Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Loc: dancing in my head
illinois river garbage clean up
    #3942444 - 03/20/05 12:22 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

hello...i was hoping to get some Illinois people together to clean up some of the garbage next to the rivers...i want to start buy starved rock state park...I would even be happy going to other places around the chi-town area or even the Mississippi river ...I think it is gross how people use mother nature as there garbage dump..one river goes into the next the eventually into the ocean...please help me get something going...thanks... :heart: :tongue smile: :sun: :cool:...i would like to do it sometime next month in April before all the rains come and take all the garbage away...PLEASE HELP

--------------------
"Six words: drop out, turn on, then come back and tune it in -and then drop out again, and turn on, and tune it back in-it's a rhythm- most of us think God made this universe in nature-subject object-predicate sentences-turn on, tune in, drop out- period, end of paragraph. Turn the page- it's all a rhythm- it's all a beat. You turn on, you find it inside, and then you have to come back (since you can't stay high all the time) and you have to build a better model. But don't get caught - don't get hooked - don't get attracted by the thing you're building, cause... you gotta drop out again. It's a cycle. Turn on, tune in, drop out. Keep it going, keep it going- the nervous system works that way. gotta keep it flowing- keep it flowing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Re: illinois river garbage clean up [Re: starptv23]
    #3946842 - 03/20/05 10:33 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

well i guess people are just not into this kind of thing...thats ok I will be there everyweekend i can pick it up myself...i hope someday you will be too..

--------------------
"Six words: drop out, turn on, then come back and tune it in -and then drop out again, and turn on, and tune it back in-it's a rhythm- most of us think God made this universe in nature-subject object-predicate sentences-turn on, tune in, drop out- period, end of paragraph. Turn the page- it's all a rhythm- it's all a beat. You turn on, you find it inside, and then you have to come back (since you can't stay high all the time) and you have to build a better model. But don't get caught - don't get hooked - don't get attracted by the thing you're building, cause... you gotta drop out again. It's a cycle. Turn on, tune in, drop out. Keep it going, keep it going- the nervous system works that way. gotta keep it flowing- keep it flowing.

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
    #3946901 - 03/20/05 10:51 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i would if i lived in illinois....instead i reside doing similar activites in my area.  we can pick up garbage on our own and talk smut about them pigs behind their backs :wink:

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#3946999 - 03/20/05 11:37 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

hey man
I'm down

I never have free time
but perhaps we can
figure something out.

pm me

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Re: illinois river garbage clean up [Re: Vvellum]
    #3947998 - 03/21/05 08:31 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

thank you for your words...i will keep cleaning for all to enjoy...i would love any help since the animals cant pick it up....i just love my earth and i hate the fact there so many frinking pigs around here...peace to all

--------------------

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

#3949640 - 03/21/05 03:31 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

bump

--------------------

InvisibleMarioNett
Stranger
    #3949647 - 03/21/05 03:34 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

Do like the Cuyahoga River in Cleveland and just set it on fire. If it won't burn on its own, it's not polluted enough yet.

J/K man, if I was in your area I'd help out. 5 shrooms for being a good citizen.

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Re: illinois river garbage clean up [Re: MarioNett]
    #3949917 - 03/21/05 04:25 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

you know i used to live next to chicago and 10 years ago this river called the fox river started on fire...

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order