Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anybody still play Pokerstars?
    #11431748 -

Anybody still playing PokerStars? I remember there was a few people on here who talked about it. I'm just getting back into it. I have exactly .30 cents in my account. I've tried adding money with a C.C. but that damn US ban makes it impossible. I really want to start playing real money again, I'm bored as hell! No job, nothing to do all day, I just want to play some poker. Anybody out there able to spare a few dollars? I'd fuckin appreciate the hell out of it.

I use to play all the damn time, got up to about 2k but had to cash out due to financial situation. That was about two years ago and I kind of lost interest. Now, it's all I want to fucking do!

Maybe we can get a weekly tournament started or something?

Well, if you can spare anything just let me know.

peace!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody still play Pokerstars? [Re: marshalldylan1]
    #11431762 -

I play from time to time.  Don't fuck with the credit card stuff,
link your pokerstars account to your bank account and you
can easily send money there or add some to your account with
the click of a button.

I think it's called instant e-checks.

I've been pretty busy lately but I can probably play sometime
soon, send me a pm.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody still play Pokerstars? [Re: marshalldylan1]
    #11431794 -

full tilt


earlier in the year, i didn't believe a few of the people saying it was better than pokerstars, but after using it for a few weeks, i agree with them full tilt is better


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody still play Pokerstars? [Re: demiu5]
    #11431823 -

I played some pokerstars last night!  Didn't do so well though. :sad:

9th out of 18 for my first try ($6 loss)

10th out of 45 for my second try ($12 loss)

I put $100 in my account 3 years ago, and haven't had to deposit any more since.  I was up to around $300 at one point, but have been on a slump lately.  Getting a little worried that I will have to throw some more money in there soon.  I am down to about $40...


--------------------
The fire has many things to teach.
But so does the human experience.. which is like fire, sometimes you just need to stoke the coals and sometimes you just need to add a log or reposition the log matrix. But a well built fire will be much more self-sustaining than a poorly built one, and they all need love to grow. And don't fuck around or your might burn yourself. Must always respect the fire. - Shroomism

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody still play Pokerstars? [Re: Happy2fly]
    #11431975 -

Did anybody see the WSOP final table last night?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* playing holdem, I suck at cash games, but kick ass at tournaments?? ZippoZM 1,645 12 08/08/08 11:47 PM
by truekimbo2
* PokerStars marshalldylan1 551 13 07/19/09 07:47 PM
by Deltron3030
* $20k Freeroll on pokerstars makaveli8x8 1,299 14 10/18/09 11:37 PM
by makaveli8x8
* Pokerstars playtime 386 3 10/03/10 12:33 AM
by Enjoywho
* Curveball Tournament
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
PatrickKn 8,950 191 05/23/12 09:11 PM
by Dork
* PokerStars HELP!! Rahie 841 11 11/11/06 08:33 PM
by Rahie
* What happened to Pokerstars, full tilt, ect..? shr 477 9 11/18/11 10:37 AM
by shr
* pokerstars snoot 326 4 07/09/09 02:09 PM
by HyperSpace

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
373 topic views. 5 members, 8 guests and 230 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.