Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: What's your theme song? [Re: jewunit]
    #11002842 -

Gahhhhhhhhhh chills down the spine.
Classic break down around 2:30.
For a point in time this was one of my favorite bands and I rocked the fuck out at this Hellfest.
Somehow I only saw them once (that video) even though they are from Buffalo.
Edit: Buffalo is about 2 and a half hours from Syracuse (my home town.) I know you're not American so you would have no idea how close Buffalo is to Syracuse.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your theme song? [Re: jewunit]
    #11002865 -
Log in to view attachment

Sup dudes.

Lotz of cool shit posted.


--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your theme song? [Re: jewunit]
    #11002866 -

jewunit said:
Gahhhhhhhhhh chills down the spine.
Classic break down around 2:30.
For a point in time this was one of my favorite bands and I rocked the fuck out at this Hellfest.
Somehow I only saw them once (that video) even though they are from Buffalo.
Edit: Buffalo is about 2 and a half hours from Syracuse (my home town.) I know you're not American so you would have no idea how close Buffalo is to Syracuse.



i really found them due to some song which had a video of some bald guy running around doing stupid shit and then returning to his normal family.

"gutter phenomenon" was off the wall rock music for me and i picked my username after one of their songs. their older stuff is harder to get into because it sounds too chaotic.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your theme song? [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #11002874 -

I thought you fuckin' liked Dillinger and other mathcore and even some grindcore kinda shit? That shit's pretty chaotic


The Locust :rockon:


Ed Gein!!!!!!!!!!


God I used to love some terrible fucking music :lol:

DEP whenever I saw them at Armory High (a small venue in Syracuse that got great metalcore/hardcore/punk/whatever acts in the early 2000s) is one of the best shows I've ever seen to this date.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your theme song? [Re: jewunit]
    #11002903 -

goddamnit jewunit, i can't even listen to a minute of any of those songs!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your theme song? [Re: AcidDropper420]
    #11002908 -

Yeah, a lot of the shit I listen to know is generally intolerable too.
I have pretty broad tastes though. I can usually come up with tunes that any given person will enjoy.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your theme song? [Re: jewunit]
    #11002918 -

i enjoy bumpin hip hop

hook me up BRAH


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your theme song? [Re: ShockValue]
    #11002922 -



--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your theme song? [Re: AcidDropper420]
    #11002940 -



--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your theme song? [Re: jewunit]
    #11002963 -



--------------------
All that groks is God.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your theme song? [Re: jewunit]
    #11002966 -

The quote in my sig is from this song.

DZK-Walk Backwards


--------------------
"You might see me one day on Mush, the fuck out...Shroomsvile baby. Don't wanna see nothing but colors and stars and shit..."
- :macdre:

"Sick of you always calling asking 'where have I been?', I'm at the same place bitch, getting high with my friends."

"I'm holding my gut when the rush hits, it's subtle at first--the worst is done
This ain't nothing, until my blood is pumping, shit hits like percussion
And the club suddenly changes into something it wasn't..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your theme song? [Re: jewunit]
    #11002987 -

jewunit said:
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/7877950#7877950




i have/still do listen to literally every artist on that list :lol:



i am suprised AOTP isn't on that list.


--------------------

Edited by AcidDropper420 (09/05/09 05:22 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your theme song? [Re: ShockValue]
    #11003246 -



--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your theme song? [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #11003455 -

Damn It Feels Good to be a Gangster


--------------------
Ego death from weed!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your theme song? [Re: neopet nub]
    #11003498 -


The Salmon Dance :awebig:

Edited by Vibes (09/05/09 09:45 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your theme song? [Re: jewunit]
    #11003502 -

embedding disabled.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your theme song? [Re: AcidDropper420]
    #11003518 -

AcidDropper420 said:
embedding disabled.



Fixed.


--------------------
:mushroom2:Good Vibes:mushroom2:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your theme song? [Re: Vibes]
    #11003523 -

blow fish in the beatbox!

SO FUCKING RAD!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your theme song? [Re: AcidDropper420]
    #11007808 -

Some cool stuff in this thread.  A few of them I thought "ooo good one, I could use that too!"

I also thought "Africa - Toto... WTF?"  :smile:


--------------------
  • When we built temples to view the stars, we knew about all 2000 of them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your theme song? [Re: ShockValue]
    #11007963 -





Motörhead - Hellraiser

I'm living on an endless road
Around the world for rock and roll
Sometimes it feels so tough
But I still ain't had enough
I keep saying that it's getting to much
But I know I'm a liar
Feeling all right in the noise and the light
But that's what lights my fire

Hellraiser, In the thunder and heat
Hellraiser, Rock you back in your seat
Hellraiser, And I'll make it come true
Hellraiser, I'll put a spell on you

Walking out on another stage
Another town, another place
Sometimes I don't feel right
Nerves wound up to damn tight
Don't you tell me it's bad for my health
'Cos kicking back don't make it
Out of control, I play the ultimate role
Don't know how to fake it

Hellraiser, In the thunder and heat
Hellraiser, Rock you back in your seat
Hellraiser, And I'll make it come true
Hellraiser, I'll put a spell on you

[Repeat first verse]

Hellraiser, In the thunder and heat
Hellraiser, Rock you back in your seat
Hellraiser, And I'll make it come true
Hellraiser, I'll put a spell on you


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What song best describes you?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
superpimp 13,928 71 11/18/23 06:09 AM
by oursoulsinmotion
* Song of the day. . . kingofthemtn151 716 10 01/24/06 12:15 AM
by mushymushman
* The song you could never get tired of
( 1 2 3 all )
wecontrolsweetfreedom 9,672 50 03/26/03 12:44 PM
by skabbo
* Most trippy song ever.
( 1 2 all )
adamj 2,469 27 02/25/05 06:44 PM
by Trainwreck
* What songs do certain drugs remind you of? Twirling 2,336 15 03/31/04 08:30 PM
by whiterabbit13
* Saturday Pre-LNC Thread *with theme inside
( 1 2 3 all )
World Spirit 7,015 54 10/15/05 09:52 PM
by peeper
* Songs that make you cry..........
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Bullfrog1 27,727 127 09/05/22 05:49 PM
by oursoulsinmotion
* Beautiful Songs
( 1 2 3 all )
Redstorm 4,108 51 10/25/05 09:20 PM
by recalcitrant

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,012 topic views. 0 members, 17 guests and 128 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.045 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.