guy. Go see him on a super sunny day with one of your other friends if you really want to so you won't be scared, but man. Just get it out of the way!

Quote:

And like I said, he was asking me the strangest questions. I mean why would he ask me if i really knew him that well?

That made me laugh. I mean, you saw him change into an alien reptile! Why would you see him do that? Probably because you were both tripping. I mean, what if he saw YOU morph into some crazy insect who kept spitting out random answers or something? Maybe he hasn't contacted you because he's been just as scared of you as you are of him or something.

OfflineSDP
ChronicAficionado
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Shrooms/Aliens [Re: fluffyfluffy]
    #6615756 - 02/27/07 06:14 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

fluffyfluffy said:
Maybe he hasn't contacted you because he's been just as scared of you as you are of him or something.

This is what I am thinking... in the midst of you freaking out about him, he was probably freaking out about you. If he really was channeling an alien, imagine where HIS consciousness was at the time and the things he might have been experiencing under the pretense that it was being around you that caused them.

It would be sad to see a friendship ruined b/c of a damn reptilian alien douchebag. If they are real, based on my understanding of them from this thread, this kind of ruined friendship is exactly the kind of stuff they want. The instillation of fear and separation of love. Don't let them win! Call your good friend!!! :thumbup:

--------------------
Teonanacatl, open up my eyes
This sacrament, this prayer, beyond the world of lies
Guide me clearly through that which I dont understand
Give me strength to find the path
Help me fight any demons as you flow through me wholely
This is my prayer, that you protect me from evil, and bring me closer to peace
And open up my eyes, so i can see things as you do
Amen

Offlinefromthemoon
ESP Major

Re: Shrooms/Aliens [Re: SDP]
    #6616069 - 02/27/07 09:40 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

SDP said:
Quote:

fluffyfluffy said:
Maybe he hasn't contacted you because he's been just as scared of you as you are of him or something.

This is what I am thinking... in the midst of you freaking out about him, he was probably freaking out about you. If he really was channeling an alien, imagine where HIS consciousness was at the time and the things he might have been experiencing under the pretense that it was being around you that caused them.

It would be sad to see a friendship ruined b/c of a damn reptilian alien douchebag. If they are real, based on my understanding of them from this thread, this kind of ruined friendship is exactly the kind of stuff they want. The instillation of fear and separation of love. Don't let them win! Call your good friend!!! :thumbup:

I think you nailed it SDP - great advice!

--------------------

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

Re: Shrooms/Aliens [Re: MrBuzin]
    #6617388 - 02/27/07 04:48 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

MrBuzin said:
Quote:

MushroomTrip said:
Quote:

Phishe said:

Technically we're aliens too... we are FROM this Universe... so you're not makeng any point. What prove have you got to sustain that "aliens" can't get high from mushrooms?

--------------------
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

OfflineSebastian23
Stranger
Male

#6617758 - 02/27/07 06:44 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Thats not what we are suggesting. Fromthemoon and I think his friend may be channeling the entity, because his friend was shrooming, or he HIMSELF could percieve it because he was shrooming.

--------------------
it was written on."
-Terence McKenna
Marijuana Myths Debunked

OfflineMrBuzin
Stranger
Male

#6618303 - 02/27/07 09:02 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

MushroomTrip said:
Quote:

MrBuzin said:
Quote:

MushroomTrip said:
Quote:

Phishe said:

Technically we're aliens too... we are FROM this Universe... so you're not makeng any point. What prove have you got to sustain that "aliens" can't get high from mushrooms?

haha, i'm not trying to make any point. he wasn't being serious when he said aliens can't eat mushrooms :rolleyes:, it had a meaning behind it. reread it why would he say "the mushroom is the alien" :P. like i said if you wanna know what he/i mean eat a quarter or just dose high enough.

the mushrooms ARE the alien.

OfflineJstHereFrTheCake
Stranger
Re: Shrooms/Aliens [Re: MrBuzin]
    #6618430 - 02/27/07 09:35 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I want to thank fromthemoon for that link I had been looking a for a good history overview thing of string theory and I was really glad to finally find some. 

I was pleasantly surprised to find out that alot of my own philosophy was verified, in fact all off it was, going of the basis that string theory is correct of course.  I had a pretty cursory knowledge of physics and stuff so it was nice to see intelligent people coming to the same conclusions I have even though they include all the math I will never understand. :smile:  Anyway, thanks.

On this subject, i would say you have to talk to him, like they said he may have been just as frightened as you, the last thing he did was scream at you to get out of his car.  You were on mushrooms and had smoked, you may have been misinterpreting certain aspects of the situation.

I was sitting in the woods with my buddy once right after eating only half an eighth and some lady who was collecting berries appeared out of nowhere.  Me and him remember an entirely different conversation with her, and that was talking about it immediately afterwards.  I think we both just caught different parts of the same convo.

Anyway, thats where we got the story of a berry picking troll who guards a magical forest that you need special pants to escape from.

talk to him. Maybe you'll get a funny story that is really only funny to you two.

OfflineThe_Rastaman
Stranger
Re: Shrooms/Aliens [Re: JstHereFrTheCake]
    #6640739 - 03/06/07 09:11 AM (17 years, 27 days ago)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom