Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: getting high and going to "Inglourious Basterds" [Re: surfer_Keoni]
    #10909873 -

I mean the guy has had his good few movies, but didn't Kill Bill kind of ruin any credit the guy deserved? I believe so.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: getting high and going to [Re: surfer_Keoni]
    #10909939 -

I saw it 3 days ago when it came out, it is fucking incredible!  Definitely up there with Pulp Fiction as one of the best movies of all time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: getting high and going to "Inglourious Basterds" [Re: Rustifer]
    #10909979 -

Rustifer said:
I mean the guy has had his good few movies, but didn't Kill Bill kind of ruin any credit the guy deserved? I believe so.



:what: What are you talking about? Kill Bill was awesome..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: getting high and going to "Inglourious Basterds" [Re: Shroomism]
    #10909990 -

Shroomism said:
Rustifer said:
I mean the guy has had his good few movies, but didn't Kill Bill kind of ruin any credit the guy deserved? I believe so.



:what: What are you talking about? Kill Bill was awesome..



Does it magically stop sucking about half way through? That's all I can take of it, it's way too over the top, and that one movie with the bitch with the gun on her leg?

I mean if you're into Rambo and Chuck Norris and shit I guess.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: getting high and going to "Inglourious Basterds" [Re: Rustifer]
    #10910016 -

You mean you didn't even watch the whole movie? And you know its a 2 part movie.. right...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: getting high and going to "Inglourious Basterds" [Re: Shroomism]
    #10910024 -

Yup I know it's 2 parts. Tried watching them both at least 2 times each, the whole, one wench taking on 50 guys and fight scenes to that nature ruin any kind of story he may be trying to tell for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Inglourious Basterds I AM SWIM 759 16 10/02/09 11:05 PM
by laserpig
* Greatest movies of all time.
( 1 2 3 all )
Muffin 4,585 41 11/09/07 05:15 PM
by VisionsToReality
* The Inglorious Basterds!! flip3084 537 9 02/12/09 09:30 PM
by koopa_troopa
* Inglorious Basterds
( 1 2 3 all )
SmittysPawnShop 2,164 44 08/23/09 12:34 AM
by Neuron
* Inglorious Basterds
( 1 2 3 all )
Jordanian 3,113 44 12/19/09 09:48 AM
by Shroomism
* Best bad guy POLL Javier Bardem (No Country for Old Men) or Christopher Waltz (Inglorious Basterds)? CaptainAhab 1,572 9 12/29/10 07:17 AM
by fapjack
* The Greatest Story Ever told C20H25N3O 1,142 3 09/09/05 11:08 AM
by C20H25N3O
* We are not the greatest country in the world anymore
( 1 2 3 4 all )
DeadHearts 3,658 66 06/22/13 02:17 PM
by Apostle

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,458 topic views. 1 members, 27 guests and 192 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.