Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: bacon tek [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #11053531 -

I agree

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bacon tek [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #11053713 -

Anonymous #11 said:
:bitch:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bacon tek [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #11053729 -

Anonymous #8 said:
in uniform or out, if we know you're a cop, we reserve the right to refuse you service



I call bullshit- that's illegal and every cop knows it.
The right of a public business (not a private club) to deny any customer with money went out in the 50's.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bacon tek [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #11053811 -

not really, as long as you don't refuse based on protected groups (race, religion, etc).  You'd have to be a complete moron to discourage cops from frequenting your business tho.  Unless of course you were doing a lot of illegal stuff there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bacon tek [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11054246 -

What? Is that just your standard response, there?  Quote somebody and replace what they said with a stupid graemlin?

Wow!  Thought provoking.  You are a master of the internet.  I am banging my fists on the keyboard, and tomorrow when I go into work, I am going to take out my rage by arresting some innocent pot smokers :crankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bacon tek [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #11054268 -

Im not overly worried about getting arrested, Ill just bribe some more cops :rofl2:  All you guys are so bribable, its like living in Mexico.  'Im real sorry officer, if theres any fine that needs to paid maybe to save time I can just give it to you and you can pass it to the proper authorities'

'Uh..yea I could do that, I guess you learned your lesson'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bacon tek [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #11054282 -

66% of my arrests in the last ten years have been traffic violations, the rest have been property crimes and crimes against the person.  Drug related arrests make up 1.9% of my total.  I'm proud of that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bacon tek [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11056003 -

Interesting that a cop admits to stealing and selling drugs, the other cop says, "I wouldn't turn you in, but I'd beat the shit out of you."  Fuck you Pig bastards. Real people have drugs, throw them in jail, Thieving ass crooked cop steals said drugs and sells them, shit happens.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bacon tek [Re: Anonymous #23]
    #11056101 -

Pig in 16th century: Sorry witch, I'm not really superstitious but the law says that black arts practitioners must burn at the stake, and I've gotta uphold the law.

Pig in 19th century:  Sorry nigger, I disagree with slavery laws but you shouldn't have  tried to run away from the master.  That's ILLEGAL.  I'm takng you back.

Pig in 20th century Germany:  SOrry Jew/gypsy/fag, I think the final solution is bullshit, but the law says I've gotta round you guys up and put you on trains.  Yeah its a dumb law, but its ILLEGAL to be a hebe, shoulda thought about that before eh?

Pig in 21st century:  Yeah, everyone knows pot laws are bullshit, but its ILLEGAL.  Into the fucking cage with you, dirty worthless hippie.

Call me crazy, but if I were a pig I would have a mighty bad internal struggle with that.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bacon tek [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #11056329 -

fuck the police
fuck the government
fuck the authority
fuck the nation
fuck the dog
fuck the police
fuck the rules
fuck the schools
fuck the law
fuck the job
fuck the road
fuck the community
fuck you assholes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bacon tek [Re: Anonymous #23]
    #11056502 -

Anonymous #23 said:
Interesting that a cop admits to stealing and selling drugs, the other cop says, "I wouldn't turn you in, but I'd beat the shit out of you."  Fuck you Pig bastards. Real people have drugs, throw them in jail, Thieving ass crooked cop steals said drugs and sells them, shit happens.



I really don't think a real cop would admit to that, even in the anon forum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bacon tek [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11056868 -

I'm a member of my state's police force and all I do is sit on my fat ass and look at porn on the job. Sweet!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bacon tek [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #11058671 -

No shit, that guy is not a real cop.  You'd have to be retarded to think otherwise.

I still stand by my previous statement.  Yes marijuana laws are stupid.  But so is pot.  If a stupid fucking plant means that much to you, that you refuse to be responsible with it (i.e. only having small amounts in your home), then you are asking for trouble.  Again, just because YOU don't like the law doesn't mean shit.  It doesn't mean shit that I don't like it either.

Grow the fuck up.  It's just a goddamn drug (and not even a very good one at that), be smart with it, don't drive around with it, especially smoking it, and you will usually be OK.

Fucking potheads, jesus christ, in some ways they are no better than crack heads.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bacon tek [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #11058696 -

At least when I wake up in in the morning I am no longer high.  Every day that you wake up in the morning and look at yourself in the mirror, you will still be a pig.  A worthless, idiot, sheeple porker. 

I'll take being a stoner over that humiliation any fucking day of the week.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bacon tek [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #11058768 -

Ha nice



reference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bacon tek [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #11058771 -

We know the law, we choose to disobey it :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bacon tek [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11058873 -

That's fine.  I break the law sometimes too.  I speed sometimes, even when I am not driving my cruiser, and I used to even smoke some pot a few years back (I even smoked a joint in my cruiser once!, haha).

All I am trying to say is, yes, you do know the law, and you choose to break it.  Just be prepared to pay the consequences of breaking the law, and don't whine and complain when you get caught, be a man (or woman), grow some balls and pay the cost.  That's all I'm saying.

There's bad people everywhere.  There a bad cops.  There are bad drug users.  You guys bitch that all cops treat all drug users bad, and yet the same people specifically say that hate all cops and treat all cops bad.  You need look at the bigger picture (smoke a joint and really consider it :wink:).  Try meeting some police officers, you will see most are good people who really want to make a difference for the better.  Don't be so close minded.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bacon tek [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #11059142 -

Just keep in mind the French Revolution or the LA riots.  Eventually the citizens can't handle any more abuse :shrug:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bacon tek [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #11059170 -

What i want to know, if all you pigs feel the laws need changed also then why not help fight to change them?? Oh yeah, your brain washed and threatened like any of the rest of us. You as a pig open your mouths and fight the way the system is, your threatened with your jobs. Well if you really believe in what your talking about then thats not much of a sacrifice!

Anonymous #11 said:
While I do hate to make drug busts, you are a fucking mockery to the badge.  If you are serious (of which I am VERY sceptical) and I saw you in RL, I wouldn't turn you in, but I would beat the living shit out of you.



Why the fuck not?? why would you not arrest a fellow officer if they are breaking the law?? if it was me doing this, a plain civilian, You would not hesitate to arrest and/or ticket me. What makes you pigs so above the laws you enforce on us????????

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bacon tek [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #11059235 -

Becuase we have a badge and you don't DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* OTD posters are just trollers that having nothing better to do with their life.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Anonymous 3,363 150 11/17/09 05:51 PM
by Anonymous
* Fuck OTD
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 983 48 02/06/09 08:51 AM
by Anonymous
* I would share more of my life on the Shroomery if OTD didn't exist.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Anonymous 4,910 122 11/01/09 10:15 PM
by Anonymous
* Let's all cry about OTD. Anonymous 291 10 01/16/09 12:14 PM
by Anonymous
* OTD
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,389 59 05/22/09 05:32 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,973 topic views. 0 members, 6 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.