Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: oh my god lucy is in town/ [Re: Cubie]
    #11046002 -

i paid 20 for the 4 hits and I tripped really good and had great visuals so ya, im happy as fuck about the price and WILL buy more. haha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: oh my god lucy is in town/ [Re: Cubie]
    #11046010 -

Really does find you. It was only till I gave up my search that it was in my hands.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: oh my god lucy is in town/ [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #11046017 -

LOL dude sold me 'double dipped' shit for 10 bucks a hit. That shit had me fucking fried off of 2 hits, I tripped for 12 hours. Wish I had more I wanna trip for like a solid week.

I'm not sure what kind of paper was used but it didn't look like blotter, it was plain white with what looked like pen markings on it, the hits were different sizes as well, one of the ones I took last night was double the size of the other two I had. Was expecting it to be bunk but the shit was actually the most potent acid I ever had.


--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: oh my god lucy is in town/ [Re: highdroponics]
    #11046034 -

my  shit was plain white too, it was hard as fuck and expanded on my tongue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I Am the True God fireworks_godS 1,540 17 11/21/03 03:31 PM
by fireworks_god
* Mack is Back in Town! PapaverS 2,014 13 01/14/03 07:31 AM
by Learyfan
* OMG! Shes in town! Vulture 413 2 07/09/05 01:08 PM
by Infrared
* God Damnit LilShank 935 7 02/05/05 08:24 PM
by Ripple
* GOD BLESS NJ Corporal Kielbasa 1,424 15 11/21/07 12:04 PM
by BIGSWANG
* Worth going to shows in search of Lucy?
( 1 2 all )
Dragonaut 3,815 38 02/18/05 12:03 AM
by blissedout
* Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds Burrahobbit 2,910 12 03/08/05 09:00 PM
by Skunk420
* question about lucy? Dribblesmeer 702 8 07/25/05 11:40 PM
by Trainwreck

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
866 topic views. 1 members, 15 guests and 128 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.