Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Oak Ridge pin porn *Updated*
    #11163091 -

pics taken 24 hours later. 








Check out this little fattie


Edited by M.Reynolds (10/02/09 01:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oak Ridge pin porn [Re: M.Reynolds]
    #11163101 -

very nice!! ive got 10 WBS jars colonizing right now, cant wait to get to this step :smile:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oak Ridge pin porn [Re: M.Reynolds]
    #11163299 -

Mmmmmmm porn! :thumbup:


--------------------
Gypsum/Drywall Tek
The Story Of Russell The Texas (Cube) Bear



The human race's prospects of survival were considerably better when we were defenceless against tigers than they are today when we have become defenceless against ourselves.
-Arnold J. Toynbee

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oak Ridge pin porn [Re: nexus1946]
    #11163336 -

Very Nice Porn Indeed..keep up the good work!! how deep is the sub. and what are it's components if you do not mind sharing.......e


--------------------
"Listen now I'm talking I've been here for weeks, waiting in this growing crowd staring at my feet, The world around me is Turning I'm just standing still, The time has come for changes do something or I will" Phish

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oak Ridge pin porn [Re: electrics]
    #11163413 -

becarefull with those tin trays i've seen myc eat through the tins like battery acid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oak Ridge pin porn [Re: Cookies]
    #11163504 -

dude nice!

I got 2 jars of oak ridge lc incubating atm
haha i made the mistake of prepping 10 qts of wbs at the same time i made the new lc, but now i have to wait for the oak ridge lc to beef up before i can use it

did you use wbs? thats poo/straw right?  any coir in there?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oak Ridge pin porn [Re: lolskies]
    #11163728 -

Thanks everyone for stopping by.

These guys are MS inoculated to rye berries then spawned (1qt) to Hpoo/straw mix.  I add shredded straw till the compost takes on a very light easy to tumble consistency. 

the substrate is a little less than 3 inches deep. 

Good to know Lumens, I think next time I'm going to take it out and lay it on a piece of aluminium foil in the FC

This is my second grow of oak ridge and I can't wait.  The first ones were very enjoyable.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oak Ridge pin porn [Re: M.Reynolds]
    #11163744 -

those are nice, fat little suckers, M.Reynolds. congrats so far.

houdinihar

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oak Ridge pin porn [Re: M.Reynolds]
    #11163748 -

:congrats:


--------------------
Question: Why do women wear make-up and perfume? 
Answer: Because they're ugly and they stink.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oak Ridge pin porn [Re: BrandNewbie]
    #11164540 -

congrats! i started oak ridge a long time back. it took forever but i ctually hve sevearal pins the size of yours on a bulk substrake cake. both of my tubs are pinning to!

How long did you wait from100% colonization to fruiting chamber to pins?

good job

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oak Ridge pin porn [Re: LitCloset]
    #11164552 -

nice,  Oakridge was an old favorite of mine.  Good luck on rest of fruiting

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oak Ridge pin porn [Re: Ogla]
    #11164613 -

I've noticed they tend to be a little sparse on the first flush we'll see what the second flush does. Good luck and I can't wait to see how yours go.


--------------------
:mushroom2:THOSE WHO KNOW DONT TALK!:mad:THOSE WHO DONT KNOW CANT TALK.:smile: (Timothy Leary):mushroom2:
"Funny thing about weekends when your unemployed they don't mean quit so much except you get hang out with your workin' friends" Les Claypool

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oak Ridge pin porn [Re: jerrylove]
    #11165693 -

jerrylove said:
I've noticed they tend to be a little sparse on the first flush we'll see what the second flush does. Good luck and I can't wait to see how yours go.




na


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oak Ridge pin porn [Re: Ogla]
    #11166510 -

Dear Losfreddy this was nearly my observation on my first O.R. grow in which I have two casings. By no means am I an expert just an astout observer. I'm always interested in any tips you or any one else may have on getting a better flush or flushes. Thanks


--------------------
:mushroom2:THOSE WHO KNOW DONT TALK!:mad:THOSE WHO DONT KNOW CANT TALK.:smile: (Timothy Leary):mushroom2:
"Funny thing about weekends when your unemployed they don't mean quit so much except you get hang out with your workin' friends" Les Claypool

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oak Ridge pin porn [Re: Ogla]
    #11166898 -

losfreddy said:
jerrylove said:
I've noticed they tend to be a little sparse on the first flush we'll see what the second flush does. Good luck and I can't wait to see how yours go.




na





I second that "Na"


--------------------


AMU Q&A thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oak Ridge pin porn [Re: The shroomy 1]
    #11168504 -

OK the shroomy1 I got a chuckle from that. If you recall I got my oak ridge from you bro. Please tell me did you do any isolation work or cloning. If that is multispore then I need you to come by and show me what the fuck I'm doing wrong. As always much respect. PM me if you got any prints to trade.


--------------------
:mushroom2:THOSE WHO KNOW DONT TALK!:mad:THOSE WHO DONT KNOW CANT TALK.:smile: (Timothy Leary):mushroom2:
"Funny thing about weekends when your unemployed they don't mean quit so much except you get hang out with your workin' friends" Les Claypool

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oak Ridge pin porn [Re: The shroomy 1]
    #11168748 -

The shroomy 1 said:
losfreddy said:
jerrylove said:
I've noticed they tend to be a little sparse on the first flush we'll see what the second flush does. Good luck and I can't wait to see how yours go.




na





I second that "Na"




I third that "Na"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oak Ridge pin porn [Re: MightyWhite]
    #11168974 -

now I wish I took a fucking pic lol. I get it Iget it jesus.


--------------------
:mushroom2:THOSE WHO KNOW DONT TALK!:mad:THOSE WHO DONT KNOW CANT TALK.:smile: (Timothy Leary):mushroom2:
"Funny thing about weekends when your unemployed they don't mean quit so much except you get hang out with your workin' friends" Les Claypool

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oak Ridge pin porn [Re: jerrylove]
    #11169076 -

search pinning strategy  yo won't be disappointed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oak Ridge pin porn [Re: jerrylove]
    #11169468 -

jerrylove said:
Dear Losfreddy this was nearly my observation on my first O.R. grow in which I have two casings. By no means am I an expert just an astout observer. I'm always interested in any tips you or any one else may have on getting a better flush or flushes. Thanks




it was multi spore..  I used two cakes and cased.. an even pinset depends on an even casing layer, right conditions ect.  Practice and experince helps. Do plently of research and observe how other people are doing it. You should be able to get results like these. Just keep trying and looking up. You'll get it eventually

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My Martha setup with 360 pinning (pin porn) jwalt420 1,774 7 03/02/18 10:41 AM
by jwalt420
* How to trigger pinning. PF jars into bulk in coco Metacanna 2,008 14 03/02/18 07:30 AM
by Metacanna
* Peroxide removes white film on pins
( 1 2 all )
mary fairchild 7,412 31 03/03/18 10:57 AM
by mushboy
* Explain Pin Dev in Depth? SHiZNO 1,252 12 05/01/03 12:54 PM
by SixTango
* Fruits slow to mature? Should I just remain patient? (also some nice pins) *DELETED* lostsailor 2,774 5 03/02/18 11:43 AM
by Psilosoulful
* DAMNED things won't PIN! REDnBLUEshrooms 3,730 18 05/24/02 04:44 AM
by MAIA
* General Growing ? and Observations daywalker 584 4 11/27/03 04:56 AM
by daywalker
* Pinning: when do baby caps show?? sillvyr 1,131 3 02/11/02 09:20 AM
by windex

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
3,543 topic views. 6 members, 69 guests and 180 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.