Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: oakridge first flush [Re: dkamp18]
    #11206549 -

dkamp18 said:
feelfunny said:
i can send you 1 if you need. and are these from the giveaway? i have 2 differant ones the giveaway and another one i got 6 months ago.



ya they are from the giveaway.

and it is only a 1/2 pint jar that was cased for a "trial run", so 28 grams dry on the first flush is about average.

I will wait for the 2nd flush or for my bulk run to fruit before I start giving away prints, these wouldnt really be worth anyones trouble, lol.

a nickel sized print, lol



Dude, you said 28 grams fresh/wet??? That's why I was saying that it looks like way more than that.


--------------------
"I don’t do drugs. I am drugs."                -Salvador Dali

"I’ve never had a problem with drugs. I’ve had problems with the police."                                          -Keith Richards

"Reality is a crutch for people who can’t cope with drugs."                                          -Lily Tomlin


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: oakridge first flush [Re: Dr.Myco87]
    #11207611 -

sorry, i did mean 2.8 grams dry.
28 grams wet

missed my decimal point lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: oakridge first flush [Re: ratatonic30]
    #11209286 -

@ Goat Boy

Its actually a very fast fruiting strain, and puts out probably the most prolific pin sets I have ever seen including on here. My 3 qrt spawn bags finished in 14 days from LC, and pinned in 15-20 days. I almost shat myself when I saw how many pins there were.. literally hundreds of pins every square inch! But unfortunately only 1/4 of them matured (and this was the same with all 3 mono's).. judging by my grow and many others I have seen on here with OR, it seems the strain thrives on massive fae, I believe I would have had double the flush if it would have been in a GH and not mono's..


--------------------

Koopa Out
OfThisWorld,SmilingDownOnOurs: BirsdEyeView,NeverNewLife,PastsFastAsCars

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: oakridge first flush [Re: koopa_troopa]
    #11210035 -

koopa_troopa said:
@ Goat Boy

Its actually a very fast fruiting strain, and puts out probably the most prolific pin sets I have ever seen including on here. My 3 qrt spawn bags finished in 14 days from LC, and pinned in 15-20 days. I almost shat myself when I saw how many pins there were.. literally hundreds of pins every square inch! But unfortunately only 1/4 of them matured (and this was the same with all 3 mono's).. judging by my grow and many others I have seen on here with OR, it seems the strain thrives on massive fae, I believe I would have had double the flush if it would have been in a GH and not mono's..



Cheers :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: oakridge first flush [Re: dkamp18]
    #11210430 -

lookin good:laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Help with this flush (picture included) elementZen 1,023 8 10/23/03 10:44 AM
by NewSpore
* Needs info , support help... on lack of 2nd Flush SafeHaven 1,258 13 08/20/03 12:40 PM
by DanKnugget
* Second Flush On Verm Casing Where?? MushyMan 575 3 04/21/03 11:43 PM
by Roadkill
* Re: pan flush PIX!!! remember those upsydown pins?!! Anonymous 1,446 6 04/13/00 09:14 PM
by Ryche Hawk
* 2nd flush problem. TeKn0 1,763 7 10/25/02 04:07 PM
by groingrinder
* treasure coast 1st flush TerrapinSunrise 1,756 5 03/04/03 03:48 PM
by TerrapinSunrise
* straw flushes highoman 1,862 14 07/23/02 04:31 PM
by durban_poison
* 3 1/2 pint cakes-1st flush-156 grams wet!-LIPA YAI GaNjAShRooM 3,397 6 03/07/02 01:39 AM
by Zen Peddler

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,911 topic views. 30 members, 228 guests and 392 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.