Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Facepalm Appreciation.
    #10795450 -

It sums up so many emotions. Life itself, to me, is just an elaborate facepalm. Long live the mighty facepalm!

:facepalm:
:facepalm::facepalm:
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
:facepalm::facepalm:
:facepalm:


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facepalm Appreciation. [Re: gzuf]
    #10795456 -

word. you can say so much with just a face and a palm.


--------------------

I want to show you life for what it's worth, from beginning to end from when your life was first launched 'till when it descends back to earth. From pyramiding at it's peak 'till when it turns back into dirt..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facepalm Appreciation. [Re: upinthetrees]
    #10795606 -

:facepalm:

lol im gonna start doing that in real life every time im disappointed.

i will probably even simply just say "facepalm" too

:facepalm:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facepalm Appreciation. [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #10795713 -



--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facepalm Appreciation. [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #10795721 -

me too long live the facepalm brotherhood!:awesome:


--------------------
:niggawe::niggawe::niggawe::niggawe::Awesketch::niggawe::niggawe::niggawe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facepalm Appreciation. *DELETED* [Re: TheHandOfDoom]
    #10795770 -

Post deleted by StrandedVoyager

Reason for deletion: DELETING MY ACCOUNT



--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facepalm Appreciation. [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #10795873 -

I :facepalm: myself in real life constantly, and unfortunately not many people get it :sad:


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facepalm Appreciation. [Re: bbl337]
    #10795882 -

I just facepalm other people when they piss me off


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facepalm Appreciation. [Re: NickSoapdish]
    #10795893 -

It's my favorite gremlin
  I get really excited when I see an opportunity to post it:grin:
And sometimes I spend a long time making a post to a thread I totally don't giva damn about just to  :facepalm: at other people's idiocy...


--------------------


Where would you rather be?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facepalm Appreciation. [Re: gzuf]
    #10795952 -

I still can't believe that there were naysayers who claimed :nonono:, :shake:, and :foreheadslap: were enough when I suggested they add :facepalm: as a graemlin.  Seriously, :facepalm: sums up so much, it pwns those other graemlins.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facepalm Appreciation. [Re: Mykologist]
    #10795976 -

I would just show a bunch of random images of facepalms, but it's SO much better to wait to pull them out when the'yre well deserved. Here are a couple of good ones

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10788944#10788944
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10795783#10795783


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facepalm Appreciation. [Re: Entropymancer]
    #10795978 -

Entropymancer said:
there were naysayers who claimed :nonono:, :shake:, and :foreheadslap: were enough



:facepalm:


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facepalm Appreciation. [Re: the bizzle]
    #10795992 -

the bizzle said:
Entropymancer said:
there were naysayers who claimed :nonono:, :shake:, and :foreheadslap: were enough



:facepalm:



:facepalm:

Quoting of multiple facepalms, when one just isn't enough.


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Which way is Mr. Facepalm facing?
( 1 2 all )
Mykologist 4,524 39 04/08/14 07:27 AM
by Envix
* Funny Superstitions, Gremlins in the Machinery DragonChaser 1,133 11 12/01/08 06:22 AM
by weiliiiiiii
* my gremlins disappeared lsd25icu812 1,025 8 01/31/07 12:11 PM
by daytripper05
* facepalm of the day
( 1 2 3 all )
MrBump 4,872 55 08/28/09 10:52 AM
by shadyy
* i saw something astonishingly deserving of a facepalm
( 1 2 3 all )
the bizzle 3,937 48 09/25/09 06:22 PM
by tyrannicalrex
* What's Your Favorite Gremlin? DiploidM 1,224 19 07/01/05 09:25 AM
by barfightlard
* What is the Appropriate Gremlin for Bullshit? Jim 878 17 03/18/05 05:44 PM
by Yarry
* my gremlins are broken... can they be fixed?? willmafingerdo 442 2 09/30/05 10:11 AM
by willmafingerdo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
902 topic views. 2 members, 46 guests and 154 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.