Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Crystal Castles
    #10766822 -

Look what I found!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crystal Castles [Re: Kamek]
    #10766865 -

.

Edited by Beanhead (07/08/15 08:32 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crystal Castles [Re: Beanhead]
    #10767937 -

I got lost before I found this vid.

This turned up instead:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crystal Castles [Re: Kamek]
    #10767974 -

1991-Vanished-Knights=best sequence of songs on earth.

I listen to Crystal Castles every time I nod  :tee:

actually I listen to them every day LOL


--------------------
:mushroom2:If you're listening to this song...you might think the chords are going wrong...but they're not...he just wrote it like that!!!:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crystal Castles [Re: Kamek]
    #10768013 -

And this one which has got nothing to do with nothing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crystal Castles [Re: Kamek]
    #10768043 -

I just discovered them yesterday.

I listened to the songs you suggested but I still like crimewave best. I think it's because the girl is 'singing'.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crystal Castles [Re: Kamek]
    #10768214 -

old school :cool:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crystal Castles [Re: Kamek]
    #10768646 -

Crimwave is an amazing song. Their whole album is amazing, minus 2-3 of the more... out there songs lol. I'm more of a chillax guy.

I highly recommend downloading the self-titled Crystal Castles album if you already haven't done that.

Also, Magic Spells if you haven't listened to it yet.

And if you like Crystal Castles listen to Justice if you don't know them already :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

look for an album with a cross on it and enjoy.


--------------------
:mushroom2:If you're listening to this song...you might think the chords are going wrong...but they're not...he just wrote it like that!!!:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crystal Castles [Re: zany]
    #10770462 -

Xxzxcuzx Me is amazing! I like like Alice Practice a lot as well.
They are incredible live! She was crowdsurfing for like 3 songs!


--------------------
I find myself yearning for clouds returning, all that the rain promises, and more...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* White Castle!! LethalX5 869 10 03/01/05 08:21 PM
by Ripple
* Why Are All The Good Castles For Girls?
( 1 2 all )
SprewellSleeve 2,464 22 03/29/10 03:29 PM
by mellowparty
* The Candyflip at Castle Belvedere OneMoreRobot3021 2,016 12 05/14/05 02:54 AM
by BanJankri
* Castle rave. (now with pics) valour 2,867 18 05/02/04 12:44 PM
by psyborg
* American 'Castles' California 2,390 16 07/07/05 05:29 PM
by Silversoul
* Can you destroy my castle?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Phychotron 3,534 83 10/26/10 12:01 AM
by tiny_rabid_birds
* Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,392 37 06/17/05 04:56 PM
by eligal
* Howl's Moving Castle
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,381 34 12/04/08 01:41 AM
by ohmatic

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
551 topic views. 6 members, 14 guests and 106 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.