Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]
Re: The Most Disturbing Movie You've Seen [Re: Mattplusness]
    #10867644 -

Begotten Hands Downnnn !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Most Disturbing Movie You've Seen [Re: alternatereality]
    #10867649 -

alternatereality said:
Requiem for a Dream was pretty damn disturbing.



saw this gonna have to check it out... it was on rlslog.net

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Most Disturbing Movie You've Seen [Re: alternatereality]
    #10867650 -



--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Most Disturbing Movie You've Seen [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10867664 -

How could I get a free look at that Blew? Got a non virused link? I have never seen this one and have heard about it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Most Disturbing Movie You've Seen [Re: UFOz8MyGoat]
    #10867665 -

These psycho serial mass murderer movies are all the same pretty much, they're not really disturbing to me.

Although Requiem for a Dream was pretty disturbing.. but more of in an angry way than anything.. I hate that movie. GRRRRR. Makes me so frustrated.

Pi is another one of those that just sort of fucks with your head. I just don't like that style of bleakness..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Most Disturbing Movie You've Seen [Re: Shroomism]
    #10867694 -

just watched the clip and i think it's a little boring in the middle.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Most Disturbing Movie You've Seen [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #10867696 -

tyrannicalrex said:
How could I get a free look at that Blew? Got a non virused link? I have never seen this one and have heard about it.



http://dllinks.com/movies/happiness-1998-dvdrip/

you can watch each part as you DL w/vlc player

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Most Disturbing Movie You've Seen [Re: Mattplusness]
    #10867697 -

Mattplusness said:
i cannot believe nobody has said "A clockwork orange"

fucking weirdest fucking movie ever



I take it you've never seen Gummo


A Clockwork Orange I can sit through and enjoy...Gummo, I could only force myself to watch once. It doesn't even have serial killers or anything like that. Also, movies with sicko killers like Hostel, I just have a weak stomach for.


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Most Disturbing Movie You've Seen [Re: the bizzle]
    #10867709 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Most Disturbing Movie You've Seen [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #10867719 -

tyrannicalrex said:
How could I get a free look at that Blew? Got a non virused link? I have never seen this one and have heard about it.



http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3411785/Happiness_%281998%29


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Most Disturbing Movie You've Seen [Re: UFOz8MyGoat]
    #10867720 -

Looks like the best part of you ran down the crack of your momma's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress Private Pyle


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Most Disturbing Movie You've Seen [Re: the bizzle]
    #10867735 -

the bizzle said:
Mattplusness said:
i cannot believe nobody has said "A clockwork orange"

fucking weirdest fucking movie ever



I take it you've never seen Gummo


A Clockwork Orange I can sit through and enjoy...Gummo, I could only force myself to watch once. It doesn't even have serial killers or anything like that. Also, movies with sicko killers like Hostel, I just have a weak stomach for.



Oh god, how could I forget Gummo?
That movie is fucked up.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Most Disturbing Movie You've Seen [Re: alternatereality]
    #10867740 -



about to finish watching this one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Most Disturbing Movie You've Seen [Re: alternatereality]
    #10867760 -

alternatereality said:
the bizzle said:
Mattplusness said:
i cannot believe nobody has said "A clockwork orange"

fucking weirdest fucking movie ever



I take it you've never seen Gummo


A Clockwork Orange I can sit through and enjoy...Gummo, I could only force myself to watch once. It doesn't even have serial killers or anything like that. Also, movies with sicko killers like Hostel, I just have a weak stomach for.



Oh god, how could I forget Gummo?
That movie is fucked up.



What is your major malfunction, numbnuts? Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?
I bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around. I'll be watching you.
lmao

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Most Disturbing Movie You've Seen [Re: UFOz8MyGoat]
    #10867766 -

?:confused:?


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Most Disturbing Movie You've Seen [Re: Shroomism]
    #10867781 -

Shroomism said:
here's some clips.





god damn it i should not have clicked on that lol. i forgot how disturbing that was.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Most Disturbing Movie You've Seen [Re: JT]
    #10867801 -

justin_thyme said:
Shroomism said:
here's some clips.





god damn it i should not have clicked on that lol. i forgot how disturbing that was.





Made years ago and stilllllll to this day haunts you with its images .


True art .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Most Disturbing Movie You've Seen [Re: the bizzle]
    #10867961 -

THE CELL- Jennifer Lopez


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Most Disturbing Movie You've Seen [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #10868002 -

I'm having a hard time sitting through Tideland.  I hate to not give a movie a chance but after 45 minutes I don't think I can finish this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Most Disturbing Movie You've Seen [Re: UpSwell]
    #10868018 -

Seven.



This scene still haunts me when I think of this movie.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Most Disturbing Movie Ever
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
kosmic_charlie 19,816 155 09/23/24 06:57 PM
by TrancedOutBrah
* What's your favorite movie?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
daba 12,097 81 10/13/03 08:51 AM
by unlikelyhero
* Eraserhead
( 1 2 all )
baraka 2,732 21 03/13/05 11:55 PM
by Divided_Sky
* Eraserhead Atheist 2,316 18 06/01/06 08:55 PM
by Deadmaker
* Need a suggestion for a movie to rent.
( 1 2 all )
Remy 7,914 37 10/27/02 12:24 AM
by In(di)go
* Rare horror movie soundtracks LearyfanS 2,749 17 11/19/02 06:23 PM
by Learyfan
* 29 second Timothy Leary movie LearyfanS 1,666 12 01/22/03 12:00 AM
by Learyfan
* movies galore! suggestions PLEASE =)
( 1 2 3 all )
Raadt 5,723 46 01/24/21 03:31 PM
by psi

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
10,580 topic views. 3 members, 123 guests and 128 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.