Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Katy Perry is fucking hot
    #10919489 -

And here is the proof!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Katy Perry is fucking hot [Re: Synesthetic]
    #10919500 -

I'd pee in er' butt :borat:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Katy Perry is fucking hot [Re: Synesthetic]
    #10919513 -

looks photoshopped

i'd still bang her though


--------------------
:jah:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Katy Perry is fucking hot [Re: Gumby]
    #10919526 -

Probably not her but I do find her attractive whoever she is!

I'd stick it in her  :drysmash:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Katy Perry is fucking hot [Re: feifen]
    #10919535 -

Yeah she's hot, but probably not Katy Perry, who is fucking sexy.


--------------------
Confucius say, "Man who go to bed with itchy butt, wake up with stinky finger." :strokebeard2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Katy Perry is fucking hot [Re: Synesthetic]
    #10919574 -

thTS not katy perry, that girl is cuter.
katy perry is fat which = ugly, sorry


--------------------

I want to show you life for what it's worth, from beginning to end from when your life was first launched 'till when it descends back to earth. From pyramiding at it's peak 'till when it turns back into dirt..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Katy Perry is fucking hot [Re: Synesthetic]
    #10919765 -

:boobs:

Boobies!!!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Katy Perry is fucking hot [Re: freeDOOM]
    #10919788 -

Not her, but either way, that chicks knees bother me.  Yes, I have a thing against ugly knees


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Katy Perry is fucking hot [Re: freeDOOM]
    #10919790 -

Very very nice :laugh:


--------------------
"I'm the one who's gonna die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want."
-Jimi Hendrix

So fuck ya'll all of ya'll If ya'll don't like me blow me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Katy Perry is fucking hot [Re: bbl337]
    #10919797 -

She's got some sturdy child bearing hips.


--------------------
-=Check my Gallery=-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Katy Perry is fucking hot [Re: Vanguard]
    #10919841 -

I don't want kids... fuckin hate em.  Irrelevant to me :awesome:


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Katy Perry is fucking hot [Re: bbl337]
    #10919882 -

In my experience, the wide hipped chicks tend to be a good lay.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Katy Perry is fucking hot [Re: Gumby]
    #10919922 -

also tend to be looser, I like the point between too narrow and wide :shrug:


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Katy Perry is fucking hot [Re: Synesthetic]
    #10920433 -

The things i would do to that girl shes gorgeous.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Katy Perry is fucking hot [Re: upinthetrees]
    #10920710 -

upinthetrees said:
thTS not katy perry, that girl is cuter.
katy perry is fat which = ugly, sorry




funny but she doesnt look fat




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Katy Perry is fucking hot [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #10920763 -

yeah um.. thats not katy perry. katy is hott, that chick has issues

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Katy Perry is fucking hot [Re: bbl337]
    #10929718 -

bbl337 said:
also tend to be looser, I like the point between too narrow and wide :shrug:



I think you've just had some unfortunate hookups with the ladies with the child baring hips. The ones I've been with were almost uncomfortably tight. :shrug:

Trying to stereotype stuff like that is more or less useless, every chick is different. All I can tell you from my experience is that the chicks with the big hips = fun sex.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Katy Perry is fucking hot [Re: Gumby]
    #10929742 -

Gumby said:
bbl337 said:
also tend to be looser, I like the point between too narrow and wide :shrug:



I think you've just had some unfortunate hookups with the ladies with the child baring hips. The ones I've been with were almost uncomfortably tight. :shrug:

Trying to stereotype stuff like that is more or less useless, every chick is different. All I can tell you from my experience is that the chicks with the big hips = fun sex.



^^^This

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Katy Perry is fucking hot [Re: norml840]
    #10929769 -

I think the message their would be "It felt so Right" Gotta love Phishman...I mean HA-Ha-HA and Party Time....The man is a genius...e


--------------------
"Listen now I'm talking I've been here for weeks, waiting in this growing crowd staring at my feet, The world around me is Turning I'm just standing still, The time has come for changes do something or I will" Phish

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Katy Perry is fucking hot [Re: Synesthetic]
    #10929773 -

Synesthetic said:
And here is the proof!





That's weird, I've never seen a shower with a vent in it before.

Those are some great tits.::awesome:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* its so fucking hot here Anonymous 1,213 7 12/19/03 07:19 PM
by Ripple
* I was wondering....and I know there's a Katy Perry fan here so... fantasylndvictm 497 3 06/27/08 10:13 AM
by JacquesCousteau
* Tom Cruise to eat Katie Holmes' placenta?
( 1 2 3 all )
VoidOfsPg 4,434 46 04/18/06 08:36 PM
by RandalFlagg
* an unidentified flying object in the skies over katy Ogla 843 4 02/21/07 01:38 AM
by budmanman
* Katy Lied... PapaverS 403 1 09/20/06 02:21 PM
by Viveka
* Katie Holmes has herpes RandalFlagg 1,268 11 06/10/05 05:06 PM
by dblaney
* have you ever found yourself in a fucked up place
( 1 2 3 all )
notapillow 6,753 44 11/09/04 07:17 AM
by Silven
* Perry Bible Fellowship Konnrade 1,557 15 02/10/06 12:38 AM
by Konnrade

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
28,362 topic views. 1 members, 55 guests and 68 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.