Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Perry Bible Fellowship
    #5241117 -

Is a hilarious comic!
For example:


How can you NOT love it?
http://cheston.com/pbf/archive.html


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Perry Bible Fellowship [Re: Konnrade]
    #5241123 -

ha,those are funny.....


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Perry Bible Fellowship [Re: Konnrade]
    #5241139 -

Another good one:


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Perry Bible Fellowship [Re: Konnrade]
    #5241330 -

:lol: Nice, though I think Morning Glory comics are better.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Perry Bible Fellowship [Re: Konnrade]
    #5243041 -

The first thing I do when the Baltimore City Paper comes out is flip to the Perry Bible Fellowship page. This comic will never let you down.


--------------------
:hst:
Society in every form is a blessing,
but government at its best is but a necessary evil
 
- Thomas Paine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Perry Bible Fellowship [Re: gluke bastid]
    #5243059 -



--------------------
"I have never, in all my life, not for one moment, been tempted toward religion of any kind. The fact is that I feel no spiritual void. I have my philosophy of life, which does not include any aspect of the supernatural."
Isaac Asimov

Edited by MisterMyco (01/30/06 05:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Perry Bible Fellowship [Re: MisterMyco]
    #5243083 -

this is my favorite one.



--------------------
It's great to be here. I thank you. Ah, I've been on the road doing comedy for ten years now, so bear with me while I plaster on a fake smile and plough through this shit one more time. - Bill Hicks

<Guest> has anyone ever heard of sprinklen a freshcow pattie w dust and hangin it from a tree in cheese cloth and watering it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Perry Bible Fellowship [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5243101 -

Morning Glory is great. Are they still making new ones?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Perry Bible Fellowship [Re: Redstorm]
    #5281325 -



:rofl2:


--------------------
:hst:
Society in every form is a blessing,
but government at its best is but a necessary evil
 
- Thomas Paine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Perry Bible Fellowship [Re: gluke bastid]
    #5281363 -

Yeah dude. PBF is the absolute shit.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Perry Bible Fellowship [Re: freddurgan]
    #5281802 -

i really like this one:


--------------------
:goose:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Perry Bible Fellowship [Re: Dimmy]
    #5281955 -

I've been a huge PBF fan since around this time last year. It's really an awesome comic.

Remember that Simpsons where the gen-x slacker was like "Was that meant to be sarcastic?" and the other one was like "I don't even know anymore."

It's kind of like that, only with irony. It's supersweet, but obviously in an ironic way... only it's sincere too.

Some of the writing on mcsweeneys.net reminds me of that sensibility.


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Perry Bible Fellowship [Re: Phluck]
    #5282046 -

Thank you for telling us what the comic was.

I love this comic but I totally forgot the name of it!

Thanks!


--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Perry Bible Fellowship [Re: Dimmy]
    #5284265 -

Dimmy said:
i really like this one:




That's one of my favorites. But they're all so good, it's so hard to really choose favorites.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Perry Bible Fellowship [Re: Konnrade]
    #5284304 -

wheres the one with the guys birthday? (the only one i knew from this guy till this thread)


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Perry Bible Fellowship [Re: eligal]
    #5284310 -

It might not be on the website with this particular archive. I might look around for more of them though.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Perry Bible Fellowship splifner180 999 12 07/25/06 05:19 PM
by drtyfrnk
* The Perry Bible Fellowship (PBF) razmablues 360 2 01/15/08 04:00 PM
by jewunit
* Perry Bible Fellowship Psy Baba 886 15 03/05/08 11:59 AM
by Gumby
* Sam&Sun By John Smith (My Comic Strip)
( 1 2 3 all )
YellowDesertSun 2,646 47 04/10/10 07:32 PM
by YellowDesertSun
* Comics bf6 444 6 06/17/05 12:45 PM
by bf6
* getting stoned and reading the farside
( 1 2 all )
HELLA_TIGHT 1,438 38 06/08/05 12:48 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* oh fuck yes Todcasil 601 15 09/26/05 09:38 AM
by drtyfrnk
* True Love Sucks goINtohappy 519 6 12/04/08 04:31 AM
by thedudenj

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,557 topic views. 4 members, 13 guests and 199 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.