Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
I think it is time for every hater to bow down
    #11273919 -

to the awesome might that is THE SAINTS.

I want to see posted apologies and general self ridicule coupled with admission of incompetency regarding the NFL.

after all the "well the saints havent played anyone yet this year, its too soon"

maybe too soon for you dumbasses, but I called this shit in the preseason. A highly underrated defense with the best offense ever.
I doubt they will lose a game this year, but if they do, it will be only 1, and that will probably be because they already clinched homefield and bye in the playoffs and started 3rd strings.

So if the saints spanked the Giants, a team that ESPN and analysts waited in line to slob knob on, and oddly rank them as the #1 defense and #2 offense.....

then what does that make the saints?

I ask you again... what does that make the saints?

the answer is the best fucking team in the NFL, recognize bitches. and just wait when records are destroyed and this team is looked back on as one of the greatest teams in the history of the game.

keep on acting like I dont know what im talking about, i have forsoothed everything so far and made all yall niggers look dumb.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think it is time for every hater to bow down [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #11274180 -

:bitchplease::flipthebird:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think it is time for every hater to bow down [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #11274201 -

We are friends.


--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think it is time for every hater to bow down [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #11275819 -

Aren't you the idiot who said they were the best team this decade?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think it is time for every hater to bow down [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #11275989 -

*the YANKEES


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think it is time for every hater to bow down [Re: Redstorm]
    #11276101 -

Redstorm said:
Aren't you the idiot who said they were the best team this decade?



Damnit.  Stole me question.

Hey Sneezingpenis, you rowdy cockiness is something to be duly scorned due to its utter lack of originality and content.  Your dumbass hopefully knows there are 11 games left.  If Drew Brees goes down for any extended period of time, the best team of the decade will then be.........the Saints, worst team the league has ever seen up until about three years ago.  :lol:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think it is time for every hater to bow down [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #11276112 -

didn't your stupid ass make one of these threads already?


How many super bowls have the Saints won?


--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think it is time for every hater to bow down [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #11276159 -

Apparently all of them.  In absentia.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think it is time for every hater to bow down [Re: zappaisgod]
    #11276172 -

Best team of the decade...


--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think it is time for every hater to bow down [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #11276196 -

Clearly.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think it is time for every hater to bow down [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #11278358 -

I agree we're damn good but let's not get obnoxious about it.


--------------------
“The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought.”  -- Rudiger Dornbusch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think it is time for every hater to bow down [Re: zorbman]
    #11278425 -

"get obnoxious"?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think it is time for every hater to bow down [Re: zappaisgod]
    #11279867 -

:lol:


--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think it is time for every hater to bow down [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #11281432 -

any FOOL would take the saints bets being offered right now. over miami for -6.5 is the biggest fucking steal, even for an upset team like the fins


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think it is time for every hater to bow down [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #11282194 -

LiquidSmoke said:
Best team of the decade...



I am making these threads so you guys keep putting your foot in your mouth.

while the saints may not go down as the franchise of the decade, this team, this year, will be referred to forever in nfl history and revered as one of the greatest seasons of any nfl team.

the record for most points scored in a season is 485 i believe.... as of right now the saints have 192. pretty on par for breaking that record, especially when you figure their 38 ppg avg.

they have never trailed in a game this year.
beaten all their opponents by 14 or more.
beaten the spread by more than a TD every game.
scored on every opening drive.

they have one of the weakest divisions this year and have yet to play any interdivisional games. so we can add +6 to their already 5-0 record... next week we have the dolphins... dolphins are a pure running offense, and the saints have the 5th best rushing D right now... so +1.

that puts them at 12-0.

now all we have left is the rams.... +1, the redskins, +1, and the patriots... which i wont automatically say +1 because for the rest of the season, they are the only team that even have a remote chance of beating the saints.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think it is time for every hater to bow down [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #11282280 -

after a 59-0 Snow victory youd be insane to say that.

and you can never rule out the fins because they are the best upset team in the league.


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think it is time for every hater to bow down [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #11282708 -

jesus, that pats victory was solely due to the snow.

first off, the titans suck... just as a team that went defeated last year can be a decent team this year, so can a team that almost went undefeated last year can suck really bad...
couple that with playing in extreme conditions that they are not used to... and fuck, just watching the game, you can see that the titans could have been beat by a high school football team that night.
there was no extreme prowess or excellent playing by the pats in that game... the titans didnt know how to play that field at all, the receivers were all wide open while the titans were just trying to figure out how to hold the ball in their hands.

dont forget that the patriots almost lost to the bills, all their games have been very close with this exception, and most of those teams werent that great.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think it is time for every hater to bow down [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #11282777 -

snow is part of the game. if the saints played in that snow ill bet you they would have gotten crushed by the pats too. just shows how versatile they are, which makes a team a good team.

and this is the same head coach who won 3 previous superbowls with the pats since 2000 so i wouldnt put them down too much. as good as the saints are this year, they will never be what the patriots were (coming from a chiefs fan btw). drew brees is a monster, but brady was epic, and will probably win another.


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think it is time for every hater to bow down [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #11282795 -

Quote:
there was no extreme prowess or excellent playing by the pats in that game



You are dumber than a box of rocks, aren't you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think it is time for every hater to bow down [Re: Redstorm]
    #11282821 -

it must suck to keep getting overlooked because theres a 40+ year old man having an all star year. im a steelers fan, and favre is the best QB this season. drew brees is still only (at best) second best.


--------------------
I only put this as a signature because I despise having to uncheck the 'Add Signature' box when i post.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* A-Rod----Greatest Ever? Madtowntripper 1,157 3 02/06/07 03:52 PM
by jewunit
* the greatest atheletes of all time
( 1 2 all )
KingOftheThing 2,729 31 07/28/06 10:50 PM
by SirTripAlot
* Extreme soccer head injury! LuSiD9 639 4 12/08/06 12:02 AM
by LuSiD9
* Big Ten Chief Standing in Way of NCAA Playoff Madtowntripper 1,354 1 01/05/07 03:18 PM
by Banez
* Boxing fans are so funny Jadian 1,503 8 05/03/07 11:36 AM
by Jadian
* UFC 59 results and comments
( 1 2 all )
d33p 5,471 22 04/18/06 06:16 PM
by d33p
* A Joke For Redstorm and Other Loser Packer Fans Madtowntripper 922 2 03/19/07 09:54 AM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* That fucknut Schilling has a no hitter through 5.
( 1 2 all )
Deadmaker 2,139 23 06/22/07 03:41 PM
by Deadmaker

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
1,548 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 29 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.