Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
A Perfect Circle
    #1764501 -

I just got their first album. I love it so much! It's less intense than Tool, but just as good, IMO.


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Perfect Circle [Re: silversoul7]
    #1765715 -


You just now got their first cd? 'Bout time.


--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Perfect Circle [Re: Murex]
    #1765732 -

I know. I'm kinda slow when it comes to buying CDs.


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Perfect Circle [Re: silversoul7]
    #1767189 -

Damn! You've been missing out.

By the way you can get their new single on Kazaa, its called weak and powerless.


--------------------
"Daddy, what's the difference between ignorance and apathy?"

"Son, I don't know, and I don't care"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Perfect Circle [Re: blowback]
    #1767624 -

i adore APC! you know, james iha(ex-smashing pumpkins) just joined the band. im looking forward GREATLY to there next album


--------------------
The bathrooms were flodded! Feces EVERYWHERE!

What are feces?

Baby mice.

awwwww

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Perfect Circle [Re: dymebagger00]
    #1768434 -

I was looking forward to seeing them soon in Edmonton, but now I'm not sure they're coming.

I'm not a huge fan, but I'm sure they'd put on a fantastic show.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Perfect Circle [Re: blowback]
    #1768799 -

Quote:
blowback said:
By the way you can get their new single on Kazaa, its called weak and powerless.




Yeah, you can also stream it (high quality) off of their website.

A Perfect Circle

BTW, does anyone like it? I thought it was pretty good...although the lyrics repeat quite a bit.


--------------------
:poison: :poison: :poison:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Perfect Circle [Re: Darkcloud]
    #1768843 -

APC is fucking awesome! Mer de Noms never leaves my playlist.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Perfect Circle [Re: Darkcloud]
    #1770416 -

I'm listening to it now. It's all right--not very exciting. I like the vocals, and the lyrics are good. A heavier remix would be cool. The song is indeed weak and powerless.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Perfect Circle [Re: Ulysees]
    #1772392 -

Weak and Powerless (Unofficial Lyrics)

Tilling my own grave to keep me level,
Jam another dragon down the hole.
Digging to the rhythm and the echo of a solitary siren,
One that pushes me along and leaves me so...

Desperate and ravenous, so
Weak and powerless, over you.

Someone feed the monkey,
While I dig in search of China,
White as dracula as I approach the bottom.

Desperate and ravenous, so
Weak and powerless, over you.

Pale angel, go away
Come again some other day.
Devil has my ear today,
I can't hear a word you say.
Promised I would find a little,
Solace and some peace of mind.
Whatever, just as long as I dont feel so...

Desperate and ravenous, so
Weak and powerless, over you, over you


--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Perfect Circle [Re: Merkin]
    #1772492 -

I have a hard time believing that Twiggy Ramirez is the new bass player. I guess I'll have to see him in action but I guess he is working out well. I also want to see Pygmy Love Circus as an opener too. Going to be a good fucking time.


--------------------
The trouble with our times is that the future is not what it used to be.

Paul Valery

www.dailygrail.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Perfect Circle [Re: aeonblue]
    #1776933 -

It is said that Tool is the left-side of the brain, masculine, logical form.

and APC is the right-side, feminine, emotional form.

I spose it fits.


--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Perfect Circle [Re: Blastrid]
    #1780267 -

Blastrid, that's a cool interpretation


--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Perfect Circle [Re: Merkin]
    #1780422 -

Merkaba said:
Blastrid, that's a cool interpretation 



I like it as well.  :grin: 


--------------------
:poison: :poison: :poison:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Perfect Circle [Re: aeonblue]
    #1780560 -

Quote:
Going to be a good fucking time. 




Agreed!  :grin:  See you there. 


--------------------
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes."
- Marcel Proust

I wish you all ceaselessly flowing moments of happiness.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Perfect Circle [Re: psyphon]
    #1781444 -

Hell ya! The main reason I bought the album is because I'll be seeing them at Lollapalooza on the 19th, and I don't want to just be singing along to their radio hits.


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* A Perfect Circle In Concert Blastrid 1,468 10 03/31/04 01:11 AM
by Murex
* New Perfect Circle Cd. to be released Nov 2 DigitalDuality 980 7 09/18/04 07:57 PM
by Locus
* Thoughts on the new A Perfect Circle song?
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 3,308 27 11/07/04 01:10 AM
by plexus
* A Perfect Circle - bad news :( the spiral 1,568 11 02/18/03 10:17 AM
by Murex
* A Perfect Circle's Amotive barfightlard 1,213 10 11/19/04 11:11 AM
by bf6
* A Perfect Circle Darkcloud 930 9 07/20/03 06:25 PM
by Darkcloud
* A Perfect Circle announces another US leg in spring Blastrid 947 9 01/10/04 01:30 PM
by barfightlard
* APC "Weak and Powerless" Interpretation DiMiTriSouljah 1,238 7 08/10/03 08:30 PM
by Jared

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
1,358 topic views. 1 members, 2 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.