Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: The Geometry of a Sunflower [Re: Papaver]
    #11174880 -



--Murakami, c. 2000


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Geometry of a Sunflower [Re: Papaver]
    #11174893 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Geometry of a Sunflower [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #11174914 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Geometry of a Sunflower [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #11174922 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Geometry of a Sunflower [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #11174940 -











--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Geometry of a Sunflower [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #11174966 -

I AM SWIM said:




OMG! Sugar-Coated Rainbow Bacon!!! :laugh:

I can feel myself slipping into a "contact" diabetic-coma just looking at it...

But is it kosher bacon? Does it adhere to strict dietary law? Was the sugar-coated rainbow-pig blessed by a Rabbi?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Geometry of a Sunflower [Re: Papaver]
    #11174991 -

:rofl:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Geometry of a Sunflower [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #11175574 -

I AM SWIM said:





That's way cool!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Geometry of a Sunflower [Re: Brugman]
    #11176002 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* sunshine and rainbows wrestler_az 703 9 10/31/05 01:42 AM
by wrestler_az
* Geometry
( 1 2 all )
Mojo_Risin 2,481 22 06/30/09 01:34 PM
by Coaster
* Haruki Murakami and mushrooms... GreenGoat 917 5 12/07/08 03:18 PM
by GreenGoat
* Rainbow gathering versus the police
( 1 2 3 all )
EllisDSox 6,464 42 08/04/15 08:03 PM
by Mr.GuessWork
* Rainbow Gathering
( 1 2 all )
sleepy 4,311 27 06/01/06 10:12 PM
by sleepy
* so i'm considering going to mexico for the rainbow family gathering sleepy 1,775 16 11/26/07 04:56 PM
by Tangerines
* What do you think of the Rainbow Family?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 6,783 26 02/28/04 10:08 PM
by THEBOSS
* Uh Oh....Rainbow Gathering.
( 1 2 all )
Penguarky Tunguin 4,965 21 06/26/06 12:15 PM
by Microcosmatrix

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,729 topic views. 4 members, 22 guests and 141 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.