Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
PokerStars
    #10703829 -

Does anyone play on here? I use to have a decent sized bank roll (600+) but I blew it all playing with at the big tables and by giving away nearly half of it to my friends.

I'm just seeing if anyone on the shroomery plays on pokerstars? Any high rollers out there?

I want to get back into playing, but I literally have .8 cents in my account. I can't even sit in at the cheapest tournament. Anyone out there able to transfer a few dollars so I can try and build a roll again?

What's your biggest win? I took first place in a 2.00 tourny with more than a thousand people and won 600 dollars. Ive probably won 1500-2000 altogether. That was years ago, now I can't even play:frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PokerStars [Re: marshalldylan1]
    #10703861 -

yeah , play on stars...right now i only play low stakes multi's.


--------------------




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PokerStars [Re: marshalldylan1]
    #10703873 -

i used to play. all the guys at work talk about playing every single day. i lost about a hundred bucks all time. just cant believe the beats you get. funny how many times you have king, king and you go all in and someone else has ace, ace and someone else wins with 9,9 with a 9 on the river. beats happen all the dam time like that on pokerstars. you barely see that at the casino.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PokerStars [Re: marshalldylan1]
    #10703896 -

I play on Pokerstars. I used to play alot more but i have been too busy latley.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PokerStars [Re: marshalldylan1]
    #10703943 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PokerStars [Re: fliped]
    #10705230 -

Yeah, I'm an MTT man. That's how I won most of my money. Biggest cash was 600 I believe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PokerStars [Re: marshalldylan1]
    #10705256 -

I played some on UB and full tilt and earthpoker before it went down and took everyones money with it, and a bunch of other random places. Most I won at once was 250$ in a freeroll for getting 11th out of like 7000 on 365.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PokerStars [Re: marshalldylan1]
    #10705258 -

My friend won a tournament once.
$10,000 first place prize.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PokerStars [Re: jewunit]
    #10705261 -

My old dope dealer paid his rent from playing poker online.

I don't know if it was that site or not, but he was pretty good.

I am so bad it's not even funny.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PokerStars [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #10705271 -

I used to be good at poker.
By the time I got old enough to play online poker I lost it. I still play occasionally, but I don't have the interest to sit there and do well. I find it boring now unfortunately.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PokerStars [Re: weshroom]
    #10705323 -

Damnit, I tried putting 20 bucks on my account using my bank card, but was declined, then tried a credit card, but it was declined cause of these damn new laws.

As of a few months ago I had no problem adding money to my account with a bank card. WTF?

I'm trying this click2pay thing and that won't even work.

Damnit, I just wanna play some REAL MONEY Poker!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PokerStars [Re: marshalldylan1]
    #10705339 -

marshalldylan1 said:
Damnit, I tried putting 20 bucks on my account using my bank card, but was declined, then tried a credit card, but it was declined cause of these damn new laws.

As of a few months ago I had no problem adding money to my account with a bank card. WTF?

I'm trying this click2pay thing and that won't even work.

Damnit, I just wanna play some REAL MONEY Poker!!!!



Yeh I know it sucks, the only thing you can do is to get a (All Access) NETspend  prepaid VISA giftcard, only the non re-loadable ones work. There may be a few other options I don't know of, but this is the only thing I could get to work. Make sure it's not the re-loadable ones or it won't work.

You can find a retailer in your location here: https://www.allaccessgift.com/gift/


--------------------
WANTED BY THE U.S. GOVERNMENT: THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.
CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH.
FOR THE CREATION AND CULTIVATION OF THE PLANT MARIJUANA ON THE PLANET EARTH.

GOD MADE IT.
MEN USE IT.
GOVERNMENTS PUT PEOPLE IN CAGES FOR IT.

Edited by HyperSpace (07/19/09 06:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PokerStars [Re: jewunit]
    #10705341 -

yeah Jew same happened with me. In 9th grade I kind of went on a year long poker binge and got really really good. Then played alot less frequently and got less interested and I would still consider myself good but I say im not as good as 5 years ago. But that could just be in my head, idk.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PokerStars [Re: weshroom]
    #10705841 -

Nah...I only enjoy playin in real life with my buddies. Smokin herb and winnin' cash...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* playing holdem, I suck at cash games, but kick ass at tournaments?? ZippoZM 1,645 12 08/08/08 11:47 PM
by truekimbo2
* Anybody still play Pokerstars? marshalldylan1 373 4 11/11/09 09:36 AM
by marshalldylan1
* $20k Freeroll on pokerstars makaveli8x8 1,299 14 10/18/09 11:37 PM
by makaveli8x8
* Pokerstars playtime 386 3 10/03/10 12:33 AM
by Enjoywho
* Curveball Tournament
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
PatrickKn 8,950 191 05/23/12 09:11 PM
by Dork
* PokerStars HELP!! Rahie 841 11 11/11/06 08:33 PM
by Rahie
* What happened to Pokerstars, full tilt, ect..? shr 477 9 11/18/11 10:37 AM
by shr
* pokerstars snoot 326 4 07/09/09 02:09 PM
by HyperSpace

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
551 topic views. 4 members, 14 guests and 155 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.