Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Djarum Black
    #5520163 -

I like these, sweet taste and great smell.


I smoke camels mainly, these are good now and again. :thumbup:


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Djarum Black [Re: sui]
    #5520176 -

Damn

I'd probably smoke those if I wanted to feel rich

But like you, I usually just stick with Camels


--------------------
There is no valid reason why you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: sui]
    #5520183 -

.

Edited by Yrtlzmo (02/07/13 03:18 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Djarum Black [Re: Yrtlzmo]
    #5520627 -

I smoked them before I smoked regular cigarettes and now I can't smoke them at all. Their taste is so gross to me now, it sucks, I can't enjoy a clove whatsoever.

Moral of this story: Don't over do them, because their sweet taste won't last.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Djarum Black [Re: sui]
    #5520660 -

They're good but $8.50/pack is a bit too much for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Djarum Black [Re: sui]
    #5520690 -

I smoked those for 3 years, at one point far too regularly.

After a while your lungs really start to feel the burn.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Djarum Black [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5520711 -

my gf smokes cloves. most every day
i dont mnind cus she rarly smokes more than 2 a day


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Djarum Black [Re: notapillow]
    #5520716 -

Those things are gross!


--------------------
:sporedrop:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Djarum Black [Re: i8an8th]
    #5520721 -

I like blacks.... they are only 6 a pack here where I live


--------------------


I bring myself down a level to make you feel better about yourself!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Djarum Black [Re: freshlyPLUMP]
    #5522108 -

I dont smoke cigs at all, but I have a few packs of cloves around for when I'm really fucked up...

I have Bali Hai's that I like alot better than Djarum...Cheaper too...


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Djarum Black [Re: sui]
    #5522288 -

I used to smoke those and the specials. I started running, and I haven't been able to even look at one since.

The only thing I smoke now is the ganja and a little hookah now and then...


PS. Danamine is right, their glorious taste doesn't last forever. Maybe in a few years they'll taste good again.


--------------------
Any information written above is purely fictional.
Any images do not belong to the owner of this account.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Djarum Black [Re: Jfisher]
    #5522308 -

Those things are fucking appalling.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Djarum Black [Re: sui]
    #5522439 -

:thumbdown:

when i smoke i smoke these:



if you're willing to send american spirit a photocopy of your ID, 5 UPC's from another brand, and a $6 check for shipping, they'll send you a free trial carton of a blend of your choosing.

http://www.nascigs.com/Pages/Home.htm

i bought a pack of cloves once. i think i gave it away when i was halfway through.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Djarum Black [Re: sui]
    #5522747 -

my roommate smokes the blacks. i did for a very short period of time. they got way too harsh to be smoking often so i had to switch to du maurier. anyways, compare the nicotine and tar and shit content to a regular smoke. it's gross.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Djarum Black [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #5523610 -

i used to smoke sampoernas, djarums were always too sweet for my taste. like the others, i stopped a while ago and now the taste is mildly nauseating.

those blacks always sketched me out though: i mean, aside from the clove oil (which is a natural anesthetic... i don't know what that means for your lungs), and the tobacco, you've got paper soaked in accelerant and black dye of some sort. can't be good.

enjoy it while it lasts. be wary, though: cloves are a gateway drug. i too smoke camels now.... :rolleyes:

p.s.
Phillip Morris recently acquired Sampoerna and pulled them from the US market. Which means even if i wanted to, i couldn't go pick up a pack of my once-favorite hippie cigarrete. Bastard tobbaco conglomerates.


--------------------
"I love sleep. My life has a tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?"
-Ernest Hemingway

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Djarum Black [Re: otr317]
    #5523780 -



--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cloves Chazzersize 1,836 18 02/26/04 07:20 AM
by NostraTaurus
* Poll: How many people smoke cigerettes?
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 6,544 39 05/17/04 11:09 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Best Clove Cigs?
( 1 2 all )
Vulture 2,668 23 09/14/05 05:03 AM
by Fospher
* . z_x_x_z 688 3 11/18/05 06:37 PM
by irascible_raunch
* Djarum Blacks
( 1 2 all )
28064212 2,920 20 10/21/12 05:30 PM
by igwna
* Djarum Black ZippoZM 1,362 10 10/31/07 03:05 PM
by Hyper_Panda_GO
* can anyone purchase real Djarum Clove Cigarettes ?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Mello KittyS 9,096 111 04/19/15 04:44 AM
by robertoliver
* Djarum Black Clove Cigars
( 1 2 all )
AmericanPsycho 18,762 28 09/13/09 10:08 AM
by AmericanPsycho

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,288 topic views. 3 members, 39 guests and 318 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.