Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
pokerstars
    #10647473 -

someone lend me 3.30$ on pokerstars


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pokerstars [Re: snoot]
    #10647476 -

:rofl2: lend?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pokerstars [Re: ShroomerRoss]
    #10647551 -

yz, I can easily pay back I'm just lazy and dont want to run to the back. Money isnt the issue its getting it in the bank, me wants to play a tourny but im broke, cashed out all my winnings few days back and I'm craving to play.


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pokerstars [Re: snoot]
    #10647650 -

oooh yea I got a multi million dollar trust fund in the bank, but i dont have a car. Can you lend me 12 million real quick so i can hail a taxi?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pokerstars [Re: gnarfbuckle]
    #10647723 -

i could lend you if you give me your word you will pay me back if you win or put money on. When are u planning to put money on? let me know what date u can pay it back.


--------------------
WANTED BY THE U.S. GOVERNMENT: THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.
CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH.
FOR THE CREATION AND CULTIVATION OF THE PLANT MARIJUANA ON THE PLANET EARTH.

GOD MADE IT.
MEN USE IT.
GOVERNMENTS PUT PEOPLE IN CAGES FOR IT.

Edited by HyperSpace (07/09/09 02:14 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* PokerStars marshalldylan1 551 13 07/19/09 07:47 PM
by Deltron3030
* PokerStars HELP!! Rahie 841 11 11/11/06 08:33 PM
by Rahie
* What happened to Pokerstars, full tilt, ect..? shr 477 9 11/18/11 10:37 AM
by shr
* Anybody still play Pokerstars? marshalldylan1 373 4 11/11/09 09:36 AM
by marshalldylan1
* pokerstars never_2_high 204 0 11/11/10 08:35 PM
by never_2_high
* Never lend money to family thanking Updated
( 1 2 all )
Brainiac 1,763 32 01/23/07 10:58 PM
by DR. PRIME
* Shroomery, lend me your brains Dosile Kouki 357 12 03/08/12 03:03 AM
by Jessica Swift
* $20k Freeroll on pokerstars makaveli8x8 1,299 14 10/18/09 11:37 PM
by makaveli8x8

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
326 topic views. 8 members, 17 guests and 212 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.