Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
share your favorite metal video.
    #10713123 -

okay, you can also share any music videos that aren't metal. hell, you can share any video you like that's on the web. i'll start:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

sorry, i don't know why it embeds two vids instead of one... not done on purpose :ooo:.


--------------------

goodbye sober day / hello milky way

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share your favorite metal video. [Re: megaman]
    #10713186 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share your favorite metal video. [Re: Coaster]
    #10713188 -

Niiiice Man. I love Amon Amarth


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share your favorite metal video. [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #10713191 -

hahaahahah dope hpi sent that 1 to me earlier


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share your favorite metal video. [Re: Coaster]
    #10713196 -

ahahaha. I'm getting a shit load of metal from him right now :rockon:


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share your favorite metal video. [Re: megaman]
    #10725058 -

not really a music video, live performance, one of my favourite bands





one of my favourite songs of theirs:


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share your favorite metal video. [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #10725107 -



fo shoooooo


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share your favorite metal video. [Re: twighead]
    #10725113 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share your favorite metal video. [Re: twighead]
    #10725115 -

nice avatar.


Immortal is awesome.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share your favorite metal video. [Re: twighead]
    #10725118 -

haha, For Acidic Sloth - Heavy Chains


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share your favorite metal video. [Re: antiPock]
    #10725122 -

sweet!

i was going to post that one as well, but i figured 3 was plenty. akira is an amazing guitarist, imo. they're all fucking seriously talented though.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share your favorite metal video. [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #10725129 -

Acidic_Sloth said:
sweet!

i was going to post that one as well, but i figured 3 was plenty.



Note if you leave out Heavy Chains! Akira or whatever his name is can rip a guitar

here I'll add some Maiden - The Trooper

Edited by antiPock (07/23/09 02:02 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share your favorite metal video. [Re: antiPock]
    #10725134 -

hahaha! i just edited my post to say that.

he's one of my favourites. he really does seriously shred on that guitar.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share your favorite metal video. [Re: antiPock]
    #10725148 -

HELL YEAH! love The Trooper.

as far as Loudness goes, i was fortunate enough to see them on my 20th birthday, especially lucky since the drummer Munetaka Higuchi died at the end of last year. :frown:


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share your favorite metal video. [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #10725164 -

crap now I'm gettin all jazzed up listening to metal when I should go to be. get up in T-minus 6 hours ugh

currently on Iced Earth  but isn't a "video" . . .

edit: fuckit, here's another:

Megadeth, Hangar 18


Edited by antiPock (07/23/09 02:19 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share your favorite metal video. [Re: antiPock]
    #10725181 -

well this isn't exactly a video, but this is what I'm listening to, trancing out on it. Their 2nd album is all acoustic and that's what I've been listening to most lately. Their first 2 albums are both very mystical, to me at least
1st song from the first Ulver album


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share your favorite metal video. [Re: antiPock]
    #10725190 -

i'm lovin' it! Megadeth is the awesomeness. we've both got great taste in music. :tongue:


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share your favorite metal video. [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #10725234 -

Slayer is so good, i saw them live once, that show was fucking hardcore, ppl had slayer carved on their backs, it was nuts.

Payback


Angel of Death


if i listen to it and get drunk, ill break shit :lol:

so i try not to listen to it, it really gets me pumped.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share your favorite metal video. [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #10725241 -


some clutch


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: share your favorite metal video. [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #10725248 -

gaah so many..
here's a few of a my favorites... can't pick just one

Arch Enemy


Neurosis


Behemoth


this one just based on theatrical performance and production heh..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Metal?
( 1 2 all )
aguynameddan 4,517 25 03/01/03 10:24 AM
by rommstein2001
* Metal Heads
( 1 2 3 all )
JaRRn 5,584 50 02/20/06 05:27 PM
by requiem99
* Any Metal Heads on these here message boards?
( 1 2 3 all )
john706 4,883 47 10/18/05 05:05 PM
by DestruKtiKon
* recommend me some metal
( 1 2 all )
stefan 3,882 36 11/06/04 08:23 AM
by Shroomism
* Best bands of the late 80s eary 90s HisStudent 1,391 3 03/21/03 03:50 AM
by HisStudent
* Megadeth vs. Iron Maiden
( 1 2 3 all )
DrunkenAttempt 4,207 40 12/08/06 11:03 AM
by goobler
* Megadeth vs Metallica.
( 1 2 all )
potatos 2,751 35 07/25/10 01:13 AM
by Shins
* Check out my band's first music video.
( 1 2 all )
searching 1,694 23 03/03/18 10:19 AM
by Patlal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,728 topic views. 5 members, 45 guests and 203 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.