Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Why doesnt congress has strict guide rules like our drug industry?
    #10857895 -

I hate seeing senators and house representatives up on the stand coaxing their fellow mates with their testimonials and knowledge from watching youtube videos. I shit you not people decide laws based on youtube videos its fucking outrageous. Like in my english class we had to site sources and we couldn't use wikipedia because its too unprofessional and our reps are using youtube to push their bills thats F'ed up. I want some hard evidence some real statistics with some random sampling of 1,000 people or more, our government is completely archaic.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why doesnt congress has strict guide rules like our drug industry? [Re: Gyrate]
    #10857995 -

I don't think there is a rule that laws and policy need to be made on objective, reasonable evidence.


--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why doesnt congress has strict guide rules like our drug industry? [Re: Gyrate]
    #10858017 -

Logic would merely restrain their genius.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why doesnt congress has strict guide rules like our drug industry? [Re: DimensionX]
    #10858361 -

I don't know that implying that the drug industry is more regulated than congress is logical.


--------------------
Access to Insight

Edited by ThirdParty (08/14/09 09:47 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why doesnt congress has strict guide rules like our drug industry? [Re: DimensionX]
    #10858367 -

DimensionX said:
Logic would merely restrain their genius.



:laugh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why doesnt congress has strict guide rules like our drug industry? [Re: DimensionX]
    #10858831 -

DimensionX said:
Logic would merely restrain their genius.




:greenthumb:






:rofl2:


Thats the best one liner I have heard in a long time !!!!!!!!!!!!!


--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why doesnt congress has strict guide rules like our drug industry? [Re: Gyrate]
    #10858877 -

They make a lot of fiscal policy decisions based on mainstream, neoclassical economics, which is also largely bullshit with an agenda.  But I bet if you cited the same economists that Congress does, your classes would count it as a legitimate source.  The point is, even "reputable" sources can completely full of shit, and can be manipulated for one's own pre-determined agenda.  Think of all the scientists the tobacco industry hired to say that nicotine isn't addictive.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why doesnt congress has strict guide rules like our drug industry? [Re: Gyrate]
    #10858893 -

"Why does(n't) (Congress/the government) ______?"

"Because they can."



I've been telling you all forever, and no one would listen.

:facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why doesnt congress has strict guide rules like our drug industry? [Re: Silversoul]
    #10859011 -

Geez I knew it was bad, but every day I am confounded into finding that it is worse than I thought!

I wish they would follow the directions in this youtube vid!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why doesnt congress has strict guide rules like our drug industry? [Re: Gyrate]
    #10859060 -

One of the dumbest girls I've ever met apparently now has a job with an environmental advisory board and has testified before congress a few times.

Really, dumbest girl EVER.  It's scary.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why doesnt congress has strict guide rules like our drug industry? [Re: circularvortex]
    #10859306 -

circularvortex said:
One of the dumbest girls I've ever met apparently now has a job with an environmental advisory board and has testified before congress a few times.

Really, dumbest girl EVER.  It's scary.



dumb women seem to have better jobs than brilliant women. which would explain why i busted my ass at LAMCO and buck passing bitches who act completely unprofessional made it so i had to do that much more.


--------------------
Remember to always courtesy flush

  we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Drugs are needed for our society to continue...
( 1 2 all )
DailyPot 6,595 23 03/06/17 09:13 PM
by triphead9428
* Are you willing to submit to a drug test? *DELETED* oneducktwoducks 6,819 12 05/25/04 06:18 PM
by phi1618
* Drug Posts Ripple 1,326 9 08/21/03 12:58 AM
by joeshitragpicker
* Drug Test Your Teen Dot Com carbonhoots 5,699 12 01/02/04 02:16 AM
by Anno
* tuesday night drug test
( 1 2 all )
daveball0420 3,244 21 05/13/04 10:37 AM
by Seuss
* War on Drugs. War on Humanity. MXNR 1,350 5 08/23/04 12:40 AM
by SmokeyMcpot
* Strictly Comercial Dreamer987 932 11 06/09/04 08:39 PM
by Gr8fulJ420
* Famous psychedelic & other drugs users
( 1 2 3 all )
mntlfngrs 15,147 45 07/06/09 07:00 AM
by entheogensmurf

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
397 topic views. 6 members, 17 guests and 104 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.