Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Extreme Marksmanship. [Re: Asante]
    #11027195 -

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Okay guys.. what can you shoot reliably at what range with which rifle & shooting stance?




deer sized target to around 700yards consistently using this with match grade ammo




never had to take one at more than 150yds though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extreme Marksmanship. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #11027235 -

Please tell me you didn't do ceramic splashes and edge work, then laminate that top...
formica fail...

Please replace with granite, koreanne, or more tile.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extreme Marksmanship. [Re: Psilo_Subliminal]
    #11027310 -

I'd love to get into marksmanship and distance shooting. My immediate family tended to be against guns so it wasn't until I got in my later teens that I was able to go out shooting with friends. The friends I was shooting with had been shooting for pretty much their whole lives and were pretty impressed with how well I did with distance shooting (I sucked at shooting skeet). That makes me think I could have some potential in that field. Once I move out of the city I'm going to start going to some ranges.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extreme Marksmanship. [Re: Gumby]
    #11027328 -

Distance shooting can be a pain for me. I like it only when im in the mood.

Shotguns on the other hand...
Always bring that smile to my face.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extreme Marksmanship. [Re: rodfarva]
    #11027329 -

rodfarva said:
Please tell me you didn't do ceramic splashes and edge work, then laminate that top...
formica fail...

Please replace with granite, koreanne, or more tile.



nope, all that was as it was purchased, I do superb work, I'm tiling my
bathroom, that countertop is a piss poor design anyway so I'll be
yanking it out after I build the cabinets, the island will get a
butcherblock with a granite insert, I'll probably go with corian or
wilsonart on the rest if I find something I like

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extreme Marksmanship. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #11027360 -

Whew.. glad to hear it; i was about to loose serious respect for you chief.


Quote:
corian


Never installed it, i hear it burns if you set a hot pan on it.
I have done tons of granite, and i love the stuff. I have granite tops on all the counters, bar, bathrooms etc.

My next project is to get one of these in the bathroom


flat sinks get you laid.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extreme Marksmanship. [Re: rodfarva]
    #11027397 -

all surfaces have their drawbacks, stone will take stains, corian can
scorch, you have to search out the options to see what suits your needs,
I put granite in my brothers house several years back, turned out really
nice with the hickory cabinets

back about 10 years ago I imported a bunch of those glass basins that were
going for $2000+, get them here and within a month home depot is carrying
the shit for under $500... those fuckers

time to get back to my bathroom floor... I'm remodeling it on a $40 budget

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Guys in the bathroom - a awkwardness that is universal
( 1 2 3 4 all )
dobinky 7,765 70 09/01/05 07:32 PM
by chaospilot
* Police: Man Hides In Bathrooms, Drinks Boys' Urine
( 1 2 3 all )
Deadmaker 5,678 45 09/29/09 01:35 PM
by hidenseek
* . z_x_x_z 1,186 11 02/24/05 09:01 PM
by Prisoner#1
* my toilet just flooded my bathroom dnL 1,695 12 05/22/05 01:23 AM
by dnL
* Eliminating pot odor with bathroom fan DNKYD 17,953 11 02/25/05 12:06 PM
by mantis
* Who wants FREE LONG DISTANCE CALLING? NO JOKE!!!
( 1 2 all )
kingfish4200 1,897 22 12/12/05 11:01 PM
by ZippoZ
* Artillery in the distance....
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 1,724 21 10/04/05 10:24 AM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Long distance runner........ kindkesey 1,075 11 10/12/05 04:48 PM
by buckwheat

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
829 topic views. 3 members, 24 guests and 58 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.