My girlfriend complains of pain during certain positions that allow me to penetrate deeper (and even ones that do not but still cause pain) during sex. I have no complaint on her part, other than, the positions I enjoy most usually hurt her the most. We don't try much more than the usual because of this. She says I'm really big and my length hurts her sometimes. Now, something I should be proud of, and that should make sex better for her, isn't.
I know nothing can be done about this... Although, if I could shorten the length that enters her vagina, it should fix it. I was thinking of those vibrating rings. It would reduce the length entering her by about a half inch. I never thought I was a big guy since so many jocks in high school boasted about their cocks being as big as a vw bug--which made me think I must be small since it never crossed my mind to discuss my dick in an ego-inflating manner. I guess the guys who talk about their cocks in 'dick inches' all the time are most likely insecure.
|