Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

Re: Thumbprint Dosage Estimates [Re: Brugman]
    #11239453 - 10/13/09 01:11 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Well how many more people does it take to figure out that your thumb holds enough LSD to make you trip balls?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineteeter
Mindfucked
Male User Gallery

Loc: Philadelphia PA
Re: Thumbprint Dosage Estimates [Re: Moo456]
    #11240691 - 10/13/09 04:47 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

The people that are taking thumbprints have done so much LSD that any damage a thumbprint would do to your brain chemistry has already been done. As for why they would do it, if you've read Chinacat's experience with it, its an amazing experience far different than any regular acid trip.

--------------------
"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things through narrow chinks of his cavern." - William Blake

"Psychedelics helped me to escape.. albeit momentarily.. from the prison of my mind. It over-rode the habit patterns of thought and I was able to taste innocence again. Looking at sensations freshly without the conceptual overlay was very profound." - Ram Das

Offlinepublicenemy1
Dr. Funkenstein
Male

Loc: Cumberland Mine Flag
Re: Thumbprint Dosage Estimates [Re: teeter]
    #11240984 - 10/13/09 05:37 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

You could easily get 50 mg's on a thumbprint, probably more though (.1 g perhaps)

Seems to come to about 5 to 10 sheets.  I'm you sure you could get some really heady thumbprint coatings.

--------------------
BE HERE NOW

OfflineAgent MadHatter
Mad as a Hatter
Male

Re: Thumbprint Dosage Estimates [Re: publicenemy1]
    #11240987 - 10/13/09 05:38 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I don't see 50mg possible. Have you ever dealt with Mg's before?

--------------------
"May the long-time sun shine upon you
And all love surround you
And the clear light within you
Guide your way home."

"Its never too late to start beefing up your obituary"- The Most Interesting Man in the World

:aum:

Offlineteeter
Mindfucked
Male User Gallery

Re: Thumbprint Dosage Estimates [Re: Agent MadHatter]
    #11240994 - 10/13/09 05:39 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Dude, Madhatter, I went and did a thumbprint of salt and it was a fuckload. I could easily see someone getting 50mg out of a thumbprint.

--------------------
"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things through narrow chinks of his cavern." - William Blake

"Psychedelics helped me to escape.. albeit momentarily.. from the prison of my mind. It over-rode the habit patterns of thought and I was able to taste innocence again. Looking at sensations freshly without the conceptual overlay was very profound." - Ram Das

InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

#11241073 - 10/13/09 05:49 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I for one would prefer to take a massive dose of something a bit shorter acting. Or better yet ayahusca on a large dose of LSD  :royalrainbow:

--------------------

Offlineelectrics
wave rider
Male User Gallery

Loc: In front of my Computer
    #11241078 - 10/13/09 05:49 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

The dude I bought my crystal from insisted I tried a thumbrint..this is in 1992 mind you the LSD was amazing!! The crystal I printed off of was at the time called a champagne..It wasn't the top but it wasn't the bottom either...and I tripped so dam hard for days!! Loved every minute I can remember of it!! I blacked out several times during the trip and will have to wait until death to see what I was doing then I guess?? but to say I ingested 150 hits would seem insane!!!! so I'm guesing maybe 3-5mg. of the actual crystal..it's not like you smash you're whole thumb on the thing that's just asking for insanity..you just pinch of the corner of you're thumb and press it softly on the crystal then lick you're thumb!!:2cents:...e

--------------------
"Listen now I'm talking I've been here for weeks, waiting in this growing crowd staring at my feet, The world around me is Turning I'm just standing still, The time has come for changes do something or I will" Phish

OfflineDr.Myco87
Im a "Reader"
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of the greedy! Flag
Re: Thumbprint Dosage Estimates [Re: electrics]
    #11241141 - 10/13/09 05:58 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

electrics said:
The dude I bought my crystal from insisted I tried a thumbrint..this is in 1992 mind you the LSD was amazing!! The crystal I printed off of was at the time called a champagne..It wasn't the top but it wasn't the bottom either...and I tripped so dam hard for days!! Loved every minute I can remember of it!! I blacked out several times during the trip and will have to wait until death to see what I was doing then I guess?? but to say I ingested 150 hits would seem insane!!!! so I'm guesing maybe 3-5mg. of the actual crystal..it's not like you smash you're whole thumb on the thing that's just asking for insanity..you just pinch of the corner of you're thumb and press it softly on the crystal then lick you're thumb!!:2cents:...e

That's exactly what I was figuring was done, you don't coat the whole front of your thumb, like if you took the smalest size capsule and had lsd in it and licked your finger and put it on the end of the cap and flipped it upside down then right side up and re-capped the capsule, you would probably have 5-10mg's on your finger and I would think that you would use a slightly smaller amount than that for a TP. So like 5mg's would be a good thumbprint, a good 50 100ug hits sounds niiiiiiiiice!

--------------------
"I don’t do drugs. I am drugs."                -Salvador Dali

"I’ve never had a problem with drugs. I’ve had problems with the police."                                          -Keith Richards

"Reality is a crutch for people who can’t cope with drugs."                                          -Lily Tomlin

Offlinepublicenemy1
Dr. Funkenstein
Male

Loc: Cumberland Mine Flag
Re: Thumbprint Dosage Estimates [Re: Agent MadHatter]
    #11241176 - 10/13/09 06:02 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

what makes it not possible? if you think in the whole history of LSD manufacturing no one has ever ingested over .05 g's you are sorely mistaken.

no, i have not taken mg's and don't "plan" on taking mg's. what does that have to do with anything? I would say at least 98% of the site has never taken mg's either.

--------------------
BE HERE NOW

Offlineegobraininsane8
Mystic Wanderer
Re: Thumbprint Dosage Estimates [Re: Moo456] * 1
    #11241246 - 10/13/09 06:12 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Moo456 said:
I never understood why anyone would waste a large unknown amount of LSD while seriously fucking with their brain chemistry. How about sharing it instead of trying to enter psychosis?

if someone can give you a thumbprint they probably have way more where that came from

Offlineteeter
Mindfucked
Male User Gallery

#11241309 - 10/13/09 06:22 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

electrics said:

Dude, champagne is like the second worst type of crystal.

--------------------

Offlineelectrics
wave rider
Male User Gallery

#11252293 - 10/15/09 11:06 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Well back in 92 it was not!! With Todays market yeah maybe what they call a champagne crystal is one of the worst but back on the dead scene in the early 90's it was considered middle of the road!! I'm not saying it was the best..It was good!! and I tripped balls..it was just what I found available at the time..Of course I would have loved to have the snow crystal or the pure white But it was not what I had found..And comparing it to what you would call champagne today is like comparing night to day...the crystal I got had very slight impurities in it at the time!! now today that may be another story...As far as my Thumprint experience goes if Champagne really was one of the worst kinds even back then I would have not enjoyed anything stronger..and all the sheets we laid from that crystal not one person complained that it was shitty acid actually some claimed it was the best they had ever had..Circa 1992......e

--------------------
"Listen now I'm talking I've been here for weeks, waiting in this growing crowd staring at my feet, The world around me is Turning I'm just standing still, The time has come for changes do something or I will" Phish

InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

#11252348 - 10/15/09 11:15 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Im not an expert on the matter, but I dont think you can determine the purity of your LSD by how it looks or what its called.

--------------------

OfflineDr.Myco87
Im a "Reader"
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of the greedy! Flag
    #11252669 - 10/15/09 12:04 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Actually, according to most you can. Info from mycotopia:

TYPES OF CRYSTAL

Needlepoint -very pure(95%) white powerdery crystal,was available in small amount`s. The best of the best

White Fluff -Very pure(95%) white light flakes of crystal. Still around and the most sought after. very pure

Silver -Good and clean(85-90%)-light greyish crystal. Was an unbelievable amount of this around in the late eighty`s and early nineties. Very good stuff. My first thumbprint was this kind. If you ate acid in the 80-90`s you probably sampled some silver.

Amber -Decent(70%?) This crystal varied from a light amber color to an almost dark brown color.Was always available.One batch called quadricept amber was the color of light honey and was very good.Lot`s a people worked with this crystal but I always would use silver instead since it was better and the same price.

Lavender -(60-70%?) light purple to almost black colored crystal. Like amber it varied batch to batch.

TJ (tornado juice) - purity unknown. I seen this shit in about four different colors and it always scared me. No experiance with it.

Champagne -(50-60%) black crystal, nasty stuff IMHO. I worked with it once and swore to never touch it again.

--------------------
"I don’t do drugs. I am drugs."                -Salvador Dali

"I’ve never had a problem with drugs. I’ve had problems with the police."                                          -Keith Richards

"Reality is a crutch for people who can’t cope with drugs."                                          -Lily Tomlin

Offlineteeter
Mindfucked
Male User Gallery

Re: Thumbprint Dosage Estimates [Re: Dr.Myco87]
    #11254171 - 10/15/09 03:39 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Dr.Myco87 said:
Actually, according to most you can. Info from mycotopia:

TYPES OF CRYSTAL

Needlepoint -very pure(95%) white powerdery crystal,was available in small amount`s. The best of the best

White Fluff -Very pure(95%) white light flakes of crystal. Still around and the most sought after. very pure

Silver -Good and clean(85-90%)-light greyish crystal. Was an unbelievable amount of this around in the late eighty`s and early nineties. Very good stuff. My first thumbprint was this kind. If you ate acid in the 80-90`s you probably sampled some silver.

Amber -Decent(70%?) This crystal varied from a light amber color to an almost dark brown color.Was always available.One batch called quadricept amber was the color of light honey and was very good.Lot`s a people worked with this crystal but I always would use silver instead since it was better and the same price.

Lavender -(60-70%?) light purple to almost black colored crystal. Like amber it varied batch to batch.

TJ (tornado juice) - purity unknown. I seen this shit in about four different colors and it always scared me. No experiance with it.

Champagne -(50-60%) black crystal, nasty stuff IMHO. I worked with it once and swore to never touch it again.

Mycotopia directly copied that from Chinacat72's Crystal to blotter thread.

@electrics: If you had something called champagne that was white and lacking noticable impurities, then you didn't have what the dead champagne. The only explaination I have for it is that the guy you were dealing with had heard the word champagne and assumed it meant good crystal (champagne = high class) and then he attatched it to the non-family crystal he was getting (to make it sound good). Why he wouldn't have just said "Fluff," I don't know, but if you didn't have gross black crystal that made you sick when you printed it, then you didn't have champagne.

--------------------

Offlineteeter
Mindfucked
Male User Gallery

#11254181 - 10/15/09 03:41 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Oh, just remembered, I checked out Chinacat's thread on actually doing thumbprints and he and Whiterasta (another person who is extremely experienced with acid and thumbprints) both agreed that it was in the 3-5 sheet range, so roughly 30-50mg.

--------------------

Offlineelectrics
wave rider
Male User Gallery

#11264454 - 10/17/09 08:46 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

OK so the guy who had this crystal and I were both wrong according to the descriptions the crystal I bought back in the early 90's was what was considered silver....It was by no means dark colored at all...I don't think I would ever buy anything that fits the description below silver...e

--------------------

Offlineteeter
Mindfucked
Male User Gallery

#11264816 - 10/17/09 10:30 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

electrics said:
OK so the guy who had this crystal and I were both wrong according to the descriptions the crystal I bought back in the early 90's was what was considered silver....It was by no means dark colored at all...I don't think I would ever buy anything that fits the description below silver...e

Thats what I figured, you're dealer was probably just a dumbass and tried to use "Champagne" as a marketing ploy, when its actually really shitty.

--------------------

InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

#11264845 - 10/17/09 10:36 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Thats why I have a problem with street drugs. They can always be called anything or mixed with something. I dont see any reason why it couldnt be done with LSD as well.

--------------------

Offlineteeter
Mindfucked
Male User Gallery

#11270503 - 10/18/09 10:26 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Moo456 said:
Thats why I have a problem with street drugs. They can always be called anything or mixed with something. I dont see any reason why it couldnt be done with LSD as well.

Well LSD can be called anything, I've never heard of it being cut though. The reason a batch of crystal (like champagne) is impure is because the chemist didn't go to the effort to purify the final product. The imprities in crystal are from the manufacturing process, not from people diluting the crystal for profit.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules