Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
art trade
    #10906422 -

It might be fun to trade art with other people here.


for instance, i send you a painting, or a collage, or a mix tape

and you send me some mystery art you've made in return.


I'm always sketching out weird stuff, writing druggy confucianismz, making music, writing weird essays, occasionally i paint monsters and boobs and awesome stuff. i like giving those things away. and i like getting weird stuff in the mail.



what do you think? anybody wanna trade some art?


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: art trade [Re: lukeboots]
    #10910042 -

Nice idea, i have no art to trade right now ^^


--------------------
What is a mind, if not something to be messed with? What is consciousness, if not a state to be altered?

~I Feel
:mushroom2:
at Home~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: art trade [Re: dstark]
    #10910392 -

My art I've been selling so, the least I can do is give you a picture of one of my pieces :O The quality of my pictures suck so, work with me here.

Interdimensional Matrix



--------------------
"I dabble in all forms of art that show beauty in nature that in turn causes me to live in balance with mother nature, and to not tolerate anyone who opposes Gaia."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: art trade [Re: Omegachrist]
    #10911155 -

How much and where have you been selling your pics for?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: art trade [Re: Cactusdan]
    #10926543 -

well, about a year ago I went to kinkos and made about 20 copies of 5 images, that costed around 60-70 bucks. Half of the 20 copies I got 10 dollar frames for them. I sell non-frames for $10, frames for $20. Though that color one you see above is unfortunatly the only one in color so that is $15 and a frame is $25. All of the posters are 22 x 28 which is pretty big.

How do I sell them? Well, I gave discounts to my friends and when there are shows up in Red Rocks, huge theatre on the foothills of colorado, I go up there and tailgate(I usually see whoever is coming, my next show I'll be selling at will be WEEN on Sept. 6th.) and display my art. I need to up my supply a little bit though.

Soon as I can make more copies I could possibly make an internet store, but I don't like that, shipping and handling and all that bull shit but it is necessary. lol

Sorry to have strayed from the thread a little bit, I don't know about trading art because I'm trying to pay the bills, both electricity and weed so I dunno. Yea, go art. If I had a better camera I'd make a better picture but if you want the grade A copy yous gonna halfs to buys its. ^^ My prices are pretty fair I think. For 5-8 months of work on these I think its great.

And there is always meanings in my work, I use a lot of memes, coined by terence mckenna, on back of each poster is my true essence and vision for the piece. Everyone can make their own judgement on how to interpret it but truely, only the creator bares the secrets. And there are way to many to list and it kinda sucks because I keep telling people about it and its like a 2 page essay so. Thanks and I hope other people got some art :O


--------------------
"I dabble in all forms of art that show beauty in nature that in turn causes me to live in balance with mother nature, and to not tolerate anyone who opposes Gaia."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: art trade [Re: lukeboots]
    #10926939 -

I'll make some mix tapes.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: art trade [Re: jewunit]
    #10927013 -

jewunit said:
I'll make some mix tapes.




:awesome:

that's what I'm talkin about


I'll send you somethin cool if you send me somethin cool. deal?


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: art trade [Re: lukeboots]
    #10933026 -

jonnywax said:
what do you think? anybody wanna trade some art?



i'm down!


--------------------
Spiders on drugs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: art trade [Re: americalovesfear]
    #10937227 -

awesome.

i'll PM you in a while


and i'll probably paint you something gross :smile2:


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: art trade [Re: lukeboots]
    #10972603 -

i made lotsa beautiful art recently.  you get some :awesome:
still waiting for that pm...


--------------------
Spiders on drugs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: art trade [Re: americalovesfear]
    #10975242 -

oh yeah! sent.


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: art trade [Re: lukeboots]
    #10977201 -

I'd be down, would just need to sort through things, or throw some fresh interesting material together.


--------------------
Yaa'Digg?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: art trade [Re: Trypthlyamine]
    #10977772 -

Nice, you guys should use photoshop to make it looks liek a pic or poster :laugh:


--------------------
What is a mind, if not something to be messed with? What is consciousness, if not a state to be altered?

~I Feel
:mushroom2:
at Home~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: art trade [Re: Trypthlyamine]
    #10982814 -

Trypthlyamine said:
I'd be down, would just need to sort through things, or throw some fresh interesting material together.



PM on the way.


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: art trade [Re: lukeboots]
    #10984114 -

I'm down with that!
lemme work on something right now. :laugh:
I can't promise colors but I got a pencil/uniball pen i'm willing to do.
I don't have any high quality colored pencils otherwise i'd do colors.
But i can do low quality colored pencils i suppose.
Omega: That's fucking beautiful man! I think that deserves a rating for you :grin:


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Project for art class. HidingInPlainSight 1,172 7 09/20/05 06:57 AM
by Unity333
* psychadelic art collection... (add to it please) stemmer 1,407 8 02/18/06 04:31 PM
by Koala Koolio
* any art while on drugs?
( 1 2 all )
anarchyhollow 4,715 23 02/21/04 05:27 PM
by Llamanose
* Does anyone here use PASTELS as a medium for their art....? PhanTomCat 2,164 13 03/14/07 05:48 PM
by PhanTomCat
* Upload your art here :]
( 1 2 all )
SCOBYSNACKS 3,849 35 02/08/07 12:29 PM
by MadSeason
* pastel art idiotek 924 7 01/16/05 11:19 AM
by Salz
* some of my art Rainier 714 5 12/07/05 11:08 AM
by Yrtlzmo
* Some of my crappy art ShroomismM 1,297 19 08/20/05 12:31 AM
by Shroomism

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
683 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 23 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.