Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Throwing my first party at my new apartment!
    #11018750 -

I wanna keep all my friends happy and not let anyone go hungry, so... what are your favorite munchies? :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Throwing my first party at my new apartment! [Re: laurenacid]
    #11018761 -

sounds like a way for them to let you unpack all your shit then kick you out :lolsy:


--------------------


BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH


A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Throwing my first party at my new apartment! [Re: laurenacid]
    #11018763 -

Pigs in a blanket with mustard to dip in is great for party.

Shrimp cocktail with cocktail sauce to dip in is great for party.

Spinach artichoke dip with chips are also great for parties.

oooh and FIRE CRACKERS! i almost forgot.

dr_gonz said:
graham crackers, 100% NATURAL peanut butter, fat joints worth of crumbled herb, aluminium foil

preheat oven to 320F

put a hefty spoonful of natural peanut butter in a small bowl. mix in a fat joint's worth of crumbled herb into the peanut butter. spread pb/herb concoction on both graham crackers. sandwich together, and wrap tightly in the foil. bake for exactly 22min.

tried and true method.





--------------------
My statistical assumption is that chemical tapering should begin when the rate of visiting ODD exceeds the rate of visiting Pub, or any other Shroomery forum.

Edited by Nuggetpouch (09/08/09 01:42 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Throwing my first party at my new apartment! [Re: Nuggetpouch]
    #11018770 -

Pretzels and Sunchips


--------------------
DG
:plur:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Throwing my first party at my new apartment! [Re: Moronicus]
    #11018771 -

Nah, I have good friends. They bring weed, I provide food and a place to crash. (: I'm sorry if your friends would do that to you...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Throwing my first party at my new apartment! [Re: laurenacid]
    #11018774 -

Can't go wrong with brews and some pizzas

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Throwing my first party at my new apartment! [Re: Moronicus]
    #11018775 -

I hope the police raid it!.. j/k but how about this kid on friday was mad that I had fucked his g/f b4 he met her right. She is a major slut I mean fucked like 7 guys in 3 days, so anyway he wouldnt let me go to his party because of it. So i warned him he should stop playing so he didnt...

I literly called the police and reported heavy drug use and under age drinking bam hes in jail hah. Now that is revenge


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Throwing my first party at my new apartment! [Re: DigitalTerror]
    #11018784 -

DigitalTerror said:
I literly called the police and reported heavy drug use and under age drinking bam hes in jail hah. Now that is revenge




Revenge? No sir that makes you an informer, and some of the lowest scum on earth. Hope you're proud. And really it sounds like you were just pissy about not being able to go to the party, and took the first 12 y/o action that came to mind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Throwing my first party at my new apartment! [Re: blazenn]
    #11018787 -

Just get some rolls or coke, no need for anything but water then.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Throwing my first party at my new apartment! [Re: blazenn]
    #11018790 -

Shit dude... karma. I couldn't even imagine doing that to someone, even if I completely hated them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Throwing my first party at my new apartment! [Re: blazenn]
    #11018794 -

blazenn said:
DigitalTerror said:
I literly called the police and reported heavy drug use and under age drinking bam hes in jail hah. Now that is revenge




Revenge? No sir that makes you an informer, and some of the lowest scum on earth. Hope you're proud.





Call it what you will, He chose his path in life I served it. I will be beating his ass soon to. We were once close friends he chose to follow the will of a slutty female. He invited everyone we know. Did not answer my calls and answered my friend right next to me as he called. People choose there life and when it comes to me, you shall not have a win over me... Informer? No The Winner of that war? Yes

Good day sir



And btw Karma is a made up thing.. Life is a circle that you fall in with or get stuck behind


--------------------

Edited by DigitalTerror (09/08/09 01:48 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Throwing my first party at my new apartment! [Re: laurenacid]
    #11018800 -

Hummus, Garlic bread, Spicy salsa, Veggies.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Throwing my first party at my new apartment! [Re: DigitalTerror]
    #11018801 -

DigitalTerror said:
this kid on friday was mad that I had fucked his g/f b4 he met her right. She is a major slut I mean fucked like 7 guys in 3 days




I'd get checked for STDs if I were you. Why would you fuck her knowing she's a "major slut"?

Edited by laurenacid (09/08/09 01:51 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Throwing my first party at my new apartment! [Re: DigitalTerror]
    #11018807 -

DigitalTerror said:
blazenn said:
DigitalTerror said:
I literly called the police and reported heavy drug use and under age drinking bam hes in jail hah. Now that is revenge




Revenge? No sir that makes you an informer, and some of the lowest scum on earth. Hope you're proud.





Call it what you will, He chose his path in life I served it. I will be beating his ass soon to. We were once close friends he chose to follow the will of a slutty female. He invited everyone we know. Did not answer my calls and answered my friend right next to me as he called. People choose there life and when it comes to me, you shall not have a win over me... Informer? No The Winner of that war? Yes

Good day sit



you're still an asshole, either way :cop:

You sound like a fucking female. Hope you get STD's from that whore, that way he wins the war.


--------------------


BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH


A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Throwing my first party at my new apartment! [Re: laurenacid]
    #11018813 -

laurenacid said:
DigitalTerror said:
this kid on friday was mad that I had fucked his g/f b4 he met her right. She is a major slut I mean fucked like 7 guys in 3 days




I'd get checked for STDs if I were you. Why would you fuck her knowing she's a "major slut" on top of being your friend's girl?




No No i had fucked her b4 he met her... Thus why I was angry he took the approach of disrespecting me. And I wore a condom.. What can I say? I have a thing for sluts..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Throwing my first party at my new apartment! [Re: DigitalTerror]
    #11018818 -

I also like sluts.

I don't work for shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Throwing my first party at my new apartment! [Re: Moronicus]
    #11018820 -

Moronicus said:
DigitalTerror said:
blazenn said:
DigitalTerror said:
I literly called the police and reported heavy drug use and under age drinking bam hes in jail hah. Now that is revenge




Revenge? No sir that makes you an informer, and some of the lowest scum on earth. Hope you're proud.





Call it what you will, He chose his path in life I served it. I will be beating his ass soon to. We were once close friends he chose to follow the will of a slutty female. He invited everyone we know. Did not answer my calls and answered my friend right next to me as he called. People choose there life and when it comes to me, you shall not have a win over me... Informer? No The Winner of that war? Yes

Good day sit



you're still an asshole, either way :cop:

You sound like a fucking female. Hope you get STD's from that whore, that way he wins the war.



That would mean he would have them to so I guess the war would be a Tie?
    And no offense but that seems to be your issue. If you would willingly let someone disrespect you like that in front of everyone you know, well that makes u a female


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Throwing my first party at my new apartment! [Re: DigitalTerror]
    #11018823 -

I'm going to go ahead and make a second notion on that hummus


--------------------
DG
:plur:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Throwing my first party at my new apartment! [Re: DigitalTerror]
    #11018825 -

DigitalTerror said:
What can I say? I have a thing for sluts..



And in time, you'll probably have herpes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Throwing my first party at my new apartment! [Re: DigitalTerror]
    #11018828 -

Honestly you sound like a bitch and I would've done the same thing your friend did. "People choose there life and when it comes to me, you shall not have a win over me" Wow really? That's probly the most egotistical thing i've read all day. You are definately a major d-bag lol, probly why you opted out of ratings

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Shits about to get real with my babymama. *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 all )
scrantonstrangler 2,121 43 05/11/13 11:36 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Apartment party!
( 1 2 all )
KristiMidocean 2,265 30 02/28/05 02:08 AM
by acidhead1279
* my life just fell apart
( 1 2 all )
Sucellos 1,631 28 08/08/05 05:19 PM
by Signo
* LNC FRIDAY --- It's party night
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
TYL3R 8,328 180 08/20/05 04:02 AM
by Spooge
* I crashed a high school party last night (a report)
( 1 2 3 all )
ToTheSummit 6,517 55 02/10/05 05:01 PM
by Yoschie99
* name some good party music
( 1 2 all )
Scarfmeister 2,991 23 10/29/04 06:35 PM
by MovingTarget
* I'm throwing a party. Giddy up. *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
soma_victim 1,216 21 08/09/05 11:42 PM
by Skunk420
* People who throw their cigarettes on the sidewalk...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 8,454 71 06/30/08 01:44 AM
by Psilobuds

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,967 topic views. 3 members, 16 guests and 101 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.