Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Living a secret life as a serial killer
    #10740357 -



I don't condemn violence or murder, but I can't deny that having a crazy secret life such as killing hot women almost seems tempting




Again- I wish this world had no murder, violence or war!! but someone's gotta do the dirty work:thirdeyeani:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living a secret life as a serial killer [Re: skatealex2]
    #10740363 -

I feel like killing people daily.

Customer Service.


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living a secret life as a serial killer [Re: skatealex2]
    #10740367 -

..........Are you trying to tell us somethin man? :omgz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living a secret life as a serial killer [Re: skatealex2]
    #10740370 -



--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living a secret life as a serial killer [Re: skatealex2]
    #10740373 -

And I thought I was a psycho! :omgz:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living a secret life as a serial killer [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #10740375 -

I thought this would be one of those what if threads. this being serial killer


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living a secret life as a serial killer [Re: skatealex2]
    #10740382 -

until you get an erection when thinking about killing you got nothing to worry about.


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living a secret life as a serial killer [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #10740426 -

:tinfoil:












































:heresjohnny::heresjohnny::heresjohnny::heresjohnny:
:heresjohnny::heresjohnny: :heresjohnny::heresjohnny:
:heresjohnny::heresjohnny:
:heresjohnny::heresjohnny::heresjohnny::heresjohnny:
:heresjohnny::heresjohnny: :heresjohnny::heresjohnny:
:heresjohnny::heresjohnny:
:heresjohnny::heresjohnny::heresjohnny::heresjohnny::heresjohnny::heresjohnny::heresjohnny::heresjohnny:
:heresjohnny::heresjohnny: :heresjohnny::heresjohnny:
:heresjohnny::heresjohnny::heresjohnny::heresjohnny::heresjohnny::heresjohnny:
:heresjohnny::heresjohnny: :heresjohnny::heresjohnny:
:heresjohnny::heresjohnny:

:heresjohnny::heresjohnny::heresjohnny::heresjohnny:
:heresjohnny::heresjohnny: :heresjohnny::heresjohnny:
:heresjohnny::heresjohnny:



:heresjohnny::heresjohnny::heresjohnny::heresjohnny:
:heresjohnny::heresjohnny: :heresjohnny::heresjohnny:
:heresjohnny::heresjohnny:


:heresjohnny::heresjohnny: :heresjohnny::heresjohnny:
:heresjohnny::heresjohnny:


:heresjohnny::heresjohnny::heresjohnny::heresjohnny:
:heresjohnny::heresjohnny: :heresjohnny::heresjohnny:
:heresjohnny::heresjohnny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living a secret life as a serial killer [Re: skatealex2]
    #10740452 -

so you do get an erection thinking about killing women ?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living a secret life as a serial killer [Re: skatealex2]
    #10740455 -

skatealex2 said:


someone's gotta do the dirty work:




you wont get much done without an air hose

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living a secret life as a serial killer [Re: skatealex2]
    #10740458 -

Why dont you just kill assholes like in Dexter? Its more original and takes more talent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living a secret life as a serial killer [Re: skatealex2]
    #10740474 -

From what I have read in my studies of serial killers, killing is the ultimate rush. I don't condone killing either, and I could never take another life, even a small animal's. But when you think of it in the abstract, it must be amazing. Imagine having that kind of power over someone. It is the ultimate power. Imagine putting a gun to their head and hearing them whimper, beg. And then in a moment is is over, and someone's existence on this earth has come to an end. The power to kill is something that only a head of state has, and he/she is far enough removed from the process that it has no meaning. To look them in the eye, tell them you are going to end their existence, and then do it - it must be an incredible rush. You would have to be heartless and cold to enjoy it though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living a secret life as a serial killer [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #10740487 -

Prisoner#1 said:
skatealex2 said:


someone's gotta do the dirty work:




you wont get much done without an air hose



lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living a secret life as a serial killer [Re: skatealex2]
    #10740489 -

Eh, it loses its glamour after the first ten or so.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living a secret life as a serial killer [Re: DimensionX]
    #10740491 -

AmericanPsycho said:
so you do get an erection thinking about killing women ?



not really - but I think it would be a nice ego boost and make my life more fulfilling and content.  it would also make for intense sex knowing I will kill them afterwards :crazy2:         
DimensionX said:
Why dont you just kill assholes like in Dexter? Its more original and takes more talent.



:strokebeard2:




:evil2:   


















:sunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living a secret life as a serial killer [Re: skatealex2]
    #10740565 -

I"m going to kill those assholes from the freecreditreport.com commercials. It's going to feel great!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living a secret life as a serial killer [Re: shags420]
    #10740595 -

na I get more pleasure when sitting in a room knowing i'm capable of, if need be, snapping everyone of their necks and not doing it.  Because i'm a good person with an awesome imagination.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living a secret life as a serial killer [Re: PreparationH]
    #10740612 -

PreparationH said:
na I get more pleasure when sitting in a room knowing i'm capable of, if need be, snapping everyone of their necks and not doing it.  Because i'm a good person with an awesome imagination.



its fun to pretend:smile:


--------------------
"Less reality, more fantasy!"
~Hedonism bot, Futurama

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mistrust and jealousy....the biggest relationship killers
( 1 2 all )
ToTheSummit 6,848 23 08/17/04 09:53 PM
by chinadoll
* I think its time ,the PUB learned my horrible secret. Psilocybeingzz 2,151 18 09/25/04 12:54 AM
by oDin
* Tell me your darkest Secrete
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Ripple 10,124 86 03/19/04 04:05 PM
by Vulture
* Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer Irradiated_Feces 835 2 09/14/05 09:40 PM
by Nashbar
* Quicktime Pro 7.0 serial Irradiated_Feces 970 10 05/10/05 01:57 PM
by Irradiated_Feces
* i live in Pyong - Yang Anonymous 538 9 09/10/04 07:17 PM
by Charles
* Does anybody here make a living off of Ebay? RandalFlagg 871 7 11/11/04 04:43 PM
by lukeboots
* my killer tent setup on shrooms.
( 1 2 all )
kadakuda 3,096 24 09/28/04 09:41 PM
by kadakuda

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,598 topic views. 6 members, 262 guests and 180 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.