Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: how clean do you keep your bong? [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #11183260 -

I have a bong I never cleaned for a year, changed water after each use though... Probably a pound of resin in it.


--------------------
14:31

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how clean do you keep your bong? [Re: Big_Whoop]
    #11183357 -

Big_Whoop said:
i smoked with a dude who would never clean his bong, he kept the water soooo filthy, ugh i dont wanna remember how that tasted.




back in the day some friends and I used to party with this guy that sold weed, he was constantly smoking and never cleaned his bong, just topped up the water occasionally, one of the guys was desperate for weed and dick offered him a free quarter if he'd drink the bong water... now we understood why he never cleaned it

anyway the guy that drank it managed to keep it down, got his quarter
and informed us he was pretty well fucked up and didnt feel like smoking

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how clean do you keep your bong? [Re: smack]
    #11183412 -

smack said:
I have a bong I never cleaned for a year, changed water after each use though... Probably a pound of resin in it.



  thats disgusting as hell


on another note, why dont more people use ash catchers?  if you get a good one they keep your bong soooo clean.  no specs of ash at all  to stick to the resin.  not to mention they keep sooo much resin out too.


--------------------
   
My old Papaver Somniferums var. Gigantum and my Passion Flower...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how clean do you keep your bong? [Re: fatso]
    #11183435 -

fatso said:
smack said:
I have a bong I never cleaned for a year, changed water after each use though... Probably a pound of resin in it.



  thats disgusting as hell


on another note, why dont more people use ash catchers?  if you get a good one they keep your bong soooo clean.  no specs of ash at all  to stick to the resin.  not to mention they keep sooo much resin out too.



cause they clog easily and are a hastle over time


--------------------
-_-_-_-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how clean do you keep your bong? [Re: Psy Baba]
    #11183443 -

Used to never clean my pieces, but a few years ago I got into the habit of cleaning them out around once a month.


--------------------
"Sanity is for the Weak"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how clean do you keep your bong? [Re: themostpurple]
    #11183470 -

themostpurple said:
fatso said:
smack said:
I have a bong I never cleaned for a year, changed water after each use though... Probably a pound of resin in it.



  thats disgusting as hell


on another note, why dont more people use ash catchers?  if you get a good one they keep your bong soooo clean.  no specs of ash at all  to stick to the resin.  not to mention they keep sooo much resin out too.



cause they clog easily and are a hastle over time



Exactly, then you end up with a dirty ash catcher that's a lot more difficult to clean.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how clean do you keep your bong? [Re: Psy Baba]
    #11183523 -

i've heard of people actually putting there's in the dishwasher. i don't know about this though, never tried it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how clean do you keep your bong? [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #11183625 -

Rock salt and rubbing alcohol.  92% is the best IMO, but it probably doesn't make much of a difference.  Swirl it around the bong and shake the bong for about 60 seconds and it's clean.  I've a large pipecleaner to deal with the downstem.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how clean do you keep your bong? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #11183761 -

blewmeanie said:
themostpurple said:
fatso said:
smack said:
I have a bong I never cleaned for a year, changed water after each use though... Probably a pound of resin in it.



  thats disgusting as hell


on another note, why dont more people use ash catchers?  if you get a good one they keep your bong soooo clean.  no specs of ash at all  to stick to the resin.  not to mention they keep sooo much resin out too.



cause they clog easily and are a hastle over time



Exactly, then you end up with a dirty ash catcher that's a lot more difficult to clean.




ya my old one wwould clog a lot. it pissed me the fuck off:crankey:

then i got an inline ashcatcher.  the part the smoke goes through is almost as wide as my diffuser.  its probably impossible to clog

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11073671#11073671
its the same one fear.loathing posted


--------------------
   
My old Papaver Somniferums var. Gigantum and my Passion Flower...

Edited by fatso (10/04/09 09:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how clean do you keep your bong? [Re: fatso]
    #11183766 -

Two words, Carbon filter....


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how clean do you keep your bong? [Re: Brainiac]
    #11183791 -

what are they? ive never seen one or know what they do?  ive only heard theyre not worth the money


--------------------
   
My old Papaver Somniferums var. Gigantum and my Passion Flower...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how clean do you keep your bong? [Re: fatso]
    #11183819 -

I had a nightmare last night where this guy dont know his name he comes

out in the "the office" and hes also in that car salesmen movie

that came out a little while ago, anyway he broke my bong in the dream i

was devistated lol


--------------------
Genesis 1:29 - Then God said, "Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how clean do you keep your bong? [Re: lmfsmoke]
    #11183958 -

I keep my lil glass pipe pretty clean
I run some hot water through it every other day or so

about once every 10-14 days I boil a pot of water
and add some OxyClean powder to the inside, and let it
soak in the boiling hot water for 15-20 minutes

squeaky clean piece :vaped:


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how clean do you keep your bong? [Re: fatso]
    #11184159 -

fatso said:
smack said:
I have a bong I never cleaned for a year, changed water after each use though... Probably a pound of resin in it.



  thats disgusting as hell




Even nastier, I have a stoner buddy who had a plant growing in his bubbler from all the resin.


--------------------
14:31

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how clean do you keep your bong? [Re: smack]
    #11184193 -

smack said:
fatso said:
smack said:
I have a bong I never cleaned for a year, changed water after each use though... Probably a pound of resin in it.



  thats disgusting as hell




Even nastier, I have a stoner buddy who had a plant growing in his bubbler from all the resin.




I Call BS


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how clean do you keep your bong? [Re: Psy Baba]
    #11184212 -

ya no shit he didnt grow weed in a bubler full of resin lol


--------------------
   
My old Papaver Somniferums var. Gigantum and my Passion Flower...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how clean do you keep your bong? [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #11184265 -

dont own a bong but I dont clean my glass piece until I taste the resin when I hit it.  lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how clean do you keep your bong? [Re: xTJx]
    #11184605 -

I change the water every day, and I'll clean it with iso/salt or dish soap every other day or so. I used to let the water go a week or more but I can't stand that anymore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how clean do you keep your bong? [Re: Psy Baba]
    #11184627 -

rubbing Alc, Epsom salt, table salt.


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how clean do you keep your bong? [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #11184667 -

When I had one I cleaned it once for everyday i used it, then some bastard stole it!

Edited by sounderror (10/05/09 01:45 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How to clean a glass bong?? matt66 1,397 4 05/25/04 09:17 PM
by trendal
* Behold the Power of Oxy-Clean! MycoCakeEater 2,582 7 06/28/09 09:51 PM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* What do you use to clean your bong? kaleidiscope 2,039 15 10/28/03 09:14 PM
by BluMonkee
* Bong Etiquette
( 1 2 all )
tokewl4aname 5,534 26 09/21/08 10:26 PM
by RRhoads
* Tha New BoNg !! Natural2me 2,223 16 03/19/03 07:56 PM
by infidelGOD
* Self made bongs Mystiq_Shaman 649 4 09/06/04 02:08 PM
by PuZuZu
* Turd's Friendly Gravity Bong Guide (for dummies) Turd 11,063 5 06/02/04 07:45 PM
by baraka
* tips on cleaning a sherlock pipe? soma_victim 8,391 16 09/08/05 01:43 PM
by Dankman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,349 topic views. 1 members, 38 guests and 176 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.