Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I want a slave to torture *DELETED*
    #10831513 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: f


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a slave to torture [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10831549 -

That's cause you're a weak, timid, untrustworthy homosexual.

Kill yourself

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a slave to torture [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10831663 -

fuck yeah!

I'd love to cave some pretty young things face in after a shit day at work.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a slave to torture [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10831666 -

Nothing thatd land me in jail.
First Id have them sign a contract.
Then Id keep them chained up in the basement.
Id give them lashings, gag them, etc.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a slave to torture [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10831748 -

Quote:
It's always been my fantasy to have a live-in slave to demoralize, torture, humiliate, etc.

Preferably an attractive young female, but looks/gender would not really matter.




I practice BDSM. You sir have the wrong mentality entirely. BDSM is all about underlying love and a mountain of trust, and putting that trust to the test with far reaching sessions.

By what you write you appear to have a destructive/egocentric mindset. By how you write now you might well be a guy who completely loses himself when he finally does get control. It is a very powerful experience, don't underestimate it nor overestimate your ability to handle it.

The way you say this here, you seem a risk to the slave and yourself.

Study BDSM. Talk with scene people, the ones locally quite respected.

That, or keep it a fantasy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a slave to torture [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10831761 -

I doubt Id ever do it.
Id like to but by the way you say that now I am afraid.

Where do I meet people into that scene?
I live in a clean, respectable conservative area.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a slave to torture [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10831874 -

Ask your pastor.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a slave to torture [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10831902 -

hire one

theyre out there

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a slave to torture [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10831905 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Quote:
It's always been my fantasy to have a live-in slave to demoralize, torture, humiliate, etc.

Preferably an attractive young female, but looks/gender would not really matter.




I practice BDSM. You sir have the wrong mentality entirely. BDSM is all about underlying love and a mountain of trust, and putting that trust to the test with far reaching sessions.

By what you write you appear to have a destructive/egocentric mindset. By how you write now you might well be a guy who completely loses himself when he finally does get control. It is a very powerful experience, don't underestimate it nor overestimate your ability to handle it.

The way you say this here, you seem a risk to the slave and yourself.

Study BDSM. Talk with scene people, the ones locally quite respected.

That, or keep it a fantasy.



i disagree
he seems like the perfect closet submissive with a really really really really really hard ass attitude just waiting to be spanked for being so naughtie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a slave to torture [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10832080 -

Anonymous #1 said:
It's always been my fantasy to have a live-in slave to demoralize, torture, humiliate, etc.

Preferably an attractive young female, but looks/gender would not really matter.



try me...i'd fucking kill you

what's your user name (or area) so we can hook up irl

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a slave to torture [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #10832798 -

4 speaks with firsthand knowledge on the subject. :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a slave to torture [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #10834236 -

:stoned:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a slave to torture [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #10840647 -

Issues - you have them

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* BDSM? Anonymous 361 12 06/30/08 10:39 AM
by Anonymous
* S&M, Bondage, BDSM.. what's your opinion? Anonymous 449 10 12/08/07 10:29 AM
by Anonymous
* I'm not gay but...
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,111 24 08/30/11 03:55 PM
by Anonymous
* Open minded girls
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,475 29 09/11/11 04:48 AM
by Anonymous
* Why would you wanna be circumsized?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,617 38 11/02/07 06:48 AM
by Anonymous
* Who is the meanest user on this site?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Anonymous 4,713 237 04/26/09 08:15 PM
by Anonymous
* To all of you guys who can't get women
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 2,647 97 02/20/09 01:46 AM
by Anonymous
* What are your opinions on marriage?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,237 27 09/30/07 10:25 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
405 topic views. 0 members, 13 guests and 67 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.018 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.