Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Djarum Black Clove Cigars [Re: Blake_Shroom]
    #11050945 -

Blake_Shroom said:
AmericanPsycho said:
Nah, once you go Black you never go back.



i find that untrue lol.

I cant ever imagine someone smoking blacks the way a person smokes regular cigs. plus they are terrible for you.

why are they being banned?



Well I'm not a heavy smoker, I smoke just a few of them a day and I like it that way.  Anyway, they're getting banned because Obama claims that flavored cigs helps get kids hooked on smoking.

But everyone already knows that the american tobacco companies paid a lot of people off to have this bill passed since it's cutting back their foreign competiton.  I think most, if not all the flavor cigs were imported.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Djarum Black Clove Cigars [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #11050995 -

I like to think that America is banning them because the more oppressive they are, the more comfortable they feel.

In this particular case, I say fuck the kids. We're becoming a nation of Re-Toddlers.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Djarum Black Clove Cigars [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #11051005 -

Apollyphelion said:
I like to think that America is banning them because the more oppressive they are, the more comfortable they feel.



Hahahaha , I duno maybe...  I'm pretty sure the kids argument was just an excuse so that they could cut out the major tobacco's companies competition.  It's all about the :money:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Djarum Black Clove Cigars [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #11051007 -

Does this mean shisha is being banned too? my brother has been talking about that lately.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Djarum Black Clove Cigars [Re: Blake_Shroom]
    #11051013 -

Blake_Shroom said:
Does this mean shisha is being banned too? my brother has been talking about that lately.



I don't think so because it's not a cigarette.  If flavored cigars are staying then I'm pretty sure hookah's and shisha is staying.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Djarum Black Clove Cigars [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #11051019 -

AmericanPsycho said:
Apollyphelion said:
I like to think that America is banning them because the more oppressive they are, the more comfortable they feel.



Hahahaha , I duno maybe...  I'm pretty sure the kids argument was just an excuse so that they could cut out the major tobacco's companies competition.  It's all about the :money:




Well, I admit my reasoning is the result of pretending, but I feel I am pretending for the right reasons. MEANING...leave the adults alone n this case. Seriously, we can't give up ALL our rights because of shitty parenting.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Djarum Black Clove Cigars [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #11051030 -

I don't smoke very often but when I do it's either Djarum blacks, cherry, or vanilla.  I wish I was able to pick up a pack of blacks before all the smoke shops sold out, but I was unable to.  Do the new ones smell like Christmas?


--------------------



"Leave your mind alone and just get high"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Djarum Black Clove Cigars [Re: Blake_Shroom]
    #11051040 -

That's shitty. Guess I'll have to try the cigars then. What's so bad about the cloves?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Djarum Black Clove Cigars [Re: Shamanintraining]
    #11051050 -

Shamanintraining said:
I don't smoke very often but when I do it's either Djarum blacks, cherry, or vanilla.  I wish I was able to pick up a pack of blacks before all the smoke shops sold out, but I was unable to.  Do the new ones smell like Christmas?



Wow all your cigar shops sold out of the cigs already?  I just called like 5 of the ones near me and they all still had em.  The new ones smell pretty much the same from what I remember.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Djarum Black sui 1,288 15 04/17/06 08:38 AM
by wilshire
* Cloves Chazzersize 1,836 18 02/26/04 07:20 AM
by NostraTaurus
* Best Clove Cigs?
( 1 2 all )
Vulture 2,668 23 09/14/05 05:03 AM
by Fospher
* . z_x_x_z 688 3 11/18/05 06:37 PM
by irascible_raunch
* Black Sabbath Vol. 4 OneMoreRobot3021 4,500 19 03/21/06 05:41 PM
by Simisu
* Black Flag
( 1 2 all )
Fungi_x 3,190 24 03/22/06 11:39 PM
by Madtowntripper
* Djarum Black ZippoZM 1,362 10 10/31/07 03:05 PM
by Hyper_Panda_GO
* Clove cigs. Knifey Mcstab 760 8 10/15/07 10:49 AM
by ToTheSummit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
18,762 topic views. 4 members, 27 guests and 70 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.