Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I need to pass a drug test. (I know there are a million detox threads.)
    #10782825 -

So I have been waiting a couple months for a delta job to open up because it has perfect hours for me. But after a couple months of not smoking and delta not opening up a job position I said fuck it and blasted myself with thc.

That was about three weeks ago and I have smoked 3 times since then the last time being 3 days ago. It's like delta was waiting just until I gave in to mary jane and then they decided to hire.

My mom is really pressuring for me to apply right now to.

So I got to get the thc out fast. I weigh about 160 about 5'10 and I'm in pretty good shape.

Obviously I need to be running my ass of burning as much fat as possible and drinking lots of water but what else?

What should I be eating? I'm willing to push my body pretty hard for this.

Also I don't have any headshops nearby and gnc is probably my best bet but I have no idea what to buy or how to use it.

I've done some research and I'm getting alot of conflicting information. Does detox even work?

I've got a freind who could piss clean but I'm reluctent to ask me because he is one of those people who is against drugs and I woulden't know how to store or heat it properly.

But ya any advice help would be appretiated. I know their are a million detox threads but I have some specific questions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to pass a drug test. (I know there are a million detox threads.) [Re: Poptart]
    #10782866 -

SWEAT. sweat all you can sweat man. buckets of sweat. nonstop water, cranberry juice, O J. and keep your metabolism up by staying active. i know you've heard all this, but it is the only fool-proof method for actually getting clean. a detox or cover up will never be guaranteed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to pass a drug test. (I know there are a million detox threads.) [Re: drizzle7788]
    #10782879 -

drizzle7788 said:
SWEAT. sweat all you can sweat man. buckets of sweat. nonstop water, cranberry juice, O J. and keep your metabolism up by staying active. i know you've heard all this, but it is the only fool-proof method for actually getting clean. a detox or cover up will never be guaranteed.




How long do you think it would take me to piss clean without using detox?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to pass a drug test. (I know there are a million detox threads.) [Re: drizzle7788]
    #10782904 -

drizzle7788 said:
SWEAT. sweat all you can sweat man. buckets of sweat. nonstop water, cranberry juice, O J. and keep your metabolism up by staying active. i know you've heard all this, but it is the only fool-proof method for actually getting clean. a detox or cover up will never be guaranteed.



don't go overkill with the water. you need sodium. just to stay hydrated. i would exercise too. that makes you sweat.

my wife smoked on one sataurday. and the following friday she was clean. hadn't smoked in along time. but there ar4e many factors. hope this helps


--------------------
Nature is my church and walking through it is gospel. It tells no lies and reveals all to those who look, and listen, closely.
-Karode

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to pass a drug test. (I know there are a million detox threads.) [Re: ferrel_human]
    #10795416 -

when are you supposed to stop excercising?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to pass a drug test. (I know there are a million detox threads.) [Re: Poptart]
    #10795432 -

quick fix synthetic urine.


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to pass a drug test. (I know there are a million detox threads.) [Re: Poptart]
    #10795491 -

48 hours before the test, if possible, take a creatine supplement (available at any health store). Take two doses 48 hours before, and 2 doses 24 hours before.
8 Hours to test: Take four aspirin.
4 Hours to test: Take four aspirin, drink two-three tall glasses of water.
Then, drink one-two tall glasses of water every 15 minutes, up until the test. Im not talking about a GIANT glass, just a normal pretty big glass. Urinate as frequently as needed.
2 hours before test, take 4-5 vitamin B2 complex.
1 hour before the test, take 4 rolaids (any flavor will do).

I have heard that this method is fail proof, but lots of exercise wouldn't hurt either!  Good luck!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to pass a drug test. (I know there are a million detox threads.) [Re: Poptart]
    #10795501 -

just get a good fuckin sweat going a few times a day.  don't exercise till you pass out for cryin out loud, but you ought to be pretty close.  stay extra hydrated with lots of water, fresh juices, gatorade, etc.  if you have a gnc or a health food store nearby, go get some creatine and B-vitamins and load up on it.  by staying so hydrated with water your urine is going to be diluted and this raises a red flag on most tests.  supplementing creatine will keep your body at or close to it's natural creatine levels.  by taking B-vitamins, your urine should stay a nice tint of yellow.  and don't stop exercising until the day of the test. 

oh and one more thing.  it has been proven that your piss first thing in the morning is the dirtiest.  if you can postpone the screen till the afternoon, that would be better.  also, once you start pissing, the first part of the stream and the last part of the stream contain the most toxins.  so with that said use the piss from the middle of your stream.  i know this sounds like a lot, but hey if you want the job you gotta do it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to pass a drug test. (I know there are a million detox threads.) [Re: Poptart]
    #10795700 -

Exercise up until a week before. If you have money get yourself a whizinator or whatever it's been rebranded at and get comfortable with it.

If no-go on the prosthetic urinater, then the day of the assumed test you should not eat 4 hours before. You will want to take a larger than normal amount of vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) and some creatine (red meat then night before or creatine powder from a local nutrition store) and drink 40-50oz of water (it has been recommended to me to use distilled water). Do this about 2 hours before the test. You need to pee as many times as possible until you begin peeing clear as the water you just chugged. The B2 and creatine adds yellow color and other things they can check to be sure you're not just pissing straight water. After you starting peeing clear, you should start peeing pale yellow.

Keep drinking. You'll want to piss as close to before the actual time of the test so that there's minimal time for any of the thc metabolites to build up in your urine.

When you pee do not go for the beginning or end of the stream. Count to 5, then go for the middle portion, and only give them enough to not be questionable but no more.

Hopefully though you won't need this advice, but it's good to be prepared



Dilution works when done properly, I once used it on a lab test the night before having smoked a blunt and 2 bowls as well as having smoked lightly the few weeks prior. The test results came in the next day (2 days after having smoked) and it came back completely negative.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to pass a drug test. (I know there are a million detox threads.) [Re: citricacidx]
    #10795766 -

I hate how everyone always says this will work but that won't or do this but don't do that and then the next person will say the exact opposite.

It's all very confusing. I'm to
citricacidx said:
Exercise up until a week before. If you have money get yourself a whizinator or whatever it's been rebranded at and get comfortable with it.

If no-go on the prosthetic urinater, then the day of the assumed test you should not eat 4 hours before. You will want to take a larger than normal amount of vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) and some creatine (red meat then night before or creatine powder from a local nutrition store) and drink 40-50oz of water (it has been recommended to me to use distilled water). Do this about 2 hours before the test. You need to pee as many times as possible until you begin peeing clear as the water you just chugged. The B2 and creatine adds yellow color and other things they can check to be sure you're not just pissing straight water. After you starting peeing clear, you should start peeing pale yellow.

Keep drinking. You'll want to piss as close to before the actual time of the test so that there's minimal time for any of the thc metabolites to build up in your urine.

When you pee do not go for the beginning or end of the stream. Count to 5, then go for the middle portion, and only give them enough to not be questionable but no more.

Hopefully though you won't need this advice, but it's good to be prepared



Dilution works when done properly, I once used it on a lab test the night before having smoked a blunt and 2 bowls as well as having smoked lightly the few weeks prior. The test results came in the next day (2 days after having smoked) and it came back completely negative.



Holy shit why stop exercising a week before the test. I probably won't even have a week. Are you saying I shoulden't exercise at all?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to pass a drug test. (I know there are a million detox threads.) [Re: Poptart]
    #10795786 -

the exercise is optional, it helps burns up your fat which releases the thc metabolites into your body to be removed quicker than not exercising.

Honestly though, I'm pretty out of shape and have slow metabolism, didn't exercise anytime before let alone did I stop exercising (cause you can't not do something you're already not doing), I smoked the night before and passed with dilution.

With your build and frequency of smoking you might be fine already. You can always go get an at home drug test to check yourself and see what you got goin on.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to pass a drug test. (I know there are a million detox threads.) [Re: Poptart]
    #10795801 -

I think you'll be fine, if you aren't smoking everyday and your last time was 3 days ago it should be out of your system.

Should be, don't blame me if it isn't though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to pass a drug test. (I know there are a million detox threads.) [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #10797419 -

Mandrake said:
I think you'll be fine, if you aren't smoking everyday and your last time was 3 days ago it should be out of your system.

Should be, don't blame me if it isn't though.



I remember one time going from smoking daily to not smoking for a month then I smoked 1 time then waited almost three weeks and I still wasn't clean. 

Lol I was a lazy bastard and basically layed in my bed on the computer the whole time though.

But I have been alot more active lately. Just yesterday I went about 8 miles on my bike and walked about 1.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to pass a drug test. (I know there are a million detox threads.) [Re: Poptart]
    #10797638 -

I got some shit called body stripper and it works.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dreams and drug tests. tak 2,181 9 10/31/03 06:58 PM
by tak
* I have to pass a drug test. Niacin or B6??
( 1 2 all )
SJR 14,491 31 10/02/03 10:36 AM
by tripndicular
* Drug Testing.... DxShroomFactor 3,129 11 11/01/03 03:55 PM
by synthesis
* Can You Pass the Acid Test? PapaverS 3,095 11 11/01/02 09:37 PM
by frogsheath
* So Geokills, what kind of drugs do you do?
( 1 2 all )
Grandpa 4,633 23 09/16/03 01:47 PM
by NapkinOfDoom
* Cow Punk and Psychobilly appreciation thread?
( 1 2 all )
PapaverS 8,420 27 12/24/09 12:19 AM
by GabbaDj
* The Acid Tests Ripple 2,259 14 06/13/03 02:34 PM
by Ripple
* The Rise in the Use of Hallucinogenic Drugs in the 1990s I_Fart_Blue 2,925 9 10/03/16 04:31 PM
by g00ru

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,635 topic views. 4 members, 12 guests and 215 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.