Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinegotfungus
get some

gotta love sporeworks!
    #10632863 - 07/06/09 09:51 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

they always hook it up every time:headbanger:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinechucklehead
GeneticThrowback toNeanderthal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chucky Cheese
Re: gotta love sporeworks! [Re: gotfungus]
    #10655241 - 07/10/09 10:20 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

My last two orders, no hook up :frown:  I think I got one the time before that but not one the time before that.  I wonder if I'm doing something wrong.  I always put SHROOMERY in the message thingy.

Offlinej_sun
?

Re: gotta love sporeworks! [Re: chucklehead]
    #10663449 - 07/12/09 02:22 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

chucklehead said:
My last two orders, no hook up :frown:  I think I got one the time before that but not one the time before that.  I wonder if I'm doing something wrong.  I always put SHROOMERY in the message thingy.

Maybe they have someone new taking care of internet orders.  I experienced the same issue.  I put some specific directions in the notes and they were ignored.  Oh well.  Other then that the shipment was expedited immediately and delivered promptly. 
THANK YOU Sporeworks

OfflineDWreck
Killin it
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maine
Re: gotta love sporeworks! [Re: j_sun]
    #10665151 - 07/12/09 07:23 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

you have to actually ask for a freebie not just put shroomery and expect one

Offlinechucklehead
Male User Gallery

Re: gotta love sporeworks! [Re: DWreck]
    #10665873 - 07/12/09 09:17 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

We are talking about Sporeworks Hook Up not Ralphsters SOTM.  I never had to ask for the hook up  before.  Before it was always just mention Shroomery and get the hook up... or not.  :shrug:

I guess it doesn't matter really it isn't like I'm going to stop buying from them.  It just always felt like Christmas Morning opening that box and getting hooked up with something I never tried before.

OfflineDWreck
Killin it
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maine
    #10666122 - 07/12/09 09:57 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

RI always say "Im a Shroomery member and was told to ask for a freebie.ThanX:-)" Always works for me. Never tried just writing "Shroomery". And yes I know we are talking about sporeworks...lol

Offlinehazmat1
hazmat1
Male
Loc: Central Texas
Re: gotta love sporeworks! [Re: DWreck]
    #10670859 - 07/13/09 06:08 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Hah, I ordered from sporeworks.com for the first time two days ago. Luckily, I said I found them from "the shroomery" so hopefully they might throw in a free syringe or some goodies.

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Re: gotta love sporeworks! [Re: hazmat1]
    #10674867 - 07/14/09 12:02 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

We try very hard to make sure any special notes or requests are addressed in our orders. However, they can be easy to miss. This is especially true if we are under heavy order volume, or catching up on orders and processing them out quickly.

As a rule of thumb, the more substantial "note" you include, the easier it is to catch as the packing folks are processing the order. In our store backend interface the customer notes are usually buried in the order along with tons of other info, so it can be easy to miss from time to time. We always want to help out our Shroomery customers with some bonus material!

Additionally sometimes people include questions in their order notes, and these can be difficult to get back to... as generally the order packing folks don't have the ability to write to each customer when they come across these questions. If you have questions at the time of placing your order, it's always best to submit them as a support ticket or through a separate email.

Offlinetaft2000
1st Time
Male User Gallery

Re: gotta love sporeworks! [Re: psilocyber]
    #10674979 - 07/14/09 12:27 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Just received my order today from them with a nice HOOK! I love these guys! Will always send my business to them from now on.

Thanks again!

Offlinegotfungus
get some

Re: gotta love sporeworks! [Re: taft2000]
    #10677370 - 07/14/09 07:14 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

i always just say "rock on shroomery!" and it never fails me :grin:

--------------------

Offlinechucklehead
Male User Gallery

Re: gotta love sporeworks! [Re: gotfungus]
    #10677575 - 07/14/09 07:48 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

psilocyber said:

As a rule of thumb, the more substantial "note" you include, the easier it is to catch as the packing folks are processing the order. In our store backend interface the customer notes are usually buried in the order along with tons of other info, so it can be easy to miss from time to time. We always want to help out our Shroomery customers with some bonus material!

:shrug:

Ok I'll start including a list of my favorite perverted words with the word SHROOMERY interspaced.

Thanks for the heads up!

BOOBS SHROOMERY NOCKERS SHROOMERY WHORE SHROOMERY TITS SHROOMERY DID I SAY WHORE? I LIKE THAT ONE. SHROOMERY WANKER SHROOMERY SLUT SHROOMERY JUGS SHROOMERY

Just getting in a little practice.

SPANK SHROOMERY FART SHROOMERY ASS SHROOMERY NAKED SHROOMERY BOINK SHROOMERY DIDDLE SHROOMERY

:jennajameson:

Invisiblemyceleus_rex
seeker
Male User Gallery

Loc: alized
    #10705598 - 07/19/09 06:56 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

BOOBS SHROOMERY NOCKERS SHROOMERY WHORE SHROOMERY TITS SHROOMERY DID I SAY WHORE? I LIKE THAT ONE. SHROOMERY WANKER SHROOMERY SLUT SHROOMERY JUGS SHROOMERY

Just getting in a little practice.

SPANK SHROOMERY FART SHROOMERY ASS SHROOMERY NAKED SHROOMERY BOINK SHROOMERY DIDDLE SHROOMERY

Yah Yah...

Good way to go. I forgot to mention shroomery on my first order, so I emailed to tell them I'm a member: double order on arrival, scarce strain, too.  I have reservations about publicizing specifics, I mean they have no obligation to "set you up", but my experience shows me that they are good folks who go the extra mile.

--------------------
Cervantes' sclerotia thread    Citric's self-healing lid tek  Agar's Grain LC  Breaking Up Spawn Jars

World's Ugliest Cat?

If ignorance is bliss, why aren't there more happy people?

Edited by myceleus_rex (07/19/09 07:19 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order