Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
question about lucy?
    #4452646 -

I thought lucy referred only to acid, but Ive seen posts with it referring to tripping on shrooms. Have I been misinformed? :crazy2:


--------------------
Shroomites often have to refrain from the temptation to dose their straight friends, since dosing anyone without their permission is just not considered ethical behavior among psychonauts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: question about lucy? [Re: Dribblesmeer]
    #4452670 -

i've never heard of it being referred to shrooms before.

lucy is acid to me.

one time this kid was telling about how he delt lucy. i was so happy, thought i had finally found acid. i told him i wanted to buy some, he says he'll have some on him the next day. i see him the next day, ask him if he has it and he's like yeah, how much you want? i said i'd take a few hits, then he's like what? you want half a gram? a gram? turns out he called coke lucy. never heard of that before. what a dissapointment.


--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: question about lucy? [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4452687 -

lucy has always been acid to me to. After reading a few of these posts I was starting to wonder. do you think there's lucy out there as mind expanding as it was in the 70's. I've never found anything comparable based on what I heard it was like. I hope there is, it would give me more to dream about at night.


--------------------
Shroomites often have to refrain from the temptation to dose their straight friends, since dosing anyone without their permission is just not considered ethical behavior among psychonauts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: question about lucy? [Re: Dribblesmeer]
    #4452692 -

lets hope :crossesfingers:


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: question about lucy? [Re: Dribblesmeer]
    #4452699 -

I've been as mindblown as I could ever imagine on LSD. Potent hits do come around. I wasn't around 'back in the day', so I of course have no way of comparing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: question about lucy? [Re: Dribblesmeer]
    #4452720 -

Lucy is an acid reference. As far as I know, it is a reference to a Jefferson Airplane (Grace Slick sp?) song. And she was speaking of acid.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: question about lucy? [Re: Trav]
    #4452813 -

haha... nice trav.. fantastic planet rocks :grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: question about lucy? [Re: mycogirl]
    #4453378 -

mycogirl said:
Lucy is an acid reference. As far as I know, it is a reference to a Jefferson Airplane (Grace Slick sp?) song. And she was speaking of acid.



actually its Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds - Beatles

notice the main words spell out LSD....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: question about lucy? [Re: Dribblesmeer]
    #4453384 -

Yeah it's from that Beatles song, I dunno if it goes back any further.

Lucy is LSD, and only LSD.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Jefferson Airplane
( 1 2 3 all )
glimmi 7,921 48 11/28/12 04:52 AM
by gonzo422
* Sittin' around, waiting for an airplane
( 1 2 all )
Vulture 3,645 23 03/31/04 02:01 PM
by Adom
* Thomas Jefferson Quote Crass 789 5 09/26/03 01:52 PM
by Crass
* WHY'D THE AIRPLANE CRASH?
( 1 2 all )
PanamaFred 2,326 26 06/07/04 09:35 PM
by Papaver
* what makes airplane food REALLY suck? the man 1,976 15 11/09/03 06:24 AM
by geokills
* Ford Theatre - "Jefferson Airplane" (mp3) LearyfanS 1,804 2 07/23/04 05:02 AM
by el_duderino
* Phish and Lucy OneMoreRobot3021 1,026 10 05/26/04 01:32 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* -A rather pressing question-
( 1 2 all )
igore 4,184 21 07/31/03 09:19 PM
by Fungushungry

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
702 topic views. 0 members, 8 guests and 93 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.