Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
how clean do you keep your bong?
    #11182124 -

back when I Was 16 I would never clean a piece, just to gather up resin tar to smoke when I ran out, I then grew older and wiser and now keep all my pieces pretty dang clean, and would never touch resin tar again. blegh.

What about you?


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how clean do you keep your bong? [Re: Psy Baba]
    #11182140 -

iso, large grain sea salt.


shakeshakeshake, shakeshakeshake, shake you bong!


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how clean do you keep your bong? [Re: Psy Baba]
    #11182141 -

i dont have a bong but the safest way in my opinion to clean one is with course salt and rubbing alcohol


--------------------
True Community:  The process of deep respect and true listening for the needs of the other people in this community.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how clean do you keep your bong? [Re: sui]
    #11182147 -

I keep them pretty clean, usually i clean my glass after i get a new batch.


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how clean do you keep your bong? [Re: Psy Baba]
    #11182213 -

I clean my bong every time I use it.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how clean do you keep your bong? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #11182224 -

i smoked with a dude who would never clean his bong, he kept the water soooo filthy, ugh i dont wanna remember how that tasted.


--------------------

the pillars of the universe are taking a break at the moment, please call again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how clean do you keep your bong? [Re: Big_Whoop]
    #11182236 -

I slack on cleaning them a bit, but I think not using fresh water every time is absolutely terrible. What if that shit spills? Ugh.


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how clean do you keep your bong? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #11182249 -

It varies, but cleaner definitely gives it a smoother hit.
Generally I give a quick clean every 1-3 days (depending on use) with just hot/cold water and some shaking.
And then probably everyone 2weeks I give it a full clean down with iso, but I'm gonna add the salt in too next time- sounds like a good thing.

Clean bongs yeaaa! :bongload:
Don't dis the res though, it has its times.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how clean do you keep your bong? [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #11182430 -

Damn, hard water.... Any way to get it off.


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how clean do you keep your bong? [Re: Brainiac]
    #11182446 -

you guys should post pictures of your squeaky clean bongs


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how clean do you keep your bong? [Re: shadyy]
    #11182451 -



--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how clean do you keep your bong? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #11182491 -

:vaped::potleaf:


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how clean do you keep your bong? [Re: Brainiac]
    #11182684 -

Brainiac said:
Damn, hard water.... Any way to get it off.



i have the same problem

420 bong solution works great for everything else but this^


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how clean do you keep your bong? [Re: visions]
    #11182701 -

420 solution is actually salt and alcohol, LOL, dont buy that shit!! :lol:

just get the salt and iso it at the grocery store.


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how clean do you keep your bong? [Re: sui]
    #11182731 -

i got a free bottle of the stuff when i bought my bong a few months back
i rarely even toke it these days. im all about that conservation via gravitational pulls


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how clean do you keep your bong? [Re: sui]
    #11182738 -

clean after everytime with warm water and soap = best


--------------------
-General.Joker

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how clean do you keep your bong? [Re: visions]
    #11182749 -

I just use dish soap with hot water and one of those sponges on a thin wire handle.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how clean do you keep your bong? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #11182867 -

I used to keep the fucker clean, I cleaned it every few days... with the amount of rock salt and rubbing alcohol I went through though, I clean it every couple of months now, I just empty the water on a daily or bi-daily basis.  A lot of crap builds up but that's alright, at least it's not dirty water (water being a great medium for yeasts and bacteria to live in, and ash being a great food source). 
Then again, I did put a fat crack in it, ended up dipping it in plasti-dip to seal it, and can't really see when it gets dirty anyway, plus that made me kind of lose focus on cleaning and maintenance.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how clean do you keep your bong? [Re: Maverick]
    #11183185 -





--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how clean do you keep your bong? [Re: Jair]
    #11183192 -

eh im too lazy to clean my bong


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How to clean a glass bong?? matt66 1,397 4 05/25/04 09:17 PM
by trendal
* Behold the Power of Oxy-Clean! MycoCakeEater 2,582 7 06/28/09 09:51 PM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* What do you use to clean your bong? kaleidiscope 2,039 15 10/28/03 09:14 PM
by BluMonkee
* Bong Etiquette
( 1 2 all )
tokewl4aname 5,534 26 09/21/08 10:26 PM
by RRhoads
* Tha New BoNg !! Natural2me 2,223 16 03/19/03 07:56 PM
by infidelGOD
* Self made bongs Mystiq_Shaman 649 4 09/06/04 02:08 PM
by PuZuZu
* Turd's Friendly Gravity Bong Guide (for dummies) Turd 11,063 5 06/02/04 07:45 PM
by baraka
* tips on cleaning a sherlock pipe? soma_victim 8,391 16 09/08/05 01:43 PM
by Dankman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,349 topic views. 3 members, 27 guests and 173 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.