Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
.
    #10888700 -

.

Edited by oxalic32 (12/17/10 08:33 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychotic Episodes? [Re: oxalic32]
    #10888783 -

Probably because benzos knock you the fuck out.

Also, you don't have to be schizo to freak out during a trip.  Trips show you things you might rather ignore about reality, and it can make you go insane when you cannot stop thinking about them no matter what.

Marijuana does this to some people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychotic Episodes? [Re: qwertymkonji]
    #10888852 -

qwertymkonji said:
Probably because benzos knock you the fuck out.




--------------------

BRING SOBE ARUSH BACK !!

Write Complaints Here
Sign Petition Here, Here
Call:1-800-588-0548
And Join The Facebook Groups!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychotic Episodes? [Re: Sobe Arush]
    #10889220 -

I went psychotic once on one hit of acid that turned out to be an RC. The whole time I was tripping alone with a friend at his house and we just played call of duty and watched TV. I was having telepathic communication with my friend and we were going into the matrix. Only after I came down and felt cracked out as shit did I realize that most of my trip was just me being insane. I had seriously thought i was communicating to people without words and we were leaving our bodies and entering the matrix. It was the most psychotic I have ever been and I use the word psychotic because I couldn't distinguish the trip from reality at all. I can't imagine mushrooms or LSD creating that psychosis tho because on mushrooms or LSD i retain so much of my mind.

I was lucky tho because after my trip I could see that I had gone psychotic and I didn't still believe I was in the matrix. Some people can't do that and they are psychotic for life. Me? Just temporary


--------------------

Take it easy dude, but take it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychotic Episodes? [Re: Sobe Arush]
    #10889265 -

i've been reading that kind of tripreports also, it's really interesting to read the sensations and thoughts of these unlucky people. I also saw that youtube movie, it's a whack story!

I think these people lose their minds because they don't remember who they are and even have forgotten they took a drug. Having nothing to refer to as 'real' can be confusing and frustrating, finally they just see their state of mind as the new reality (not knowing there was any other). As you're being detached from reality and yourself you become and observer of yourself, because you cant recognize yourself(the identity) and see it as something different than you (the thought). Because you're not anymore a person with an identity you have no idea how to behave and this creates fear, confusion, anger.
Finally i also think with LSD you start seeing subtle messages in everything. It's like you project your own emotion on something neutral. (e.g. I had a big mindfuck and my friend said: "everything's gonna be ok!", so i replied:"is something wrong then?" my friend just didn't know what to say :tongue2:) So if you start seeing the wrong messages, you get freaked out! (that guy on youtube and his shampoo bottle)

That's my view upon it..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Electric Rainbow]
    #10889435 -

.

Edited by oxalic32 (12/18/10 09:56 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychotic Episodes? [Re: Electric Rainbow]
    #10889445 -

Benzo's don't end a trip, certain ones make them weaker though. benzo's just calm a person down and they also lower electrical activity in the brain or some weird shit so there's nto quite as much extra firing from the trip going off... or some shit like that i'm really high


--------------------

i am caustic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psychotic Episodes? [Re: silosighbin]
    #10889504 -

.

Edited by oxalic32 (12/17/10 08:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Weed trip? Psychotic episode? funnybunny 844 1 01/30/06 08:56 AM
by Economist
* Psychotic episode
( 1 2 all )
Rasulaz 2,134 20 08/15/07 11:26 AM
by tyrannicalrex
* So I take Abilify (anti-psychotic) and LSD had almost no effect
( 1 2 all )
circastes 14,922 29 04/12/19 11:39 PM
by Blazer420
* psychotic episodes? Drewwyann 590 2 04/30/07 03:34 PM
by Arp
* Pot triggers psychotic symptoms, brain scan show's.
( 1 2 3 all )
FlusH 6,849 40 07/29/10 04:12 PM
by TTT
* The Matrix Trilogy - All about freeing your mind. Watch it again!
( 1 2 all )
arpnuke 2,529 23 10/18/09 08:38 AM
by skippyluvs
* DXM Experience - The Matrix Lun4e 1,948 2 12/10/04 04:19 AM
by Lun4e
* robotrip matrix 4? bloodyxscar 275 1 07/12/11 11:02 PM
by g00ru

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
527 topic views. 1 members, 51 guests and 66 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.