Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
cleveland show
    #11182886 -

what a huge load of shit.. i wasted 30 min of my life watching that garbage. didnt laugh once.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cleveland show [Re: Atheist]
    #11182961 -

I wasn't impressed either. I think the little black kid is the best one on the show, similar to how Stewie is the best on on Family Guy.

I just watched American Dad too, and I never do... to give it a shot. Pretty lame.
And a lot of Family Guy episodes aren't that funny.  They're usually hit or miss, but when they hit sometimes they have me rolling.
Like that last Family Guy episode with the multi verse remote, that was legendary.


--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cleveland show [Re: Atheist]
    #11182968 -

Atheist said:
what a huge load of shit.. i wasted 30 min of my life watching that garbage. didnt laugh once.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cleveland show [Re: Atheist]
    #11182972 -

I know. Complete cookie cutter bullshit with worse jokes. And that laugh! That got old right fucking quick.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cleveland show [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #11182973 -

yeh it was lame as fuck.


--------------------
nappy then, nappy now, nappy for a bit
knee deep head over heals in this country shit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cleveland show [Re: Atheist]
    #11183037 -

Didn't even bother, the commercials were hard enough to watch.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cleveland show [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #11183088 -

Might as well have made "The Meg Show". Would have been just as funny.




















Shut up meg

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cleveland show [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #11183114 -

Wow, something worse than the new Family Guy episodes, I thought it was impossible. But they've managed to pull it off.

:hangover:


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cleveland show [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #11183134 -

i just watched sitdownshutup on hulu.

its pretty funny. and def way more original that clevelands black/white ass


--------------------
nappy then, nappy now, nappy for a bit
knee deep head over heals in this country shit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cleveland show [Re: subject]
    #11183447 -

Cant wait for south park to make an episode making fun of this show :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cleveland show [Re: Atheist]
    #11183481 -

Does anybody actually watch Family Guy still? That show is so fucking horrendous. I have to seriously resist the urge to punch people in the head when they are watching that garbage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cleveland show [Re: DNKYD]
    #11183510 -

DNKYD said:
Does anybody actually watch Family Guy still? That show is so fucking horrendous. I have to seriously resist the urge to punch people in the head when they are watching that garbage.




While I can understand your dislike of Family Guy, I recommend that you watch this episode, it is easily one of the best ever.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/98264/family-guy-road-to-the-multiverse


--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cleveland show [Re: Frost]
    #11183515 -

As hard as anybody tries, you still can't polish a turd.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cleveland show [Re: Frost]
    #11183644 -

Frost said:
DNKYD said:
Does anybody actually watch Family Guy still? That show is so fucking horrendous. I have to seriously resist the urge to punch people in the head when they are watching that garbage.




While I can understand your dislike of Family Guy, I recommend that you watch this episode, it is easily one of the best ever.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/98264/family-guy-road-to-the-multiverse



Really? I thought it was mediocre at best. Doesn't hold a candle to Road to Rhode Island.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cleveland show [Re: Atheist]
    #11183785 -

Yea im not sure why people watch any of McFarlanes shows.  That guy has really let the quality of his shows go, I guess thats what happens when you get a guaranteed contract from Fox for a huge number of millions.  Back when he had to work for the money and laughs the show was decent.  Oh well

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cleveland show [Re: DNKYD]
    #11183788 -

DNKYD said:
As hard as anybody tries, you still can't polish a turd.



ROFL


--------------------
This Is All Just An Echo Of What Has All Ready Happened!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cleveland show [Re: Chespirito]
    #11183817 -

Chespirito said:
Yea im not sure why people watch any of McFarlanes shows.  That guy has really let the quality of his shows go, I guess thats what happens when you get a guaranteed contract from Fox for a huge number of millions.  Back when he had to work for the money and laughs the show was decent.  Oh well



Meh, American Dad still gets me laughing. It's not perfect, but it's a hell of a lot better than the new Family Guy episodes. They should have just let that show die after it got canceled.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cleveland show [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #11184946 -

I thought it was funny, but I never get tired of this kind of humor.


--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* People hate on Seth McFarlane's shows but Everlong 672 16 05/14/12 12:39 AM
by NWlight
* mmmm.... garbage cigarette...
( 1 2 all )
tiny_rabid_birds 1,196 31 01/19/10 01:07 PM
by deCypher
* Seth McFarlane & Olbermann Dissect Colbert vs. O’Reilly Liquid_Dimension 388 0 01/22/07 03:06 AM
by Liquid_Dimension
* illinois river garbage clean up starptv23 977 7 03/21/05 04:25 PM
by starptv23
* Ive heard nothing but bad things about Cleveland, I guess its true, 11 year kidnapping
( 1 2 3 all )
imachavel 2,923 42 08/03/13 07:09 PM
by Nifflerz
* The Cleveland Show
( 1 2 all )
Coaster 1,750 25 10/04/09 08:18 PM
by sui
* garbage men SS nazi,s 5150 971 9 01/18/09 11:43 PM
by Gumby
* Damn you garbage men! DNKYD 2,034 18 02/21/06 03:13 PM
by DNKYD

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
829 topic views. 6 members, 23 guests and 153 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.