Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
how does ketamine compare to DXM or other dissociatives?
    #10871992 -

just curious...


--------------------
i love you ♥

you are beautiful! :rockon:



COME TOGETHER, JOIN THE PARTY!!

"what beith a man if he doth not enjoy cannabis?" :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how does ketamine compare to DXM or other dissociatives? [Re: owls]
    #10872117 -

It's better.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how does ketamine compare to DXM or other dissociatives? [Re: Shroomism]
    #10872135 -

Shroomism said:
It's better.



yes. def much more euphoric and enjoyable

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Rebirtha]
    #10872139 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how does ketamine compare to DXM or other dissociatives? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #10872155 -

I'd probably describe it kind of like a psychedelic drunkenness, though that doesn't really do it justice.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Shroomism]
    #10872167 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how does ketamine compare to DXM or other dissociatives? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #10872357 -

Way cleaner than dxm, much more enjoyable I love it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how does ketamine compare to DXM or other dissociatives? [Re: Glenners]
    #10872384 -

Most amazingly better, cleaner, more euphoric, can be spiritual at high levels, much more recreational at lower levels, what else do I have to say?? Try it if you have the chance!! :specialk::smile:


--------------------
relax


...but that was many years from now and, i hope from here on out
i always seem to want to shout your eyes are like a cup of tea, ascend into the sun with me...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how does ketamine compare to DXM or other dissociatives? [Re: AquaKet]
    #10872723 -

:specialk:  :hypno:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how does ketamine compare to DXM or other dissociatives? [Re: skatealex2]
    #10872732 -

do it in this lifetime


--------------------
       

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: dwtk]
    #10872745 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how does ketamine compare to DXM or other dissociatives? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #10872776 -

I really want to try K
I guess I just need to hit up more festivals...because I haven't ever heard of anyone I have ever heard of that acquires and moves around drugs have any of it.

I have heard of people doing bumps of it, and I have heard of the intramuscular injection.

Which is better?


--------------------


WakaWaka

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how does ketamine compare to DXM or other dissociatives? [Re: owls]
    #10872810 -

Sounds interesting, doubt I'll ever try it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how does ketamine compare to DXM or other dissociatives? [Re: HopanDubMan]
    #10872918 -

HopanDubMan said:
I really want to try K
I guess I just need to hit up more festivals...because I haven't ever heard of anyone I have ever heard of that acquires and moves around drugs have any of it.

I have heard of people doing bumps of it, and I have heard of the intramuscular injection.

Which is better?



IM is a LOT better in my opinion. IV is even better than that, but harder to pull off for me. I stick to IM because it's as simple as poking a pin into your leg and letting that K flow in.

I would only do it with sealed vials, though.


--------------------
relax


...but that was many years from now and, i hope from here on out
i always seem to want to shout your eyes are like a cup of tea, ascend into the sun with me...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how does ketamine compare to DXM or other dissociatives? [Re: AquaKet]
    #10872937 -

IM sounds a bit scary to me lol. To be completely honest...I would feel too much like a junkie or something if I did it that way.

Is it harder to come by in powder form? or crystals...or whatever the fuck way it comes so it can be insufflated?


--------------------


WakaWaka

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how does ketamine compare to DXM or other dissociatives? [Re: AquaKet]
    #10872944 -

I might trade some of my etaqualone for a bottle :awesome:  That having been said never tried it


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how does ketamine compare to DXM or other dissociatives? [Re: HopanDubMan]
    #10872974 -

Quote:
HopanDubMan said:Is it harder to come by in powder form? or crystals...or whatever the fuck way it comes so it can be insufflated?



usually way more common to get powder.. even if you got liquid you could just evaporate it


--------------------
       

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how does ketamine compare to DXM or other dissociatives? [Re: dwtk]
    #10873226 -

DXM is a str8 up psych were I feel like I'm in a totally different happy jolly go lucky atmosphere and my muscles feel spastic and I want to walk robotic like and when I close my eyes I can still see tons of light and I have deep closed eye visuals of bright things and my stomach is all topsy and turvy and I feel like it wants to consume itself
K is like a blocker were it prevents you from noticing tons of things like when I'm around my friends I normally know what they are thinking and how I'm supposed to look and stuff but when I'm K'ed I don't realize what is going on around me its all new to me even if I have been there a million times I feel foreign and things get darker but also the lights have trails on them  and I think about things outside of me and start to forget about the person I am I also tend to get tunnel vision and think there is sky in places there might be buildings and stuff

totally different chems I much prefer good ol Kayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how does ketamine compare to DXM or other dissociatives? [Re: Coaster]
    #10873246 -

Coasters enlightenment makes me want to try K even more :laugh:
DXM was cool, I will probably try it again. I didn't get to where I wanted to get off of drinking 4oz of Robo DX though.
Basically I had all the stuff coaster is talking about going on, just not too intense. I actually felt SUPER clumsy on a DXM trip, and it was a chore to stand up most of the time.


--------------------


WakaWaka

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how does ketamine compare to DXM or other dissociatives? [Re: Coaster]
    #10873730 -

id so try K. i used to do lots of DXM and i loved it. loved the dissoactive feel. id prob get addicted to K lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: Injection Grain Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bad Experiences with Salespeople, Anyone? Buchu 1,296 14 03/31/04 06:21 PM
by Le_Canard
* Salvia Experiences? Jared 1,013 4 03/03/04 05:13 AM
by shriek
* Terence McKenna on ketamine and ecstasy (mp3's)
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 6,218 21 06/07/04 05:16 AM
by filthysock
* Military Experiments with LSD *MPEGs* MuffinBear 989 4 10/13/03 10:54 AM
by bandaid
* A good Datura experience (some guys trip report)
( 1 2 all )
cybrbeast 4,473 22 01/09/04 11:33 AM
by cybrbeast
* my experiences with salvia Anonymous 906 6 09/29/03 03:28 PM
by Jackolantern
* ER ketamine (TV doper-docs) gnrm23 685 3 04/30/04 02:02 PM
by TinTree
* A Review of "The Psychedelic Experience" CD by Leary World Spirit 2,807 11 10/06/03 02:30 PM
by kindkesey

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,407 topic views. 6 members, 17 guests and 132 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.