Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Shroomerites freestyle/flowin circle. [Re: jewunit]
    #11148107 -

:macdre:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomerites freestyle/flowin circle. [Re: fantastic dan]
    #11148128 -

Is that mac dre?


--------------------


WakaWaka

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomerites freestyle/flowin circle. [Re: HopanDubMan]
    #11148387 -

Yo.  Its the iron mike santa clause, where white people hit you like menapause.  Stop. 

Ok. 

Rip it.

Imma rhyme like I'm havin' a masked identity crisis at the age of twenty three no time to flee, gotta stand here and freestyle read this rhyme I wrote while I reminisce about study hall '03.  It's gonna tear up public TV, make 'em glad their watchin' for free.  Wait.  Nevermind, time to rhyme in time about doin' crime, rewinding the clock back to nineteen ninety fine... ass bitches, givin' me the twitches with hot ass shorts around their booty that say "M&M's" or "MMMM MMMM MMMM" rather.  I can't remember.  I jes wish I could make a really cool musical too where I unfocus my eyes make me look ultra-realistically intense.

mmm

Shieeet.

One time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomerites freestyle/flowin circle. [Re: HopanDubMan]
    #11148406 -

:foshizzle: its mac dre.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomerites freestyle/flowin circle. [Re: fantastic dan]
    #11150732 -

yo this aint a freestyle

fuck you guys

this aint a freestyle

i fucking hate you B dont ever make a video like that again what was that  a fucking late show behind the judges who did you sodomize to get that position

you suck

id give it a A-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomerites freestyle/flowin circle. [Re: Konyap]
    #11152227 -
Log in to view attachment

Driving home boreda s fuck yesterday from a lack of finds mushroom hunting.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomerites freestyle/flowin circle. [Re: vandago]
    #11154254 -

Its like I went insane
A trip to the underworld to come back with what you need.
Its like you need a quick fix, sir
An Elixir turned fixer
She's broken but she's probably open
To somethin that'd fix her.
No Xanax, the Prozac or the Effexor
I'm well aware of the side effects, it's not the answer.
So take a nibble of that natural caduceus from nature
And be sure to charm those snakes
And anchor your anger to something greater.
That Gaian Darth Vader.
That ecological Hater.
Necessary yin and yang to be straightened out later.

You best thank every MotherFucker like me
Serious as fuck about the hero's journey.
Handcuffed to a Gurney
Gettin looked at sternly.
For glowin so heavenly and spittin prose so deadly.
Its like a metaphor coming out of my mouth
This reality that you constructed for me is a house
Of cards, and its doomed to fall
But that's genius in the plans
Liberation for us all.
So watch the buildings fall
And call it ground zero.
Let's all stare at the sky and wait for the fucking hero.
To come save the day
To answer all yer prayers.
I hope to God he lifts you up to show you the upstairs.
When you finally get lifted
Check the waters with yer fuckin dipstick
And quit wastin time puttin on the fuckin lipstick.

This is it. :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomerites freestyle/flowin circle. [Re: TheBalance]
    #11158882 -

Sittin here listening to some heavy shit.
Makes me wanna pop the clip and start on it.
Gettin down to the nitty gritty, slappin biddies and touchin titties.
Just kidding cause I aint got no game
Y'all know that hopan is pretty much lame, no fame or shame.
Livin with a mentality that my mind is outside the picture frame.

So get it poppin get it lockin, locked down on the dockett like molly poppet.
Now I am just makin up shit that doesn't make sense, so I light some incense and begin a psychological rememberance
Of times past, gettin kicked in the ass by schoolwork and that shit hurt
Like my mind was gettin burnt and turnt on a turntable of stress
So I smoked stress to relieve that at best. Opening my mind to the cannabis seed. Something that I needed, the plant has been seeded and now all my illnesses seem fleeted by the possibilities of no more greivance.


--------------------


WakaWaka

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* a few freestyles i wrote down CptnGarden 780 6 10/16/06 06:32 PM
by AaronEvil
* Saul Williams - mad freestyle poet Adamist 1,336 19 11/06/05 10:11 AM
by Simisu
* freestyling. ChrisCanty97 1,225 19 08/31/06 07:17 AM
by JacquesCousteau
* Freestyle Beats TrauM 1,109 6 09/22/04 07:28 PM
by Blastrid
* wu-tang fans: Live show / freestyles video I made kotik 1,195 5 01/23/06 01:20 AM
by stefan
* New Perfect Circle Cd. to be released Nov 2 DigitalDuality 980 7 09/18/04 07:57 PM
by Locus
* Thoughts on the new A Perfect Circle song?
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 3,309 27 11/07/04 01:10 AM
by plexus
* A Perfect Circle silversoul7 1,359 15 08/05/03 11:46 AM
by silversoul7

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
2,436 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.