Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
It's been far too long since I've seen a good ninja movie.
    #10780578 -


:aweoverdose:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's been far too long since I've seen a good ninja movie. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10780583 -

Embedding disabled

:supercrankey:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's been far too long since I've seen a good ninja movie. [Re: Shroomism]
    #10780589 -

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4pEKQ_zUBo



Here's the link.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's been far too long since I've seen a good ninja movie. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10780597 -

Wow, you're really going to make me copy and paste that?
This is far too much effort. It better be worth it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's been far too long since I've seen a good ninja movie. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10780606 -

Ok.. fuck. Totally worth it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's been far too long since I've seen a good ninja movie. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10780651 -

Hot damn, I am in.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's been far too long since I've seen a good ninja movie. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10780652 -

I might even pay money to watch that one in the theater.


--------------------
-=Check my Gallery=-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's been far too long since I've seen a good ninja movie. [Re: Vanguard]
    #10780666 -

You maniac

That preview made me think of American Ninja for some reason.. except more modern.. and Japanese Ninja.
Which if you've seen American Ninja, has the best climax of any movies, ever.
At least I thought so on acid.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's been far too long since I've seen a good ninja movie. [Re: Shroomism]
    #10780681 -

I'm a pirate, and I endorse this movie.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's been far too long since I've seen a good ninja movie. [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #10781093 -

Ninjas are totally sweet!!!


--------------------
Friendships have come and gone but I always regret the girls I didn't bang




I just dont really care what you think

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's been far too long since I've seen a good ninja movie. [Re: Shroomism]
    #10781168 -

Shroomism said:
Ok.. fuck. Totally worth it.



I know right. :rockon:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's been far too long since I've seen a good ninja movie. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10781177 -

:bowdown:


--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's been far too long since I've seen a good ninja movie. [Re: Crasher]
    #10781710 -



Here's another one dealing with the sunts, it should play, but here's the link just in case.
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m6e-4d7M08&feature=player_embedded





I'm such a child when it comes to cheesy ninja movies :lol:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's been far too long since I've seen a good ninja movie. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10781962 -

I'm digging the stunt clip:cool:

It looks like this movie premiers in theaters November 25th.

Also, the films producers are the Wachowski brothers who
I'm pretty sure did the Matrix trilogy.


--------------------
-=Check my Gallery=-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's been far too long since I've seen a good ninja movie. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10782020 -

Sho Nuff



--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* movies galore! suggestions PLEASE =)
( 1 2 3 all )
Raadt 5,719 46 01/24/21 03:31 PM
by psi
* Most Disturbing Movie Ever
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
kosmic_charlie 19,815 155 09/23/24 06:57 PM
by TrancedOutBrah
* What's your favorite movie?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
daba 12,096 81 10/13/03 08:51 AM
by unlikelyhero
* Favorite TV/Movie character? Madtowntripper 1,336 11 05/06/03 06:32 PM
by TheBear
* Need a suggestion for a movie to rent.
( 1 2 all )
Remy 7,901 37 10/27/02 12:24 AM
by In(di)go
* 29 second Timothy Leary movie LearyfanS 1,660 12 01/22/03 12:00 AM
by Learyfan
* A Cool Movie! PapaverS 714 2 08/04/03 12:57 PM
by Young_but_cool
* Rare horror movie soundtracks LearyfanS 2,749 17 11/19/02 06:23 PM
by Learyfan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
569 topic views. 2 members, 9 guests and 181 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.